Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Iron palm

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Graham, does your sifu have the same opinion as you when it comes to the Kuen Kuit? If so, when are you going to ask for your money back and move on?
    Yes he does! Previously on my VT journey my money was wasted on people that share the same views on Ving Tsun as you.........hardwork!

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    ...I want to see stupids worshipping the nonsensical Kuen Kuit!
    ..............which proves my point!

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To trivialize the wing chun kuen kuit as Graham does is tunnel vision. The kuit do not teach you directly if you are not well grounded in wing chun. But they help sharpen the understanding
    after sufficient learning, practicing and understanding, I am not going to waste time and debate the obvious...
    with the previous poster.
    ....as long as I am firing from a different side than you Joy all is well in my world. Your arrogance is no different to mine in a lot of respects.

Between HKM - Fong - to you something must have gone wrong or maybe they are just as bad. Who knows.

Shoot Professor I need cheering up.

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    ....as long as I am firing from a different side than you Joy all is well in my world. Your arrogance is no different to mine in a lot of respects.

GH
    I don't see arrogance in Joy's posts, but even he were, his arrogance would have been based on actual TCMA knowledge, rather than "shooting blanks" like you do.

Yes he does! Previously on my VT journey my money was wasted on people that share the same views on Ving Tsun as you.........hardwork!

GH
    You never learn do you. Now it is twice that you have been ripped off. Let me give you some advice. Find a REAL sifu who can enlighten you as regards the Kuen Kuit, and your money will never be wasted again.

What surprises me my friend is your ideas on Ving Tsun. It's good to be different and I don't want the same ideas as you!

GH
    My ideas on Wing Chun would not surprise you if you actually practiced the d@mn thing!

My ideas on Wing Chun would not surprise you if you actually practiced the d@mn thing!
    It will actually be the 8th time I've been ripped off.

If what you practice is Wing Chun then I don't? That's fair. I agree with you.

No more bickering eh?

Get back on with your hardwork 108 times or something.

GH

..........in fact FYI I used to have a Sifu that was pro "Kuen Kuit". I knew it all from memory and recited it constantly during my lessons and conversations. It was a code that I used to live by.......Yes thats how sad I was. Nowadays I have other more important things to occupy my mind like the price of fish and the weather.

G

Will there be any classical music playing on the background?
    There could be, classical music is quite nice. Especially the Yo-Yo Ma, and Ennio Morricone of the world. Fantastically beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Fa Xing View Post
    There could be, classical music is quite nice. Especially the Yo-Yo Ma, and Ennio Morricone of the world. Fantastically beautiful!
    Wow, some smoothing and relaxing classical music, while you kill me with your Bruce Lee style freedom of movement.

Wow, some smoothing and relaxing classical music, while you kill me with your Bruce Lee style freedom of movement.
    I wouldn't kill you, I'm too nice . But afterwards I will finally be worthy of wearing this:

LMAO

But afterwards I will finally be worthy of wearing this:

LMAO
    I want one of those!

I want one of those!
    That would be ironic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Tackett
    I did a lot of it in the old days (referring to Iron Palm training). I have some of the training in my old "Hsing-i" books. It is good to understand heavy palm hits, but you can also get the same thing from focus glove training.
    Tim Tackett, for those of you who don't know, did a lot of training in TCMA's back in the 1960's in Taiwan when he was in the Army. In 1971, he started training JKD in Dan Inosanto's backyard before Bruce Lee passed away.

That would be ironic!
    Hey, if you can commit suicide, then so can I.

Tim Tackett, for those of you who don't know, did a lot of training in TCMA's back in the 1960's in Taiwan when he was in the Army. In 1971, he started training JKD in Dan Inosanto's backyard before Bruce Lee passed away.
    Each to his own. There are many who would agree with Tim Tackett and there are many, including TCMA masters and grandmasters, who wouldn't.

I guess it is a case of different strokes for different folks, based on their individual experience and understanding.......

The 100 lessons of iron palm is a do it your self video and book...

http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Palm-100-.../dp/0685637581

http://www.clearstaichi.com/tai-chi-...-dvd-1715.html

these are some sites that speak on it...

But google 100 days iron palm...

As for the validity of these videos I can not attest to them!

My Sifu and Sihing have shared info on how to develop iron hand techniques. But as for you having some new skill to kill someone with a touch or break bones with one hit thats not ever taught...

Personally i think the ideaology of iron palm is overrated and exaggerated. I do believe in iron palm conditioning...but not as it is depicted in fantasy or kung fu movies...

At best having an iron palm will be like anything just conditioning your hands to take more pressure as you would your shins or fist by kicking and punching a heavy bag!

Quote Originally Posted by iwingchun View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am glad because I started wing chun again after many months. The practitioner that I do the practice and techniques does iron palm technique and when he defenses with pak sao, my hand.....

my practitioner says that iron palm has 100 lessons. Is anybody here who has already done 100 lessons, and if someone do, can he see difference in his power?

I want to do the iron palm technique.......
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"