Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so nice...

so nice...

To not see a bunch of GOP freak out threads hating on Muslims, praising GOP individuals and criticising the current US administration every SINGLE FREAKING DAY.

seriously, it is soooo nice.

I gotta say, we need more SR in here though...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    To not see a bunch of GOP freak out threads hating on Muslims, praising GOP individuals and criticising the current US administration every SINGLE FREAKING DAY.

seriously, it is soooo nice.

I gotta say, we need more SR in here though...
    Why you guys have issues with politics in the OFF topic makes no sense to me, but hey, to each their own.
    Banning anyone that posts in this forum is like banning someone from posting about WC lineages in the WC forum !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

A little birdie told me someone is lobbying hard to be unbanned....
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    A little birdie told me someone is lobbying hard to be unbanned....
    Indeed, someone misses you guys

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    hum... wonder whom that could be...
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i know guys. now that all the trolls are gone, the forum is a breath of fresh air.

*rubs testicles

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

My new strategy

My Kung fu Forum Kung Fu is all about getting troublesome members to commit seppuku.

It's the samurai way to go, baby!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I understand that Texas took a lot of federal money. I wonder how bjj feels about that.

All I know is that Obama is a real American.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    My Kung fu Forum Kung Fu is all about getting troublesome members to commit seppuku.

It's the samurai way to go, baby!
    You've taken two. Which is far better than losing one.
    -japanese death poem..or something...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    *rubs testicles
    you do a lot of testicle rubbing... does it cultivate you chi in some way... is that the internal secret everyone is talking about..?
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Not so nice at all.... a view from afar

Greetings,

I have been watching the KF forum from afar and I offer the following observation:

Ever since the creation of the off topic forum, there has been an increase in trollisms (new word of my creation) ; especially, when political viewpoints or attempts to encourage people to open their eyes to things are made. These imps of humanity not only attack the "offending" thread, they spill their disruptive ills throughout the forums with the apparent objective of making this place an unsavory place to be. The reason is in part the subject matters raised here; but, more about the unusually wide demographic that this site caters to-- from young men to men in diapers (or to simply put it, this place plays a small role in informing the masses). Controversial topics bring an unhealthy spotlight to this site and I will not be surprised if this place is besieged and disrupted by more trolls in the future if more controversial subjects are posted up and discussed, regardless of how gentlemanly the discussion is handled.

mickey

Well it is an off topic forum, but the thing that was missing was the "forum" part.
    More of a digital pit for shouting matches.

reasonable discourse is not difficult to achieve, but it is when people don't want to have it and want to push an agenda instead, which is not what a forum is.

The normal and accepted modes of communication to that end were breaking down severley and driving potential people away because the following is what happens when most people walk into political arguments in a place where they don't expect them, such as a kung fu site.

Kung Fu is good for you.

The problem with the OT forum is that not enough people that post here have mirrors for them to see themselves in.
    Cause looking from the outside in I can say that ALL you ASSwipes behave the same ****ing way.
    LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    The problem with the OT forum is that not enough people that post here have mirrors for them to see themselves in.
    Cause looking from the outside in I can say that ALL you ASSwipes behave the same ****ing way.
    LOL !
    *hands SR his mirror* You dropped this mate.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

sanjuro ronin,

We must have been visited by the same goddess. I was going to mention that same mirror thing at some point, but you went there. Power to you, my brother.

mickey