Not according to Ip Chun and my Sigung. They were very precise pictures containing the core of the 108 images. And that was Ip Mans wooden man too, sitting in the same place it had been in for his HK duration.
I persnally wouldn't listen to anything Ip Chun says. He has my respect because of the family tie but Wing Chun wise no way!

But you did.
Clutching at straws now me thinks.

And so you will because you have bought into whay you have been told too.
I have bought into a method after studying, trying out and talking to many other lineages. HK and Foshan. Second best would be giving them too much credit.

I KNOW that is the truth, it's just you think my Sigung was a part of all that whereas I would be looking more at the ones who made their living from Wing Chun, because that's where the changes had to be made! What is your hang up with other families possibly having a closer relationship to Ip Man?? Have you been blinded by a movie or something?? It's admirable that you have the loyalty, but... well I will leave it there.
There is only one dude that is blind. You have fallen for a puddle of lies and bad wing chun hook, line and sinker.

The more quality time you have with a Sifu the less chance you have of misinterpreting anything, and I am comfortable knowing I spent enough time to iron out these things you argue about.
I consider you to be involved (along with Austin Goh) in one of the families that has deviated from the path for whatever reason. I would sooner practice Ip Chun Wing Chun or no Wing Chun at all.

I will read your response but I won't reply. I'm bored as I expect everybody else is.

G