Thread: Shuai Jiao in Naperville

Shuai Jiao in Naperville

Hello. i am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good shuai jiao teachers in the naperville/ dupage area. Also, i am interested in studying authentic tai chi not for health. Chen tai chi would be great, yet i am open to other styles if their martial in spirit.

I am working on setting up classes in Naperville. PM me your contact info and I'll give you a call.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

There is a Zhao Bao style Tai Chi teacher in the Naperville area I can put you in contact with. Zhao Bao goes back to the same time period, if not before the creation of Chen style. It's the purest Martial Tai Chi I have yet to see.

I can also put you in contact with a Shuai Jiao teacher in plain-field as well. However, I don't think he's teaching the art at the moment. He is focusing on his Kuntao Silat, but he may be able to point you in the right direction.

PM sent. if anyone interested in learning authentic Southern Kung Fu that's heavy in chi sao and internal training, contact me

no gimic.

in the Naperville/Aurora/Plainfield area.

cheers

Jong

I am in North Aurora. I am not openly teaching, but I would not mind getting together and comparing notes.

I am mostly a northern Old School Shaolin guy, with influence from KunTao silat, and Southern Tai Tzu.