Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reconsidering sexual repression?

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I still can't find a way around desire causing suffering...

So, I don't see pain as the motivator of change.
    Especially not in humans. not great change anyway. Just small malformed changes like orange peeling on a nice paint job. That buffs out with a little effort.

Oh sure, you can gain temporary control over someone by making them suffer, you may even kill them, but the bottom line is that a person or entity or faction cannot consistently maintain repression.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    SoCo:

As far as the feminine and the metaphysical goes, SoCo, it is real. I have experienced it. Some refer to it as kundalini energy. But when the planet gets involved in facilitating this energy, it is quite major. The recent earthquake in Virginia that was felt up the east coast, for example, really widened the channels in my legs to the point where I could feel the soft movements of the Earth's interior. It was beautiful.

mickey
    Widened your channels?

You felt the earth move in an earthquake....no ****

As for the rest of that superstitious nonsense....the effects of the feminist movement on modern culture are all well documented. You can dispense with the hippy psychobabble.

Hi SoCo Kung Fu,

Your use of the word psychobabble suggests that you do not have these kinds of experiences. I am not looking to create a believer, so I respect your stance. You are cool with me.

mickey