Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KungFuMagazine.com’s NINJASTAR 2011

Ninjastar 2011

The 1st Place Trophy

More from NinjAlicia

NinJenna, our previous NinjaStar Champion for two years running, is vacating her title this year. Nevertheless, she has submitted some photos, just for fun.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

They could so win this...

Last Updated: November 01, 2011
    Shane Warne and Liz Hurley in Halloween spirit
    by: Alice Coster
    November 01, 2011 12:00AM

Liz Hurley and her son Damian, centre, with Shane Warne and his children yesterday. Picture: Media Mode Supplied
    Shane Warne and Liz Hurley

BOGANS, burglars, or burquas? We couldn't quite decipher the costume, but hats off to Shane Warne and fiancee Elizabeth Hurley for getting into the spirit of Halloween.

The superstar couple were out in disguise on the leafy streets of Brighton last night, as they took their children out to trick or treat.

Perhaps dressed as ninjas, the Shurleys - including Hurley's son Damian and Warne's children Brooke, Summer and Jackson - certainly looked the part as they paraded down the street.

And what better way to finish off a skin-tight black outfit and mask than a pair of old moccasins?

Warne's moccies looked especially worn through, while the ever stylish Hurley opted for a pair of knee-high black Ugg boots and kohl eye-makeup to match her headwear.

"Happy Halloween," Warne tweeted last night, attaching a picture of him striking a karate pose with his soon-to-be bride.

The couple has been playing happy families since Hurley touched down in Melbourne with nine-year-old Damian last week.

After an alarming incident with a bird of prey at Healesville Sanctuary last Friday, the pair have been bunkered down at Warne's Brighton mansion. See the Healesville Sanctuary photos here

"Just had a beautiful Sunday roast with EH and our children. Now about to start a huge game of Monopoly and then Trouble," Warne tweeted on Sunday.

The Shurley's bypassed Derby and Cup Day, yet may attend Oaks Day.

Shane Warne and Liz Hurley in costume. Picture: Twitter
    Shane! Liz! Enter NINJASTAR 2011!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    For October 2011, KungFuMagazine.com is once again holding our annual ninja photo contest NINJASTAR. Submit a photo of yourself and/or your hapless friends as Ninjas and you could win the NINJASTAR prize package, including a “KungFuMagazine.com’s NinjaStar 2011” Trophy Ninja Fan, your photo published in full-page spread in Kung Fu Tai Chi magazine, and other special Ninja treats. The Top 5 finalists will each receive special Ninja prizes.

To enter, visit KungFuMagazine.com's NINJASTAR 2011.

Our 2009 & 2010 reigning NINJASTAR Champion, Ninjenna

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

For previous contests, see KungFuMagazine.com’s NINJASTAR 2010 & NINJASTAR 2009.

That woman is hot.

That is not fair. I would have won the Ninjastar competition in 2010, if I looked that hot. This is not fair, I tell ya!!!

Hail to the Victor!

We need more NinjaAlicia pics to celebrate her win.

Do you have any that incorporate Nachos?

You all should develop a group of advisors, some traditional but also some tuned to modern sport MA, to work in conjunction with your editors.

This whole ninja thing is cheesy and in the way it is done it doesn't put TCMA in a good light.

Blog Entries
    You all should develop a group of advisors, some traditional but also some tuned to modern sport MA, to work in conjunction with your editors.

This whole ninja thing is cheesy and in the way it is done it doesn't put TCMA in a good light.
    YEAH, they'll change the whole magazines theme just for you.....LMAO
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post

What'ch'u talk'n bout Willis? Ninja girls are an awesome addition to KFO!!! Almost as awesome as having hot girls at a ComiCon booth. I would very much appreciate a whole forum page dedicated to both hotness and ninja-ry. And where's Tess? Gene was supposed to post more Tess!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post

FYI...Ninja weapons/clothes are a huge profit source for Tigerclaw. People order the sh1t out of this stuff.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Woah, did Ray just say ninjas were too cheesey?

That's just crazy talk, Ray. While I respect kung fu as a martial art, I also respect it for the cheese factor. You just can't sweep thousands of outrageously cheesey kung fu flicks under the rug in denial. I talking God Ho here. That's great cinema (if you don't know what I'm talking about, revisit my article from when we first launched this absurd endeavor, Kung Fu vs. Ninjas)

That being said, MK is right. We keep the lights on around here through martial arts gear sales and you'd be shocked - SHOCKED - how well we do with ninja gear all year. We get another bump for Halloween here, but in truth, NINJASTAR is all about good clean fun (because as any longtime forum member here knows, cheese stains wash out).

So without any further ado, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

So without any further ado, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

You sir are both a gentleman, and a scholar. And I salute you.

DEADLINE for entry in NINJASTAR 2011 is next week ~ WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 9th, 2011, 6PM

Ninjalicia challenges you all to submit.

Ninjenna honors the dead.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Ninjalicia challenges you all to submit.
    I submit!
    -----

co-winners?

who won?

If Jenna won again that's three years in a row!

I think she'll be legally obligated to assassinate someone ninja style in order to win a fourth.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    co-winners?

who won?

If Jenna won again that's three years in a row!

I think she'll be legally obligated to assassinate someone ninja style in order to win a fourth.
    she opted-out this year. Ninjalicia is so going to win!

but entries are still accepted so its not over yet.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.