Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mok Gar, Taijutsu and Neijia

Guys, time to get serious. It's easy to make jokes etc. when you're not being harassed by the Carlsberg Boys, but when things get heavy, most people would rather run off and cry. Thankfully, I'm not most people.

Here is a summary of this morning's training -

I'll start by explaining the martial trickery as it seems many of you are having problems understanding what it is. "Martial trickery" is a term I found in one of Nicky's training manuals I got from Mick (I'll scan in a page if anyone's interested). It refers to the use of elaborate deception techniques, both for stealth and combat.

After martial trickery training, I spend most of this morning in horse stance practising tiger punches.

B

Here is a scan of one of the techniques I trained this morning. It is taken from the manual I discussed earlier.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask a quick question while I have my break from elite training. Does Kung Fu have any stealth techniques I can learn?

Also, what do you guys make of the excerpt from Nicky's training manual? I've managed to get hold of the whole document, but apparently many of its techniques are secret and so I won't release many images.

Many thanks,

B

Right, so you read classical Chinese script then?
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Ah is this in Classical Chinese? Do you think it is in fact a more ancient document in that case? I think Nicky got hold of it while he was training in somewhere called Kunlun. Does that help work any of this out?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Kick View Post
    It is taken from the manual I discussed earlier.
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...9&d=1318162765

MA strategy = method + power

It seems like a guy threw a grenade over someone's head and exploed behind him.

The drawing characters looks more like Japanese than Chinese to me.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 10-09-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Ah is this in Classical Chinese? Do you think it is in fact a more ancient document in that case? I think Nicky got hold of it while he was training in somewhere called Kunlun. Does that help work any of this out?
    So you're studying from a manual you can't actually read?
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Blog Entries
    I plan to be pretty deadly within 3/4 weeks or so.
    Good plan but hard to achieve. I had your plan when I was 7 years old. Today, I'm still not deadly.

I can't read it really but I understand most of the ideas from it. Do you think it's a very ancient manual? Apparently Nicky got hold of it in the mountains from an old master.

Blog Entries
    Nicky got hold of it in the mountains from an old master.
    Is the mountain in China or in Japan? Was the old master a Chinese of a Japanese? The word "Wu Dao" sound like a Japanese term to me. Also Chinese will use "Fajin" instead of "Bao fa".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 10-09-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Looks 40s-60s at most really, could even be newer.
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Blog Entries
    no, you have a true treasure in your hands there....or nicky or mike or whatever the dudes names are.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

so while everyone is at work you will be at home training martial arts full time to fight off street thugs. so you will be a superhero. have you picked out a costume yet? as a black belt in bujinkan ninpo taijutsu
    i can tell you black is not the best camouflage for urban setting,dark blue and grey are. and ninja suit will all interfere with blending into the surroundings.

so i guess you still live with mom hun? since rent in not a concern. south park had a few good episodes about being a super hero. also you will need a name. and a fake identity. but if you are older then 12 i recommend you get a job or go to school. cause mom and mom's basement won't be there forever.
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 10-09-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Hi everyone,

I only just got interested in martial arts after talking to my friend (Mick) who has another old friend (?) who has been training for years in a retreat. Apparently he (?) used to train in Taijutsu, as well as Mok Gar. I heard lots of stories about how him and his old friend used to clean up violent areas using their training etc. The guy used to say to Mick, "Mok Gar (for power, kicks and strikes) and Taijutsu (for throws and joint locks etc.) combined make up an almost unbeatable style. However, when facing a Neijia (not sure what this is) fighter, RUN".

I was wondering if a) anyone knows what he's talking about and b) if anyone has any advice for starting elite martial arts training.

Thanks,

B
    hello, he is refering to someone who squats a lot.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Wiz Cool C, let me explain a few things to you about my situation.

In order to protect my girlfriend from these hoodlums known as "The Carlsberg Boys" I asked a friend of mine Mick if there is anything I can do. Mick told me about Nicky and Andrew...

About 5 years ago Andrew (who was the sensei) and Nicky (senior disciple) took the law into their own hands in order to take on a local gang. Instead of relying on weapons or large numbers of personnel, the two used three things...

1. Their elite martial arts abilities
    2. Their covert stealth training
    3. Their highly developed understanding of psychological warfare

I asked Mick if I could meet Nicky and Andrew, but he told me Nicky had gone to the mountains to refine his skills, while Andrew had become uncontactable. Disillusioned, I nearly gave into The Carlsberg Boys, but as I was leaving my house the phone rang...

Micky told me he had managed to get hold of Nicky's training manual, an old document from the Kunlun Mountains, a treasure trove of fighting skills and martial trickery tuition. Day and night I studied it, wondering if this could be the answer, and as my curiosity deepened, my conviction and belief in myself grew. Finally I knew. If I could master the skills laid out in this document, I could end The Carlsberg Boys' reign of terror forever.