Wing Chun is About Controlling the Bridge why when i see people spar with wing chun they look just like kick boxers. With no Bridge, No bong sau, No Tan Sau, No Pak Sau. Not even one technique from chi sau or mook yan jong is used!

Since Wing Chun is about controlling the bridge.

Why do people who spar with wing chun don't use the bridge nor do they follow the concepts of wing chun by intercepting attacks and redirecting them.

For instance

-Chi Sau teaches you how to feel your opponents bridge for changes so you can intercept or block his attacks. It also teaches you how redirect his force and or control or nullify his bridge

-The wooden man teaches you how to kick and bridge and strike and bridge while using your footwork to either generate power or flank your opponent to strike from a safer posistion.

-San Shou or two man drills teaches you how defend and attack simultaneously either offensively and defensively. Such is pak da, tan da, bil da, jut da and partner punching.

-Chi Gerk Teaches you how to kick when you have contact with your opponent while using your senstivity to feel for his changes

CHECK THIS VIDEO CLIP OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krg4k8uB4E8

I love the aggression, There are some techniques like the neck grab but they are using it in more of Muay Thai fashion. I do not see the skills taught in the Mook Yan Jong, Chi Sau, Chi Gerk or two man drills. Why when I see Wing Chun Sparring its mostly out side fighting and not inside or inclose fighting like the art was design for?

Its very hard to transition from training drills to actual san da with wing chun if you never practice sparring trying to apply the basic techniques.

Why don't WC schools have sparring which forces the student to utilize Wing Chun techniques?