Thread: Who pulls the strings in the Middle East, Latin America, etc ?

Who pulls the strings in the Middle East, Latin America, etc ?

Thought provoking words from the "horse's mouth", so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cs6taQrToI

Please watch first, if you are going to comment. Thanks in advance!

if you did squats you would not be such a coward.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-09-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quite frankly, a month was too short. May you have the breath of a thousand camels.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

The truth seems to hurt and SCARE some people, so they lash out. Quite understandable if you ask me.........

Just curious...are all of your sources of enlightenment on Youtube?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Just curious...are all of your sources of enlightenment on Youtube?
    You Tube is not a source!

You tube is a medium, just like the TV, books, magazines, dvds, etc.

Just a bit of enlightenment for you: The REAL source of any subject matter are the investigators, journalists and writers!

PS. I cross reference all my sources with my own personal experience of the world I live in. What I am saying is that the stuff I am posting here has so far hit the nail on the head as far as politicial/economic domination of the world by a relatively few corporate interests are concerned!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-10-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Greetings,

Well, we saw what the guy was talking about in Egypt and Libya. And this clip was posted in 2009.

I am waiting for the trolls to drop by and turn this mutha, I mean forum, out.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Well, we saw what the guy was talking about in Egypt and Libya. And this clip was posted in 2009.

I am waiting for the trolls to drop by and turn this mutha, I mean forum, out.

mickey
    I am guessing that the trolls are wondering wether they should watch the video first, or not, before making idiotic comments in the usual vain attempts to discredit the facts that are biting them in the butt....LOL!

Slow learner, I see.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Slow learner, I see.
    Are you talking about kung fu or real world Geo Politics? LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.....