Thread: Happy Rosh HaShanah !!

Happy Rosh HaShanah !!

Happy New year to our Jewish friends !
    5772 !!!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

As the forum's token Jew, I say thank you and will be partying this evening like its 5772!

PS Gene if you're still interested in coming over to the dark side, I may know a few Rabbi's who can help a brotha out.
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 09-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    As the forum's token Jew, I say thank you and will be partying this evening like its 5772!

PS Gene if you're still interested in coming over to the dark side, I may know a few Rabbi's who can help a brotha out.
    *snip, snip*

Shana Tova to all the board Jews. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה', אֱלֹהֵינוּ וֵאלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, אֱלֹהֵי אַבְרָהָם, אֱלֹהֵי יִצְחָק, וֵאלֹהֵי יַעֲקֹב; הָאֵל הַגָּדוֹל, הַגִּבּוֹר, וְהַנּוֹרָא, אֵל עֶלְיוֹן.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה', אֱלֹהֵינוּ וֵאלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, אֱלֹהֵי אַבְרָהָם, אֱלֹהֵי יִצְחָק, וֵאלֹהֵי יַעֲקֹב; הָאֵל הַגָּדוֹל, הַגִּבּוֹר, וְהַנּוֹרָא, אֵל עֶלְיוֹן.
    What did you just call me?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

You're reading it backwards

i think jews are pretty cool guy. they steal land from arab and not afraid anything.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think jews are pretty cool guy. they steal land from arab and not afraid anything.
    You need history lessons.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL! Seasons Blessings!
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Please explain why. I'm curious.
    Tung Kong Hakka Chow Gar Naam Pai Tong Long

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmas5animals

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The stole the land from black people(Original Hebrews are black) first. Then called them Kushi...lol Then lost the land to arabs. and came back centuries later as converts to judaism to lay claim to a land the real hebrews shared with arabs for centuries!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

lol. whatever.

Listen, if Israel didn't exist and Jews were subject to the continuum of diaspora they'd be screwed.

Having Israel is good. It impedes pogroms and persecution and keeps the dogs outside the gates.

Sorry, but everyone makes mistakes especially under pressure.

The 2 state solution will come. People gotta be patient and external influences need to stop worrying about their military interests if you know what I mean and start striking up some new alliances.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

if they werent so quarrelsome amongst themselves and their neighbors they would never had been driven from the land in the first place. i agree, they deserve a home, like everyone else, but they arent complete victims here. they brought alot on the,selves by being so self righteous and downright snotty to outsiders. they believe they are the chosen people, that god loves them the most. that alone is enough to **** alotta folks off. and like i said, i do agree with a two state solution, i still dont think its fair to force famillies off of lang they have held in their tribes for 2000 years.

what exactly is the statute of limitations on land claims anyways???

also, when multiple religions, that dont always get along, claim the same land as holy and theirs, you're bound to find trouble.

i admirte the jewish tenacity and strength in holding that piece of sand tho. to be surrounded like that. lucky they had the whole european guilt thing working for them. had the holocaust not happened they wouldnt be there now.

also, the holocaust is not and never has been the largest wholesale genocidal slaughter some claim it to be. it was bad, but there has been worse. why dont we here about the other ones??? over and over and over and over.....?