Thread: Joe Rogan

Hybrid View

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    HW.
    really didn't read through your long spew about whatever. Really don't need to you just write the same things over and over so I get the jist.

anyways, your welcome to your opinion.... and that's all it is an OPINION.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

WTF has happened to TCMA that there is no one that is willing to stand up for them?
    because people whom think that TCMA is some deep secret, and only those willing to throw themselves upon the mercy of a "master" will achieve it. I truely love the TCMA's but people like that keep this foul poison alive which pushes everyone else away. Prime example are very common here.

they've shot themselves in the foot with the hocus pocus show in the beginning, and then started believing the show itself was real.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    because people whom think that TCMA is some deep secret,
    There are some secrets in the TCMAs, just like in any discipline. If you approach them with a multilevel mindset of study, then you will have better chance of comprehending what they encompass. Of course, you need to find someone who is actually qualified to teach you and that person has to be willing to cover all levels of the arts.

and only those willing to throw themselves upon the mercy of a "master" will achieve it.
    Not at the mercy, but what I wrote above refers to learning from a master. The word "master" is not a dirty word and dispite the popular belief amongst the less educated members of the society, has nothing to do with being a "slave to a master"!

It simply means that to learn a given discipline you will need to learn from someone who has MASTERED it on multilevels. So, I guess if you ever wnat to be become a plumber, then it is best to learn from a master plumber. The same thing! Many PHDs that teach in elite universities, such as Harvard and Yale, are masters in their fields.

I truely love the TCMA's but people like that keep this foul poison alive which pushes everyone else away. Prime example are very common here.
    Well, loving the TCMAs is a good starting point for you to finally start studying them seriously. It is not too late.

they've shot themselves in the foot with the hocus pocus show in the beginning, and then started believing the show itself was real.
    You lost me here. What part of what I have been saying here to find as "bogus"? LOL!

Actually that post wasnt directed at u. Someone above asked the question. But u fit the bill on it.

Actually that post wasnt directed at u. Someone above asked the question. But u fit the bill on it.
    Well if you gather and "master" your attention span for a few short moments, then you will see that I don't "fit the bill" on it!

Well if you gather and "master" your attention span for a few short moments, then you will see that I don't "fit the bill" on it!
    Haha more than u know, more than u know.

Hw8 actually demonstrated a key point in what is wrong with TCMA nowadays when he answered hoe he knew His Sifu can fight:
    The sifu knows how to fight. He has had challenge matches and street fights. He refers to them occasionally to validate a certain way of dealing with an attack as opposed to another.

When (contact - no gloves) sparring with him, he will still run circles around the best of his students (I am not one of them yet - long story) and he will still manage to beat them without hurting them. The same with me. He can give you pain from impossibly short distances and not be there when you counter.

The man trains like around 5 hours a day. He is physical specimen. Finally, there is one ability I am proud and that is, calling BS when I see it. I have seen plenty in the MAs as I have been to plenty of schools as part of my own on going research into the TMAs - nothing academic, but rather born out of curiousity. So, there is no BS when either of my Sifus are concerned.

They just don't give the importance that many here in these forums give to sports tournament fighting, BUT they can fight and so can their advanced students.
    What we have here is classic:
    Anectodal evidence.
    Being able to easily defeat his OWN students.
    Being in "great shape".

There is only ONE WAY to know whether some can fight and that is to see them fight someone that is a trained fighter.
    Period.
    If the person in question doesn't fight any longer, then the only way to know that they HAVE fought is a lot tougher of course BUT if they are a teacher then their students WILL fight ( fighters beget fighters) and so, the above criteria is still valid:
    If His students fight against OTHER fighters and hold their own.

Anything else, is just, well, nothing at all really.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Haha more than u know, more than u know.
    Well, at last we agree.....

HW.
    really didn't read through your long spew about whatever. Really don't need to you just write the same things over and over so I get the jist.

anyways, your welcome to your opinion.... and that's all it is an OPINION.
    The difference between me and you is that my OPINION of the TCMAs is based on actually practicing authentic traditional kung fu under genuine sifus, while your opinions of the TCMAs are based on you actually practicing modern MMAs.

See what I am getting at?

Again your opinion. You absolutely know nothing of my past ergo your opinion. I wouldnt constitute training for a year with a teacher and then the teacher kicking u out a practice in longivity in the arts as with your past. (See its not nice for someone to think they know you just because they
    Read something online)
    Seriously my opinion is mine your not going to change it. I accept your a purist and your mind will not be changed, let it go.