Thread: Joe Rogan

Hybrid View

Yesss!!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

now i did not watch that vid cuz im at work but is this in reference to that one wing chun guy who tried out for ultimate fighter and had a bad showing and got all ****y?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I think we all get tired of the MMA vs. TMA debate, but the truth of it is MMA competitions are an excellent testing ground for one's art and skill set. The truth is if you can compete and win against a trained opponent who uses striking, clinch, and grappling with your art than you should have no trouble defending yourself from an attack from Joe Blow on the deadly street.

Notice the guy interviewing says something about these guys being in denial because they spent years training in a style that they cannot use to fight with. I still feel it is not so much the style as it is training methods, but oh well.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato