Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Well, at last we agree.....
    In agreement that u "fit the bill" as stated in my previous statement. Glad to heat it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    ROTLMAO, so your main focal point is a guy who you don't even train under!!

So all you rants about how no one here knows anything about training methods of TCMA and we're all from McKwoons or whatever and this guy you are using as your great example is not even your Sifu. Wow, that is pathetic on so many levels I can't even muster the words.
    What I meant was that I am not an advanced student, but I have been training under my sifu, on and of for over 10 years!

Oh boy, the IQ level in this forum has gone down a 1000% since you MMA guys made your presence felt.....LOL!

Also, got to love the comment about the "little I know of the TCMAs is genuine and effective". If one were to read your garbage they would think you have persued a lifetime of training in TCMA, with all your belittling and insulting of everyone you do not deem "worthy" of knowing what you know, which from the sounds of it, is next to nothing.
    I would not love my comment if I were you, because it MODESTLY says that the little TCMA that I know is AUTHENTIC and is infinitely more than what you know!

The reason I ask you to post evidence is quite simple. Any idiot can get on the computer and claim this and that, but you know what, evidence is what makes people give credit where credit is due. You like to insult myself and others and call us MMAists however it is quite easy from the videos I post and my website which is on my account that I do not teach or practice MMA, but when confronted with this fact you simply use your only arguement, "you guys are wrong because you don't know what I know". Fine, step up to the plate and show us how wrong we are.
    And that will suddenly and miraclously make you knowledgable about the TCMAs which you have not managed to grasp, after "decades" of training?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-18-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    In agreement that u "fit the bill" as stated in my previous statement. Glad to heat it.
    Except that my "bill" is different from yours....

Of course, wouldnt want to degrade myself in such a manner. In agreement, glad to hear it.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Of course, wouldnt want to degrade myself in such a manner. In agreement, glad to hear it.
    In which manner would that be?

Besides, that ship may have already sailed as far as you are concerned.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-18-2011 at 07:59 AM.

In which manner would that be
    The one state above of course. Im not going to repeat everything, do try and keep up with the conversation.

As for sailing ship yes mines still sailing while you are sinking in a sea of denile.

Seriously are we just going to trade insults back and forth?
    As i said i accept u have a differing opinion than myself why cant u do like wise?

As for sailing ship yes mines still sailing while you are sinking in a sea of denile.
    Denial of what? There is ground fighting in the TCMAs - live with it!
    Seriously are we just going to trade insults back and forth?
    As i said i accept u have a differing opinion than myself why cant u do like wise?
    I do and just like I stated, my opinions are based on authentic TCMA studies, while yours are not, as they are largely based on authentic MMA!

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Denial of what? There is ground fighting in the TCMAs - live with it!
    Im not repeating the whole conversation u jumped into when i answered someone else. And it was not about what u stated. Maybe if u would pay attention to the conversation and not worry about the insults u wish to throw at me u could keep up.

U training in tcma arts is your opinion because u have never showed any proof of any kind despite word of mouth to the stated.

What is the point of posting your photo when you are hiding your face?

Im not repeating the whole conversation
    You keep saying that but you keep engaging me in fruitless (for me) discussions.

U training in tcma arts is your opinion because u have never showed any proof of any kind despite word of mouth to the stated.
    Proof for whom?

MMA-ists like yourself who would not know genuine TCMAs even if they fell on their heads? LOL,LOL,LOL!

MMA-ist who look confused everytime the Internal methodologies are mentioned? LOL!

MMA-ists who believe that the TCMAs do not train for the ground scenario? LOL!

Yes, I am really concerned about "proving" my TCMA training and its validity to "trespassing" MMA-ists, specially in a forum where actual TCMA sifus have acknowledged my kung fu understanding
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-18-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Because of HW8 relentless, " I don't care what you think but I am here because I care what you think even though I don't care what you think", I salute him:

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Because of HW8 relentless, " I don't care what you think but I am here because I care what you think even though I don't care what you think", I salute him:
    Actually, that describes Dragonballs more than it does me. BUT......

[/QUOTE]

....I will accept the pictures, with thanks.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Yes, I am really concerned about "proving" my TCMA training and its validity to "trespassing" MMA-ists, specially in a forum where actual TCMA sifus have acknowledged my kung fu understanding
    apparently you are you keep going with this conversation.