Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Jackie Chan reach level of Sensei?

Blog Entries
    The real question is would Jackie Chan beat Bruce Lee or would Jet Li beat them all?
    That's a silly juvenile question LMAO

This forum has now evolved into fantasy-baseball. Nobody is doing any fighting of note, so we calculate form, movies, old tails and then decide the winner based on their popularity.
    Neither are you! and you are such a huge part of this place ROTFLMAO

hskwarrior, you talk so much smack. What have you done to designate yourself "warrior." Conquered the local donut shop? Who not transform yourself into jogging-my-fat-arse warrior?
    Don't worry bout me, i'm none of your business. YOu are the source of true crap talk LMAO HATER

How do you get them to pay and follow you?...That is a post I'd like to read carefully.
    I took lessons from YOU. LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    You must be a japanese stylist. why have you come to a kung fu forum?
    I suppose he is here for the same reason as the MMA-ists, who also DON'T practice kung fu.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-18-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Sensie, Sifu
    God, Allah
    To may to, To Mah to.

All same, same.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

if you arent a troll, read jackies auto biography titled: "i am jackie chan: my life in action" then you will know everything you want about chan.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    The real question is would Jackie Chan beat Bruce Lee or would Jet Li beat them all?
    lol jackie chan is an old broken man. jet li has never been in a fight and bruce lee is dead. i would beat them all at once.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    if you arent a troll, read jackies auto biography titled: "i am jackie chan: my life in action" then you will know everything you want about chan.
    Thank you. I didn't know about that book. I'll check it out.

This forum has now evolved into fantasy-baseball. Nobody is doing any fighting of note, so we calculate form, movies, old tails and then decide the winner based on their popularity.

hskwarrior, you talk so much smack. What have you done to designate yourself "warrior." Conquered the local donut shop? Who not transform yourself into jogging-my-fat-arse warrior?

Are your students aware of the nonsense you post?

How do you get them to pay and follow you?...That is a post I'd like to read carefully.
    Ray,

Lets not judge anyone with out all the facts. No one can really say anything bad or good about each other cuz most of us here have not actually seen each other fight.

I can say that I am a fighter. I was known to hurt people back in my hay day. I have picked guys up over my head and broken some peoples bones. But now, none of you guys (except SifuYui, he posts here once in a while) have ever seen me fight, so you guys probably don't believe me.

Who's to say if I am lying or not? You will never know truly so it's best not to judge anyone unless you were there and seen them.

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 10-18-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Lucas......

have you read that book? my sifu's school would work with Jackic chan during an annual event. because of my sifu's participation which including being security for jackie, he made a personal video about his life. In it, he admits that Chan isn't his true last name. His father was on the run from the cops and changed his last name to jackie's mothers maiden name.

Also, Jackie's parents were in other marriages so had found out that he had other half brothers and sisters out there. awesome documentary.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Thank you. I didn't know about that book. I'll check it out.
    ya dude, you'll like it, its a pretty good read.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Lucas......

have you read that book? my sifu's school would work with Jackic chan during an annual event. because of my sifu's participation which including being security for jackie, he made a personal video about his life. In it, he admits that Chan isn't his true last name. His father was on the run from the cops and changed his last name to jackie's mothers maiden name.

Also, Jackie's parents were in other marriages so had found out that he had other half brothers and sisters out there. awesome documentary.
    ya dude, its been a few years since i read it but i thought it was an awesome account of his life. i love the way the book started with that skyscraper stunt and him dedicating it to his dead master. talk about tear jerking lol

and ya, the mystery of who jackie really is and what his father really was is pretty neato!

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Wow HW

Way to throw your personal agenda with the mma world out there.
    This right here is your problem u cant let things go.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Sensie, Sifu
    God, Allah
    To may to, To Mah to.

All same, same.
    yeah. chinese and japanese are all the same.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    yeah. Chinese and japanese are all the same.
    rofl!!!!!!