http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nORIUjUKs

short clip of when former Hawkeye (and wrestling coach to the likes of BJ Penn and Jose Aldo) Kenny Johnson visited for a week at my MMA gym, enjoy

For those who are interested he not only taught a 3hr seminar (which I think in reality lasted all day….. I had to call it a day after 4 and a half and it was still going strong) but also taught a few classes as well (I think on the Friday he taught for 10 hours straight)

Highlights for me were the Russian 2 on 1 series he taught, the front headlock series, and the details he went over in the clinch which totally changed my clinch game overnight , another highlight was when he brought the crash mats out for suplex training (I enjoyed that one for the look of horror on the faces of our coaches when they realised what he had planned….luckily no one got injured lol)

This is the third time my gym has brought him over and each time you can see guys with years of experience visibly improve under his coaching, if you get a chance I suggest attending one of his seminars