Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

Someone needs to explain to this strange, sad little man the universal law of the interwebs.

The eagerness with which an anonymous individual on the internet displays great pride in their own intelligence, looks and sexual prowess is inversely proportional to its truthfulness.

Moving on.

Some palestinian suicide bombings have been carried out by marxist groups. So much for the dimwitted argument about the behavior of muslim fanatics.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...rism/pflp.html

Oh, wait, Drake didn't post it first so the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is completely invalid just like the Takfirs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir_wal-Hijra

He comes up with some weird ass arguments to not have to face anything substantive that doesn't immediately gratify his myopic, self serving world view.

What kind of simpleton thinks economic strata somehow precludes suicide. Some of the most miserable people I know are filthy rich.

Or that terrorism has anything at all to do with religion (outside of its use as a recruitment tool.) Terrorism is a political act. Usually used against foreign occupiers and their supporters.

There are a lot of people here (myself included) who have a great deal of healthy distrust for the global political and economic leadership. The problem is that HW108 makes anyone who might agree with him look bad with the completely asinine arguments he makes and his desperate need to constantly gratify his unjustifiable anonymous internet swagger.

It's kind of sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Someone needs to explain to this strange, sad little man the universal law of the interwebs.
    Well I am trying to explain it to you but you (and other indoctrinated egoist characters here) are just not getting it!

By the way, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

The eagerness with which an anonymous individual on the internet displays great pride in their own intelligence, looks and sexual prowess is inversely proportional to its truthfulness.
    I have pride in my intelligence, but that is not the issue. The issue is the somewhat lack of intelligence in this thread.

As for sexual prowess, that was just comment off somebody else's statements!

As for any comments as regards my looks, then that is all in your imagination, much like alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids - MORE THAN A DOZEN OF THEM - committing suicide and mass murder! LOL!

Moving on.
    Thank god!

Some palestinian suicide bombings have been carried out by marxist groups. So much for the dimwitted argument about the behavior of muslim fanatics.
    By Marxit groups, you mean Marxist FANATICS - that is, FANATICAL behavior?

To my knowledge, the 9-11 "terrorists" did not represent any Marxist fantatical groups. Even the official version calls them Islamic Fanatics/Terrorist. You can jump up and down, and cry all you want, but frequenting strip clubs, drinking alcohol, while being brought up in a Western fashion do not fit the MO of an Islamic suicidal fanatic!

Oh, wait, Drake didn't post it first so the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is completely invalid just like the Takfirs.
    What you posted was invalid for other reasons.

What kind of simpleton thinks economic strata somehow precludes suicide. Some of the most miserable people I know are filthy rich.
    It is not JUST the economic strata, but he combination of being rich, alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, at the same time, while committing suicide and mass murder, in the name of a religion and a way of life that strictly prohibits such hedonistic endeavors! LOL!

Or that terrorism has anything at all to do with religion (outside of its use as a recruitment tool.) Terrorism is a political act. Usually used against foreign occupiers and their supporters.
    You are waffling.

To even recruit people using religion, the recruiters have do so by indoctrinating the religion into the person - brain washing him. I don´t recall seeing any reports about alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting behavior being trained in the Islamic "terrorist" camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Or do they just go for a drink and lap dancing sessions during their weekend breaks from "terrorist" training? LOL!

The "Al Quaeda" attack had "Islam" written all over it and that was according to the official version. So you can call it "political", but we were warned about the ISLAMIC terrorist threat and suicidal fanatics. That was the trauma factor of "merciless religious fanatics who listened to no reason and were there to destroy us". Yes, religious fantatics! ISLAMIC fanatics, NOT marxist ones...LOL!

Why do you think that Kurans were planted all over the place, and not copies of the Communist Manifesto?!

There are a lot of people here (myself included) who have a great deal of healthy distrust for the global political and economic leadership.
    I would hazard a guess that whatever opposition that you have to the global economic leadership is well within acceptable parameters set by the same global elite, hence it is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION....

Here, if you wan't an alternative and valid scientific view, then have a look at the scientific questions presented here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ

The problem is that HW108 makes anyone who might agree with him look bad with the completely asinine arguments he makes and his desperate need to constantly gratify his unjustifiable anonymous internet swagger.
    Again, your ego is stopping you from seeing the truth in what I say. This is not about me, it is about waking up people!!!

It's kind of sad really.
    It won't be when you wake up!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-24-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    nah, none of us can be bothered to respond to your novels of repetetive rhettoric. been there done that. it's an exercise in futility. now i just toss barbs, drag hooks and trawl a lil bit. totally up to you if you want to participate. but don't expect me to take you seriously. i gave you a shot two years ago. we be done wit that.
    When or if your intelligence increases, then you can give me another "shot" in a decade or two....

but i will adress one thing for you cause it's sort of funny. you really believe an earthquake cant bring down a tower that way? im sure youtube is full of falling buildings. take a look. but i won't be. so don't bother to go on and on about it.

Of course, you are not interested in any alternative view that scares you out of your comfort zone. You are ignoring all the views and testaments I present, in short, saying the usual "our government wouldnd't do that".

The fact is that THEY DID!

You can hide your head in the sand or you can wake up and smell the fish!

Hey, Hardwork108:

I think we should all print one of these out and fill it in using Hardwork's posts.

If you think you have a Bingo, post the square titles and appropriate quote from Hardwork to confirm. First person to get a Bingo can claim Hardwork as his/her Bitch.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Hey, Hardwork108:
    Whoops, I did not know that you lived in the same village as myself. Give me a few hours and I will come and fetch you and take you back to the village, so that they can stop worrying about their "idiot".

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    I think we should all print one of these out and fill it in using Hardwork's posts.

If you think you have a Bingo, post the square titles and appropriate quote from Hardwork to confirm. First person to get a Bingo can claim Hardwork as his/her Bitch.
    If you have so much free time on your hand, then you would be better advised to take yourself and your indoctrinated "brain" and see the questions raised by EXPERTS, in the following documentary:

Then you can discuss individual points raised, if you wish, while forgetting your "intellectual" ego and also without being scared out of your wits, as regards the real world geo politics and going defensive on us.

Anyway, if you like we can discuss this more while I am taking you back to the village.....

PS. I told the rest of the villagers that you are fine and that their village idiot will be joining them soon. I explained that some real world political facts had terrified you into "running away".
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-25-2011 at 12:25 PM.

I have the mong bat on ignore, so I can't reference anything. And I am unwilling to take him off of ignore for the sake of the game.

I think the only thing he doesn't fall under is the "smoking weed" square. He's never brought it up here, anyway...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I have the mong bat on ignore, so I can't reference anything. And I am unwilling to take him off of ignore for the sake of the game.

I think the only thing he doesn't fall under is the "smoking weed" square. He's never brought it up here, anyway...
    Thank you Drake.

Your Military Intelligence training did not fail you above, I do not take drugs! Have never taken drugs and will never take them! I hazard a guess that some of your military colleagues will be more familiar with the intake of narcotics, as well as their import/export judging by the success story of the multiplied opium harvests in Afghanistan after the US invasion. I guess, they also have to be whacked out of their brains in order to believe some the BS their superiors pass down to you as "information", "evidence", "explanations", etc. LOL!

However, if you really want to know, I am only addicted to kebabs!

Merry Xmas!

PS. Whoops, I almost forgot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ

Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-27-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Of course, you are not interested in any alternative view that scares you out of your comfort zone. You are ignoring all the views and testaments I present, in short, saying the usual "our government wouldnd't do that".

The fact is that THEY DID!

You can hide your head in the sand or you can wake up and smell the fish!
    why do you continue to tell me what i think?

i think you're so used to saying that, it's just natural for you now. it's you're 'go to'... i dont disagree with everything you say. but i still think you're the robot. you're way more indoctrinated than a guy like drake could ever be.
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-27-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

why you pigeon holin' people drake? are you working right now?

i like weed smokers. maaad chill people. a breath of fresh air when the norm is knucklehead alcaholic. i guess we all have our vices tho.

i like weed smokers. maaad chill people. a breath of fresh air when the norm is knucklehead alcaholic. i guess we all have our vices tho.
    Some smoke their neurons to the wind, while others drink themselves senseless, but HW108's only vice is the incestant banging of sexy babes.

HW108's only vice is the incestant banging of sexy babes.

You too eh? I guess all the chicks you bang are fat......LOL!

By the way, nice picture. Was this taken before or after your "MA" journey? Honestly speaking, I had no idea that the Mcdojos you guys practice in also served junk food.....

What in the hell are you talking about?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Some smoke their neurons to the wind, while others drink themselves senseless, but HW108's only vice is the incestant banging of sexy babes.
    and what apears to be a massive inferiority complex which causes one to brag about all the ***** they ain't gettin'...

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    lol wenshu...

HW tries so hard to blow it off but deep down he knows this is his true self.

Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.