Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    HW,
    You aren't special. You haven't discovered anything amazing, groundbreaking, earth-shattering, or remarkable. You aren't part of a cause, movement, or revolution. You aren't "enlightening" "waking up" or "alarming" anyone, because if you haven't noticed, nobody believes you.

You need to see someone about your rampant narcissism..,
    This is not about me, but about how naive grown and apparently educated men can be....

You are right, Drake:

- the US did not engineers Coup d'tetats against democratically elected leaders in South America and replace them with murderous dictators who used US made arms to slaughter their own populations.

- The US government and its intelligence and military agencies have never participated in illegal drugs and arms trading, and Iransgate was just a few tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists babbling and shaking the boat!

- The US government invaded Iraq, because Iraq had Mass Weapons of Destruction and out of the US governments kind concern over the rights and freedoms of the Iraqi people. Any claims that Iraq did not have a such weapons and that the US and her allies may have been after strategic interests and OIL, is pure tin hat wearing fantasy.

- The world is full of alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting and Mc Donald's eating (one of the London bombers), suicidal Islamic terrorists.

- The world is also full of sky scrapers that collapse into their own foot prints when their upper floors are on fire. Sometimes, even buildings that have not been hit by airliners collapse into their own footprints (Building Number Seven on the day of the 9-11 strikes), out of sympathy, no doubt.

- All middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Mc Donald's eating, suicide terrorists carry fire ball proof passports.

- One of the reasons that US invaded Afghanistan was to stop the illegal heroin trade by the Taliban. Any reports that Afghanistan's heroin exports have multiplied during US control are just theories of Conspiracy invented by tin hat wearers...

- There was no conspiracy to assassinate JFK. Apparently he was killed by a "magic" bullet that did all sorts of weird things, but it must be true, because the government says so....

And of course, Drake, there are many, many, many other solid reasons why you are "right".........LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-15-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    This is not about me, but about how naive grown and apparently educated men can be....

- The world is full of alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting and Mc Donald's eating (one of the London bombers), suicidal Islamic terrorists.
    All the other bullshit aside, what is with the fascination on this particular point? If they did in fact drink, go to strip clubs and eat shit food how does this preclude anyone from being a fanatic or a terrorist? Where are you getting this information about their extra curricular activities anyways?

It might also help your rhetorical methods if you didn't constantly make blanket statements about people being ignorant and naive. I mean I'm all for the occasional well placed witticism but you straight up call everyone who doesn't completely agree with you idiots every single time you post. It's a bit off putting to put it mildly and moves the focus away from debate and into petty squabbling and name calling. Unless of course that is your strategy because you don't actually want to debate because you have no facts and no sources to back up anything you say, which in that case, by all means. See what I mean? Now the focus is on the last paragraph and not the query I started with.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    All the other bullshit aside, what is with the fascination on this particular point? If they did in fact drink, go to strip clubs and eat shit food how does this preclude anyone from being a fanatic or a terrorist? Where are you getting this information about their extra curricular activities anyways?
    Usually, even some mildly religious muslims, do not touch alcohol, and would not be seen dead in strip joint. Now, you fly to the extreme of this religion where the person or persons involved hate the West and their "corrupt" way of life as well as their permissive (among other things) idiologies so much that they are willing to take their own young lives and those of thousands of innocent people.

Such people go around with "Allah" in their minds - they live in a "this is a sin and that is dirty", world. Some of these guys feel like they are on a mission for Allah, and that god is watching their every move.

Totally indoctrinated fanatics like this are not likely to go to strip clubs and drink alcohol, much less with copies of the Koran (LOL!) unless they are PATSIES, which was what these poor Arab kids were!

It might also help your rhetorical methods if you didn't constantly make blanket statements about people being ignorant and naive. I mean I'm all for the occasional well placed witticism but you straight up call everyone who doesn't completely agree with you idiots every single time you post. It's a bit off putting to put it mildly and moves the focus away from debate and into petty squabbling and name calling. Unless of course that is your strategy because you don't actually want to debate because you have no facts and no sources to back up anything you say, which in that case, by all means. See what I mean? Now the focus is on the last paragraph and not the query I started with.
    Sorry, but I think that you conveniently missed all the insults and name calling coming from the other side!

By the way, as for the London "bomber" who was filmed on CCTV cameras inside a Mcdonald's store, you should remember that this is not about junk food, but eating in an institution that represents the US Empire, the world over, is not the suicidal muslim thing to do. On top of that, even moderate muslims avoid food that is not "halal", read the Islamic version of Kosher. Mc Donald's burgers are not Hallal!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-16-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Do some research on "chai boys".

You'll see how religious these creeps are.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Do some research on "chai boys".

You'll see how religious these creeps are.
    You are trying hard to distract attention from the facts I have posted above. I mean, are you trying to say that the fantasy "suicide" bombers on 9-11 were gay Afghan Dancing Boys.....LOL!

Or were they gay Iraqi boy tea waiters......LOL!

The fact of the matter is if you are going to be religiously so indoctrinated (brainwashed) that you are willing to take your own precious life and those of thousands of innocent people, then no way in hell are you going to be inclined to frequent strip clubs and drink alcohol, in world where many moderate non- fanatical muslims would not be caught dead doing either of those things!

The fact is that the events on 9-11 were an inside job - a false flag operation designed to get the desired effect, and so far they have got the effect that they were looking for:

!. License to pillage and control resource rich countries for financial gain and let's not kid ourselves as the riches stolen are not for the benefit of the US (nor her allies') populations, but only for the Banking and Corporate elite that are in control of the governments in these (and most other) regions of the world.

2. Traumatise the populations enough to accept restrictions on their civil liberties. Liberties that other soldiers such as yourself have died for in the past to preserve. This is happening because the "system" is very well aware of a presently undercurrent of awakening amongst the masses for some years now, so they are tightening the lid on basic freedoms. The wars, economic crisis and the mind numbing way of life is also designed to stop this awakening, but in vain, because it is happening all around us.

3. The "terrorist" threat is one more INTERNATIONAL or GLOBAL problem (together with the other fantasy of "man made Global Warming"; "Pandemic/Epidemic" fantasy threats, etc.), that are designed to convince the masses to accept INTERNATIONAL "solutions", which means taking them closer to the so called New World Order - meaning a world government run by the same psychopaths who are creating all of these wars, famine and suffering, which on one level we are given false reasons for, while on another level we are told is "just human nature".

If they frwquently sodomize young biys, which is unislamic, what do you really think their limits are?

These are not saintly holy warriors... and I don't know what youtube clip put that in your head. You don't know **** about the taliban. You have done ZERO actual research, and you are grossly naive about world events.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Etc. Etc. By the way, as for the London "bomber" who was filmed on CCTV cameras inside a Mcdonald's store, you should remember that this is not about junk food, but eating in an institution that represents the US Empire, the world over, is not the suicidal muslim thing to do. On top of that, even moderate muslims avoid food that is not "halal", read the Islamic version of Kosher. Mc Donald's burgers are not Hallal!
    On any day of the week, I could disprove your points simply by going over to my local McDonald's and snapping a few pictures. Not only is it frequented by Muslim patrons, including chador-wearing women and their children; there are also several Muslims of varying nationalities working there, including women with hijabs.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    On any day of the week, I could disprove your points simply by going over to my local McDonald's and snapping a few pictures. Not only is it frequented by Muslim patrons, including chador-wearing women and their children; there are also several Muslims of varying nationalities working there, including women with hijabs.
    Apparently he thinks AQ are saintly holy warriors who are as chaste as the pure, newly driven snow. Well, that or a fictional organization which coincidentally uses thousands of paid muslim actors all over the world, as well as maintaining AQ websites, pretending to be human intelligence sources everywhere providing false data, and generally fabricating a huge network that has been around for decades.

Yeah, THAT makes sense...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I've personally known several devout, outwardly pious muslims and even during Ramadan as soon as the sun goes down errybody's in the club getting typsy.

HW I though you were supposed to be this sophisticated, cosmopolitan expat but your assumptions about Islam and her believers are strikingly simplistic. They are only human. No matter what, killing innocents, let alone other muslims (which AQ has no qualms about en masse) is a lot worse in the eyes of the prophet than sex and booze.

I've personally known several devout, outwardly pious muslims and even during Ramadan as soon as the sun goes down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX1jh7QdrpY
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

I've personally known several devout, outwardly pious muslims and even during Ramadan as soon as the sun goes down errybody's in the club getting typsy.
    No one is denying that there is hypocracy in religion. I have lived in a muslim country where there were people who would not even wait for the sun to go down before eating and drinking out of sheer hunger. Perhaps a part of them realized the stupidity of this type of religious dogma.

However, there are many who practice the religion to the point of whipping themselves with chains, until they bleed. These type of people would not drink alcohol, eat pork or frequent strip clubs, just like their equivalents in the related mumbo jumbo religions of Christianity and Judaism.

So a question for you. Who is more likely to go and kill thousands of innocents and HIMSELF, the guy who pretends to be religious to please his peers, but has fun and games when no one is looking - that is ENJOYING LIFE - or the guy is so religious that he beats himself bloody senseless every year to "celebrate" Islam?

And more importantly, which one of the two types of muslims will have enough clout with Allah, to have him bring down THREE buildings into their own foot prints, when only TWO had been hit by aircraft?

HW I though you were supposed to be this sophisticated, cosmopolitan expat but your assumptions about Islam and her believers are strikingly simplistic.
    As you can see, they are not. I am talking pure logic. There are people in this world that have taken their own lives and those of others because they believed that would be taken to some "nirvana" on a space ship. The world is full of indoctrinated people who live the "book" of whatever indoctrination that has been unleashed on them. The hypocritical ones among them are less likely to commit insane acts in the name of that "book".

It is simple logic.

They are only human. No matter what, killing innocents, let alone other muslims (which AQ has no qualms about en masse) is a lot worse in the eyes of the prophet than sex and booze.
    Actually, I don't think there is anything in the Koran that is extreme. As usual, it is the bat crazy people who cling to such books and turn them into what they are not.

I mean you did not have such insanity when the Arabs (the Moors) invaded parts of Europe. Of course, it was a war and invasion, but they brought with them scientific thinking and were a lot more tolerant than the Christians of the time.

You mentioned that the muslims are "human" and that is the key point. Human beings in general have an aversion to killing what they consider to be other innocent human beings, unless that is, they are brainwashed and indoctrinated, through, religion and of course, there is a political model for this as well - see the Western soldiers out to get the "rug heads".

There is also the threat to the group, concept - see: The "Terrorist Threat" and they are out to get us fantasy - (first it was the Communists and now that they are gone, we are conveniently presented by the "muslim threat" or the "terrorist threat" - take your pick).

When the "group" feels threatened then it is the hell with the aversion to killing, "we need to protect ourselves, our families and nation", mentality that takes over. This human weakness has been historically manipulated and its flames fanned by the powers that be who want to engineer a war.

Anyway, going back to being human, the other aspect of human character even stronger than what I mentioned above, is his aversion to take his own life, unless again, he is brainwashed and indoctrinated to a point where his concept of reality changes.

Religiously speaking, suicide bombers are the real devoot followers. It is difficult to believe that these people will kill themselves thinking that they will end up in heaven, but days before that "SIN", by drinking alcohol and frequent strip clubs, and if memory serves me correctly, they left a copy of the Koran in one of the clubs (as well as in their car)....LOL!

Did you know, some of these real religious muslims do not even use perfume that contains alcohol. I am talking about the real muslims and not the "part time" ones!

So, here we go again. A dozen or so Middle Class Arab men, who frequented strip clubs and drank alcohol, "hijack" planes and fly them around (in one case up to 45 minutes) in the most protected airspace on the planet, without being intercepted. They crash a couple of those planes against TWO buildings in New York, bringing down THREE buildings, in their own FOOT PRINTS. And there are other loop holes in this story as well, more than I care to mention here.

I and many others believe these guys to have been Patsies. They were somehow convinced to participate in a "security training" exercise. As you probably know, there were military/airforce exercises being carried out on that exact day and covering more or less the exact hijack type scenario.

Of course, it is a lot easier to convince middle class, western educated, alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting Arab kids to participate in a US military security exercise, than convincing actual muslim fanatics - don't you think?

The same thing is true about the 7th of July London bombings. On the day of these bombings, security exercises training a bombing scenario in the same underground stations that were eventually bombed, were being carried out. This is not a "conspiracy" theory, but a fact!

At least some of the "bombers" were British born. That is they were not born in some far flung village in Afghanistan, where they would have been indoctrinated to such an extent. Nor were they born in the battle grounds of Palastine where having lost family members and indoctrinated further into wack job islam, they would be willing to take their own lives to strike a blow against the "West". One of these guys was a British school teacher, for god's sake!

People should wake up and realize that the powers that rule them are separate to the fantasy "Democracy", "justice", "freedom", etc. sold to them. They are psychopathic clans that have been in power for a long, long time.

They don't give two bits about human life, including their own "subjects", which in many cases they see with contempt. If for just one moment you use my model of the universe, then all of this mayhem, looting, insecurity, disease and famine in the world, will make more sense to you.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-17-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Hey, the first time I was introduced to the Chemical Burger, sorry I meant the Big Mac, was by a muslim friend.....LOL I don't eat that cr@p anymore. You and Drake might think that it is good food, because "if it was bad, Mr President would have said so".......but anyway, the point is that you are not telling me anything new.

Again, next time you go to your local Mc Donald's, during "any day of the week", grab one of the muslims there, when he or she is munching a a burger and ask him or her, how willing they would be to kill themselves and thousands of infidels in the name of Islam and jihad! They would probably think that you were a nut! LOL!

The fact is that the world is full of people who unwillingly belong to one dogma religion or the other. They might even talk the talk and "dress to impress", but will try and break free in their own ways. In short, your examples are no muslim fanatics and I doubt any of them would claim to be, if you ask them.

Yet, there are fanatics out there who do not eat pork. Do not drink alcohol and would even brush against a woman in the street, as this would be against their religious beliefs, and once a year they beat themselves senseless and bloody, using heavy iron chains.

Who in your opinion is the more likely candidate to blow himself and a thousands of "American 'enemies' ". The guy who eats Big Macs regularly, is not partial to heavy drinking and like his occassional lap dance, or the guy who does not eat pork, does not drink, and beats himself senseless and bloody in the name of Allah, while hating any Western influence which he sees CORRUPTING his divine lifestyle?

THINK CAREFULLY, forget your ego and that the fact that you want to be right. Forget your political and intellectual comfort zone!

It is a simple question. who is more likely to be a suicide bomber willing to take his own life for a religious belief? Are you thinking that a man who cannot follow his religion to the point of not drinking alcohol and not frequenting strip clubs, is going to instead follow it to cause mass murder, as well as committing suicide? LOL

By the way multiply that one example with a dozen or so such "Islamic Fanatics". I mean how many of these so called terrorists are confirmed devout, non- alcohol drinking, non-strip club frequenting RELIGIOUS people?

How many confirmed alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting SUICIDE bombers have we had in the Gaza Strip? Any?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-17-2011 at 05:24 PM.

You make a ton of assumptions, but I will address one.

I don't eat McDonalds. I get my meat from local ranchers, and my veggies and fruit from local CSAs. Brilliant assumption, there, genius.

And you are the one speaking from the western mind which entraps you. There is no aversion to death here. Not even for children.

Don't you ever get tired of bleating like a sheep and always being wrong?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

If they frwquently sodomize young biys, which is unislamic, what do you really think their limits are?
    Well at least they have that in common with their Christian Anglo Saxon counterparts....LOL!

These are not saintly holy warriors... and I don't know what youtube clip put that in your head. You don't know **** about the taliban. You have done ZERO actual research, and you are grossly naive about world events.
    You arguing against your own point. Why kill yourself, when you enjoy your alcohol, your strip clubs and the occassional young boy (if you are real sick). So, if these "suicide bombers" are not blinded by religious fanaticism, which was what has been sold to the people here in the West, then what possesses them to take their own lives? Political beliefs? Surely not, because the politicians are even more hypocritical than the religious fraternity....LOL!

I know more about this stuff than you Drake. The problem with you is that what you know has been dictated to you. Your mindset has been engineered, so that you will take in info in the way that is acceptable to a system that has massacred hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Afghans.

If people like you were to wake up and realize what you were part of, then this whole corrupt and inhumane system would collapse. Unfortunately, people like you are so indoctrinated, that you don't wake up until you are accused of military crimes of war and put on trial.

That is when the coin will drop, and the statements such as "I was only following orders", or " I was defending my homeland and its way of life", are released.

Again, soldiers are the most brainwashed and indoctrinated people the system has, because without them all of this charade would collapse. You know the saying," if no soldiers showed up, there wouldn't be any war" ?

It is true. Without wars, there is no looting; no billions made from arms sales; no extortionate loans to rebuild destroyed nations; no lucrative reconstruction contracts.......

The fact that you and others like you, fail to follow the money trail, indicates how indoctrinated you are!!!!!

You make a ton of assumptions, but I will address one.

I don't eat McDonalds. I get my meat from local ranchers, and my veggies and fruit from local CSAs. Brilliant assumption, there, genius.
    I was just kidding about that one. You seem to have acquired a good taste for gourmet. I remember you telling me about your appreciation of Afghan cuisine.

And you are the one speaking from the western mind which entraps you. There is no aversion to death here. Not even for children.

Don't you ever get tired of bleating like a sheep and always being wrong?
    Whos is more likely to kill children, the religiously indoctrinated Taliban fighters, or Mac Donald frequenting, alcohol drinking, strip club appreciating, middle class, Western educated Arab kids? LOL!