Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

So, because I know that Muslims frequent McDonald's and work there as well, it means I like their food???? WTF

I guess I can't possibly know this info due to the fact that, say, I live right beside the establishment and watch patrons going in and out, or to and from work every day.... or perhaps due to the fact that some of the muslims that work there are my friends, or live in my building... naw, it can't be due to that; in your mind, it HAS to be because I gorge myself on Big Macs.

As to your other claims about extremists walking the talk... it's actually a fairly common phenomenon that extremists publicly follow certain limits BECAUSE of their deviant private behavior. Wolves in Sheep's clothing, hiding in plain sight and all that. Anti-gay Republicans who are actually closet-****sexuals, Priests who are pedophiles, Abusive parents who are child-support workers, Police officers who commit crimes... the list goes on and on and on. And IN that list, of course, we find religious zealots who use their zealotry to mask behaviour deemed unacceptable in their respective cultures... such as booze, or licentiousness, or eating non-sanctioned foods.

Furthermore, it's common for individuals with deviant perspectives to seek out and form legitimizing groups with others who share the same perspectives. These groups are known as gangs, cults and sects. Their purpose is often to provide a safe haven for deviant behaviour by publicly claiming one set of beliefs while privately engaging in an entirely different set of activities. The members of the group are able to protect one another by vouching for each other. It's an interesting sociological phenomenon worth studying, as it occurs as subculture in virtually all power cultures. If you're interested, I recommend doing some research on "power and deviance," "workplace deviance," and "secret deviance" for starters.

EDIT: On the subject of Suicide... again, it's a form of deviant behaviour often linked to feelings of inadequacy and poor self-image. In fact, it's more likely that a member of a deviant subculture would commit suicide than a member of the normalized culture. As such, it's not altogether surprising that some deviant groups rationalize suicide within their belief structure... and that it is fully compatible with the hedonistic/deviant behaviour attributed to the particular group of extremists in question.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 12-17-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I was just kidding about that one. You seem to have acquired a good taste for gourmet. I remember you telling me about your appreciation of Afghan cuisine.

Whos is more likely to kill children, the religiously indoctrinated Taliban fighters, or Mac Donald frequenting, alcohol drinking, strip club appreciating, middle class, Western educated Arab kids? LOL!
    Pakistanis, for one. I can't disclose a lot of this, but we have tangible, solid evidence that these mud-hut dwelling folks are doing dastardly deeds, including having them here in custody, me being there for the arrests, and me seeing the confessions.

What do you have? Sightseeing in Dubai?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

And I know this is all abstract-fantasy land for you, but tread carefully. I've met the children they were going to use, and I've heard their stories, and I've seen Afghans cry over this ****. I've seen the guilty taken in, and I've heard some %^&$ed up confessions.

You sprinkle LOLs over your posts like it was some sort of %$#^ing joke, like some fun hobby to do when you come home. I, on the other hand, am dealing with child molestation, using children as %$#ing bombs, and a whole ton of **** I can't talk about.

Grow the $%^& up.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Anyway, going back to being human, the other aspect of human character even stronger than what I mentioned above, is his aversion to take his own life, unless again, he is brainwashed and indoctrinated to a point where his concept of reality changes.

Religiously speaking, suicide bombers are the real devoot followers. It is difficult to believe that these people will kill themselves thinking that they will end up in heaven, but days before that "SIN", by drinking alcohol and frequent strip clubs, and if memory serves me correctly, they left a copy of the Koran in one of the clubs (as well as in their car)....LOL!
    So murder suicide is only ever committed by religious zealots?

Your logically fallacious assumptions are contradicting each other. Al Qaeda and terrorism are fabrications but only true believers are terrorists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    So, because I know that Muslims frequent McDonald's and work there as well, it means I like their food???? WTF
    Sorry, my mistake, I mistook you for the type of people who swallow anything and everything, unless official sources tell them it is bad. Others who do are seen as tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

As to your other claims about extremists walking the talk... it's actually a fairly common phenomenon that extremists publicly follow certain limits BECAUSE of their deviant private behavior. Wolves in Sheep's clothing, hiding in plain sight and all that. Anti-gay Republicans who are actually closet-****sexuals, Priests who are pedophiles, Abusive parents who are child-support workers, Police officers who commit crimes... the list goes on and on and on. And IN that list, of course, we find religious zealots who use their zealotry to mask behaviour deemed unacceptable in their respective cultures... such as booze, or licentiousness, or eating non-sanctioned foods.
    And what does that tell you? It tells you that despite their mind numbing religions, they enjoy the pleasures of life. Which in turn means that you are hardly going to find a person with that profile wanting to commit suicide, let alone a group of them!

Furthermore, it's common for individuals with deviant perspectives to seek out and form legitimizing groups with others who share the same perspectives. These groups are known as gangs, cults and sects. Their purpose is often to provide a safe haven for deviant behaviour by publicly claiming one set of beliefs while privately engaging in an entirely different set of activities. The members of the group are able to protect one another by vouching for each other. It's an interesting sociological phenomenon worth studying, as it occurs as subculture in virtually all power cultures. If you're interested, I recommend doing some research on "power and deviance," "workplace deviance," and "secret deviance" for starters.
    Thank you, but I know exactly what you are talking about. I have lived in the UK as well and this kind of deviance, including child molestation is rampant within the power structures. Of course, it is always covered up because the pediophile rings involve policemen, politicians and law makers. So, yes I am familiar with the phenomenon.

EDIT: On the subject of Suicide... again, it's a form of deviant behaviour often linked to feelings of inadequacy and poor self-image. In fact, it's more likely that a member of a deviant subculture would commit suicide than a member of the normalized culture. As such, it's not altogether surprising that some deviant groups rationalize suicide within their belief structure... and that it is fully compatible with the hedonistic/deviant behaviour attributed to the particular group of extremists in question.
    Yet, I don't see paediophiles in London or Washington's corridors of power, committing mass suicide. They may order wholesale mass murder, but they don't even do the deeds themselves, as not to risk getting hurt. They send the Drakes of this world to their killing - or liberation and spread of democracy, if you are naive.

The official version of the 9-11 shoots itself in the foot as regards this area of the story. We are supposed to believe that these guys were Islamic fanatics, shouting "Allah Akbar" all over the place. Their tendency to commit suicide was attributed to them being religious fanatics, which again they weren't, not by a long stretch of the imagination. Now, not wanting to admit that perhaps you were lied to, you are hypothesizing that these guys belonged to some special kind of a suicide cult?

Let me say again, they are moderate muslims out there who do not touch alcohol, nor frequent lap dancing clubs. You also have moderate muslims out there who live a double life (and good on them, I say). However, it is going to be very difficult to find Islamic fanatics, or believers, if you like, who are religiously inclined enought to take their own lives (the ultimate sacrifice), yet somehow they could not say no boozing and lap dancing.

If you think this is a common occurance, then try and find suicide bombers in the Gaza strip that are one day westernized, middle class boozing and womanizing Arab young men, and the next day blowing themselves up.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-17-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And I know this is all abstract-fantasy land for you, but tread carefully. I've met the children they were going to use, and I've heard their stories, and I've seen Afghans cry over this ****. I've seen the guilty taken in, and I've heard some %^&$ed up confessions.
    Don't you think that you should first solve the problem of paediophilia amongst the US power elite, before worrying about the ones in Afghanistan?

You sprinkle LOLs over your posts like it was some sort of %$#^ing joke, like some fun hobby to do when you come home. I, on the other hand, am dealing with child molestation, using children as %$#ing bombs, and a whole ton of **** I can't talk about.
    I can appreciate that, but again, the 9-11 SUSPECTS were not religious fanatics and if they weren't religious fanatics what made a dozen or so of these middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Arab kids, commit suicide? The answer is that they were just patsies, nothing more!

Grow the $%^& up.
    I will, if you will!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-17-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    So murder suicide is only ever committed by religious zealots?

Your logically fallacious assumptions are contradicting each other. Al Qaeda and terrorism are fabrications but only true believers are terrorists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization
    What you don't comprehend is the fact that your own governments are not by the people and for the people. Your leaders are handpicked (not by you, of course), psychopathic yes men. Your governments are "by the elite,for the elite". All the elections and "debates" that you are exposed to and are fooled into believing you have say in, are pure "theater".

Your leaders and politicians may be on opposite side of the spectrum, but they belong to the same secret or semi secret organizations, such the Freemasons, Council for Foreign Relations, Tri-lateral commission, etc. Check out and see who founded the last two bodies.

Anyway, these organizations have goals. So, your "left" and "right" wing politicians will belong to these same organizations, meaning that when they come to power, they will follow the goals of these organizations, no matter what their pre-election promises were. That is why rarely do things change. Look at Obama's pre-election promises and look at what happened when he came to power. Simple, it is all there in front of your noses.

What was orchestrated on 9-11 was just another step in the goals of the organizations mentioned. A false flag operation designed to get the desired public reaction.

People are so brainwashed that they come up with theories to justifies the huge holes in the official version of 9-11. Theories that are much more nuttier than any tin hat wearing real conspiracy theorist could ever hope to fabricate....LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-17-2011 at 11:16 PM.

I'm glad you find this **** funny. This is why nobody takes you seriously, and this is why I'm no longer dealing with you.

Make fun of child molestation, children used as explosives, and 9/11 all you want. I'm not listening to it anymore. You are now on ignore. LOL all day, for all I care.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

What you don't comprehend is the fact that your own governments are not by the people and for the people. Your leaders are handpicked (not by you, of course), psychopathic yes men. Your governments are "by the elite,for the elite". All the elections and "debates" that you are exposed to and are fooled into believing you have say in, are pure "theater".

Your leaders and politicians may be on opposite side of the spectrum, but they belong to the same secret or semi secret organizations, such the Freemasons, Council for Foreign Relations, Tri-lateral commission, etc. Check out and see who founded the last two bodies.

Anyway, these organizations have goals. So, your "left" and "right" wing politicians will belong to these same organizations, meaning that when they come to power, they will follow the goals of these organizations, no matter what their pre-election promises were. That is why rarely do things change. Look at Obama's pre-election promises and look at what happened when he came to power. Simple, it is all there in front of your noses.

What was orchestrated on 9-11 was just another step in the goals of the organizations mentioned. A false flag operation designed to get the desired public reaction.

People are so brainwashed that they come up with theories to justifies the huge holes in the official version of 9-11. Theories that are much more nuttier than any tin hat wearing real conspiracy theorist could ever hope to fabricate....LOL!
    Did you just realize that your position that only pious religious zealots ever commit suicide is a completely untenable gross oversimplification, because that would explain this awkwardly unfocused attempt at deflection. Your constant personal insinuations and bland repetitiveness are transparent tactics to distract from actually having to debate the particulars of your positions.

i support the elites. i for one welcome our illumnati overlords.

what has conspiracy theorists ever done for me? the elite give me job and money. i love the elites.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I'm glad you find this **** funny. This is why nobody takes you seriously, and this is why I'm no longer dealing with you.
    Either you are honestly misunderstanding me, or you are deliberately MIS-interpreting my comments.

Make fun of child molestation, children used as explosives, and 9/11 all you want. I'm not listening to it anymore. You are now on ignore. LOL all day, for all I care.
    I am not making light of the matter of child molestation in Afghanistan, specially among the powerful people. I am merely informing you that this also happens in the power centers in Washington, London, etc. So, perhaps people like should first worry about the thousands of children who disappreat and/or are molested, raped, etc. in your end of the woods first.

I don't and never LOL at human tragedies, but in the limited way you and others here see these things.

I hope that things are clearer now.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-18-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Did you just realize that your position that only pious religious zealots ever commit suicide is a completely untenable gross oversimplification, because that would explain this awkwardly unfocused attempt at deflection. Your constant personal insinuations and bland repetitiveness are transparent tactics to distract from actually having to debate the particulars of your positions.
    We haved debated this stuff to death even in this very thread. The fact is that you are trapped in a limited reality whereby you assume that your governement would not carry out a false flag operaton killing her own citizens. This is your model and you refuse to think outside this, as a result your reality and "free thinking" is limited to within the walls of this model. As long as you refuse to believe that your government is not there to serve you (the people), but an elite who would not give you the time of the day, then you will be trapped in your limited reality, and will be continually suckered into giving your hard earned money and the remainder of your civil right away.

I am not "deflecting" anything. Perhaps the person who slanderously accused me of LOL-ing at human tragedies in Afghanistan, is "deflecting"?

The simplified fact is this. If you are not religious enough to follow a few basic rules required by your religion, rules that are even followed by non-fanatical moderates, then there is no way in hell that you are going to be religious enough to commit mass murder and suicide, in order to be rewarded by Allah, in heaven!!!

People who refuse to see this simple logic, are trapped in a cult like mentality, even more so than any suicide bomber! A cult mentality created since childhood, by an education system, helped by a mass media that is owned wholey by the same people who SELECT your psychopathic leaders!

If you are really interested, then research the role that charity foundations, set up by powerful corporate and banking elites, such as the Rockerfelers, and the role they play on the very fabric of your society and that of the world. Try to see research their world views and agendas. Find the real truth about them. A truth that goes beyond the myths sold to you by THEIR "free" press.

Also, I am still waiting for other examples of Western educated, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids, willing to blow themselves up, perhaps in Iraq, or the Gaza strip? I mean surely, if you like your alcohol, the sex and "non islamic" ways, then it is easier to leave car bomb somewhere, instead of taking your own life? And more practical and efficient as well, because you will live to fight another day?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-18-2011 at 01:15 PM.

I'm going to ignore your assumptions about what I do and do not believe for now.

I can see why you refuse to offer anything more substantive than oblique references to strip clubs and booze. A second hand of account of "middle eastern looking men" expressing anti-american sentiments and leaving behind a quran. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-club.htm#more

I'm overwhelmed.

Since the "muslims don't drink therefore extremists would never drink" logic is so waterproof. . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir_wal-Hijra

According to Dr. Mamoun Fandy, (an Egyptian-born professor of politics and senior fellow at the Baker Institute of Public Policy), followers are allowed to shave their beards, drink alcohol, visit topless bars and commit crimes against Westerners -- all under the cloak of subterfuge. "They are the mothers and fathers of sleeping cells."[3] They believe that the ends justify any means and, that killing other Muslims can be justified in their cause and that Western society is heathen and it is their duty to destroy it.
    You never offer anything substantive, no evidence, no sources. You don't even approach the issue from different angles, all you do is repeat the same exact sentences word for word ad nauseum. I would call it intellectual masturbation but that would be giving you too much credit.

I'm going to ignore your assumptions about what I do and do not believe for now.

I can see why you refuse to offer anything more substantive than oblique references to strip clubs and booze. A second hand of account of "middle eastern looking men" expressing anti-american sentiments and leaving behind a quran. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-club.htm#more

I'm overwhelmed.
    Facts do that sometime!

Since the "muslims don't drink therefore extremists would never drink" logic is so waterproof. . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir_wal-Hijra
    YOu will notice that our US Military Intelligence officer who posts here, never provided this link to defend his arguments, and to my recollection, he never mentioned this sect either!

Secondly, where is the proof or as the involvement of this group, to what happened on 9-11. According to your Wiki article, this group was all but wiped out in the 1970s by the Egyptian military.

So, even if there are their small remenants or sympathisers still around, how can you link them to an organization that follow the Sharia law to the letter?

Thirdly, did you know that there are evangelic Christian groups who practice swinging/wife swapping? There is a lot of variety in religion. However, you would not think of them as the type of christians who would die for a cause, when compared to other more fundamental groups.

However, it is very unlikely for a person who does not follow his religion's BASIC laws, to then be such a believer that he takes his own life. Now multiply that with a dozen or so middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club attending, Arab "terrorists".

Surely, you see the logic in my point of view?

You never offer anything substantive, no evidence, no sources. You don't even approach the issue from different angles, all you do is repeat the same exact sentences word for word ad nauseum. I would call it intellectual masturbation but that would be giving you too much credit.
    I would say the same about you. The proof that your leaders are dishonest psychopaths are all around you, even in your controlled media. You don't see it because you are hypnotised by years of indoctrination.

The countries in the West have been pillaging and mass murdering people in Africa, the Middle East and beyond for centuries, where they have even openly traded in narcotics. Yet, you and indoctrinated people like you discard that, because from a young age you were taught to believe that you lived in "democratic", human rights respecting and "free" countries.

Your own rights and wealth are being erroded by fantasy threat being presented to you (terrorism, global warming, economic crisis, epidemics, etc.), but you still don't smell the fish, because you are still in your childhook/adult programming mode.

I would suggest that you snap out of it!

EDIT: By the way, if I were you I would have look at connections between the Muslim Brotherhood and the British Intelligence, going back to the early part of the last century. The subject matter is a lot bigger than you could ever imagine!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-18-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Murder-Suicide does not require the absence of hedonism to be acted out.

In the particular case in question, simple hatred and imagined glory could have been enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrEDo9ChSdQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ-v...eature=related
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero