Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Surely, you see the logic in my point of view?
    The only relationship to logic you have is by what and how many informal fallacies you employ in your overreaching inferences.

What is with your preoccupation with Drake and what does that have to do with me? You make reference to him in every post. What he links to has no authority or bearing whatsoever on what I write. No offense to Drake, he's a scholar and a gentleman.

According to your Wiki article, this group was all but wiped out in the 1970s by the Egyptian military.
    Maybe you should try reading past the first sentence.

Takfir wal-Hijra has been described as "a matrix of terrorist cells - allied to bin Laden but often more extreme than him;"[2] "a group ... which inspired some of the tactics and methods used by Al Qaeda and whose ideology is being embraced by a growing number of Salafist jihadists living in Europe";[3] "a movement" that "began in Egypt in 1971" and by the 1990s had a "decentralised network" of "cells";[4] a name used to describe a wide variety of militant groups, that have little or no connection to each other.[5]
    Not that any of this matters since your inferences are based on what some bar manager in Florida said about what a couple of middle eastern looking men told a bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Murder-Suicide does not require the absence of hedonism to be acted out.
    You are right about the murder bit, but committing suicide while leaving a trail of Kurans all over the place????? Besides, can't you recognize evidence plants when you them?

Logic would suggest that if there were Western educated, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting middle class kids out there, who for some reason decided inflict injury on a country that REPRESENTS their hedonistic lifestyle, would, instead of blowing themselves up as well (after all hedonistic people tend to love and enjoy life more than Islamic fanatics...LOL!), just leave car bombs or other devices on a dozen public location across the US? And live to tell about it? I mean what is the point of a hedonistic non-believer basking in glory when his whole being is vaporized (minus of course, his blessed by Allah, idestructible passport....LOL!)?

Look, we can go up and down, and in circles all we want, but the official version of 9-11 is full of holes - from beginning to the end I might add, including the "killing" and "burial" of Bin Laden. People like you argue, because they already have made up their minds that the powers that rule the US, would never do such a thing as a murderous false flag.

So, you work your logic, within the boundaries of your limited belief and perspective. If I can make a hypothetical parallel. You guys would be like the scientific types who do not believe in alien visits to earth, so much so that if one of them lands in your back yard, comes out of his space ship and pinches your nose, you will not accept what has happened, hence end up coming up with even more incredible theories as to why you had the experience that you had. That is, theories that are even more incredible than an alien pinching your nose.

In the particular case in question, simple hatred and imagined glory could have been enough.
    Again, you are hypothesizing within a set perspective that refuses to accept the facts about the world we live in.

OK then. How many hedonistic, strip club frequenting, alcohol drinking, middle class Arab kids have blown themselves up in terrorist acts before 9-11, and how many since?

Why were we told by the official version of the events that these guys were Islamic fanatics?

Another question. Even if hedonistic, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class arab SUICIDE terrorists were a reality, then wouldn't you think that it would have been easier for "Al Quaeds" to recruit, some real Islamic self mutilating fanatics? I mean there are many of them around! It would even be easier to recruit just the basic believers, many of whom have aversion to sex clubs and alcohol?

Again, the official version does not make sense and that is because it is total balloney! Besides, if what you say was true, meaning that there were suicidal hedonistic terrorists in this world, then we would have a suicide bomber blowing himself up somewhere in the West every five minutes. Don't laugh. I mean put all the actual true believer muslims who hate the West and add to them the alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class hedonistic Arabs, then is a short time the world would run out of bombs....LOL!

I will watch Chomsky's views later as I do not have good sound on my computer at he moment.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-19-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    The only relationship to logic you have is by what and how many informal fallacies you employ in your overreaching inferences.
    The only relationship to logic you have is by how you stick to your indoctrinated version of reality.

What is with your preoccupation with Drake and what does that have to do with me? You make reference to him in every post. What he links to has no authority or bearing whatsoever on what I write. No offense to Drake,
    Doing what he does, Drake is more informed of the official version of this event, as a result he would have been aware of your Wikipedia link, long before you. That is if it was a viable defense for your argument, and of course, he would have posted it before you, as well.

he's a scholar and a gentleman.
    Well, he is a gentleman for sure.

Maybe you should try reading past the first sentence.
    I did! LOL!

Anyhow, I will try and deal with what Wiki tells us.

Quote Originally Posted by WIKIPEDIA
    Takfir wal-Hijra has been described as "a matrix of terrorist cells - allied to bin Laden but often more extreme than him;"[2] "a group ... which inspired some of the tactics and methods used by Al Qaeda and whose ideology is being embraced by a growing number of Salafist jihadists living in Europe";[3] "a movement" that "began in Egypt in 1971" and by the 1990s had a "decentralised network" of "cells";[4] a name used to describe a wide variety of militant groups, that have little or no connection to each other
    1. "Described" by WHOM?

2. Says WHO?

3. "decentralised network" of "cells" - is telling us that we don't know who they are, or where they are, as they are difficult to trace. READ: These alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, hedonistic terrorists are really crafty, so we will have an indefinite war against them, and YOU citizen have to put up with your civil rights being erroded; your tax money being spent on [fantasy] wars; need to agree with international solutions/treaties/orgazinations for this Global problem (leading to a Global Government - NWO)

4. Same as above.

BY THE WAY, if any members of the intelligence/military community are reading this, may I suggest that whenever you suspect an iminente fanatical Islamic attack in a given city, then make sure that you put surveillance teams in all local lap dancing clubs and even keep an eye on the swingers clubs, as well. These are of course, places where most people would expect to bump into suicidal Islamic fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu
    Not that any of this matters since your inferences are based on what some bar manager in Florida said about what a couple of middle eastern looking men told a bartender.
    You must have missed something, because no one here is denying that they were alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids.

So, are you saying that they weren't? LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-19-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    **** Qadaffi.......KIM Jong il is dead.. hahaha
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108
    Again, you are hypothesizing within a set perspective that refuses to accept the facts about the world we live in.
    Who's hypothesizing?

Quote Originally Posted by William L. Smith Ph. D.
    Hedonistic calculated suicide is decided upon as a result of a certain sort of cost/benefit calculation seeing that others will be unaffected by his decision, the hedonistic calculator regards his choice as determined by his best estimate of the balance of pleasure and pain he expects to receive under such option.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/269479
    Wenshu is right. Your extreme narcissism deprives you of any realistic perspective.

I doubt you'll watch those vids.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Who's hypothesizing?
    You guys are.

You refuse to come out of your indoctrinated view of the world. You refuse to see that your governments are run by psychopaths that are sending armies to slaughter other human beings all over the planet, in order to steal their countries' wealth and for long term political control agendas.

You refuse to see that false flag attacks like the 9-11 attacks are just that, FALSE FLAGS!

You refuse to acknowledge that you do not live in democratic countries. That your leaders are SELECTED by the private corporate banking cartels that run every aspect of your lives.

You refuse to see that you are heading for a world government. Somehow, you miss all the attempts - many successful - at CENTRALIZING worldwide power, through scams such as the "Man Made Global Warming threat"; "threats from epidemics"; "the terrorist threat", etc.

Yes, you refuse to see that you are being herded like mindless sheep towards a totaletarian world government, even when the corrupt politicians in charge of herding you there, mention in more and more, by making references to the New World Order.

WHY are you so lost? Because you are victims of high level sofiscticated propaganda, which even your friend Chomsky has referred to somewhere. I will try and find the clip for you to watch!

Wenshu is right. Your extreme narcissism deprives you of any realistic perspective.
    What is depriving the likes of you and wenshu from seeing the world for what it is, besides the usual egotistical aspects, is the fact that you are indoctrinated to think within set parameters.

I doubt you'll watch those vids.
    Don't bet on me not watching those videos. Unlike some people, I like to see every side of the given debate. All things well, I will be at the computer in my business tomorrow during the day, where with access to my headphones, I will watch the videos.

Re: ^^^

I love Irony.

Wouldn't it be Ironic if the whole truther movement was actually promoted by Al Qaeda?

Hardwork as an unwitting, "sofiscticated" Al Qaeda operative.... well, the "unwitting" part fits...
    傻瓜

Quote Originally Posted by Shǎguā View Post
    Re: ^^^

I love Irony.

Wouldn't it be Ironic if the whole truther movement was actually promoted by Al Qaeda?

Hardwork as an unwitting, "sofiscticated" Al Qaeda operative.... well, the "unwitting" part fits...
    It would be extremely ironic, because I am not in the truth movement.

That reminds me, why it it take "Al Quaeda", the mindless Islamic suicidal fanatics - as sold to us by the controlled media - so long to "confess", if they ever did, except for some CIA manufactured video clips?

Were they afraid to be killed and meet Allah? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i support the elites. i for one welcome our illumnati overlords.

what has conspiracy theorists ever done for me? the elite give me job and money. i love the elites.
    That's because you have access to Jobs and Money.

I think HW108 lives in a third world country rife with crime and corruption.
    So he fantasizes about being American...

You know the problems with fantasies though...

PS - if you go anywhere that has death as a daily serving for your eyes, you will eventually not have a problem with it, even your own. I think this is something that is lost on most people in western liberal democracies. They are afraid of the inevitable and worry about it and create weird wild ass constructs around the possibilities of it and so on.

It's just death! Hope that you don't lose your health first and linger like some useless wart waiting to die while everyone else is burdened with your ass.

Life is valuable, but lets not undermine the value of death either.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the sword that takes life can also give it!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

It would be extremely ironic, because I am not in the truth movement.

That reminds me, why it it take "Al Quaeda", the mindless Islamic suicidal fanatics - as sold to us by the controlled media - so long to "confess", if they ever did, except for some CIA manufactured video clips?
    How do you manage to do that in almost everything you post? It's very rare to actually meet someone who without any sense of irony will say one thing and then in the very next sentence, completely and utterly contradict themselves. I mean, do you think that everybody somehow immediately forgets what you just said in the preceding sentence? It must be exhausting.

I'm not a truther. . .that reminds me, I'm a truther.

I'll humor your blatant contradiction. You're right, you are not a truther. Truthers generally are very imaginative and creative in their efforts to think up new lines of inquiry into their delusions of grandeur. You just repeat the one sentence you remember from the synopsis of a Nafeez Ahmed book you skimmed over once.

OK. Chomsky, ironically agrees with my (and that of many others') view, that 9-11 was used by the Western "democratic" countries to impose controls and "discipline" their own populations. Of course, he does not believe it to be an inside job.

He makes many assumptions about the validity of the suspicions and the implied impossibility of the Bush government getting away with it - as regards 9-11 not being an inside job, as well as what he calls "coincidences". I believe that he undersestimates degree of the population's indoctrination, including his own. He is obviously an intelligent man, but then again, Nazi Germany was full of intelligent men who gave their minds away to the system - of course, others knew the game all along - I am not denying that.

Anyway, many other intelligent men do agree with him, and of course, many DON'T!

I found his comments regarding the JFK assassination a little weird. After all, a later official investigation concluded that there was a likely conspiracy to kill him. That in itself opens a great can of worms, because even if we are presented with many who would have had the motive to kill him, only the government and intelligence agencies could keep the lid on it the way they have done for decades!

So, that mere fact would put Chomsky's assumption that something would have leaked out, if 9-11 was an inside job, into more doubt.

If you want to discuss a distinct point that he might have made in his presentations/interviews, then I am all willing to explore it.

Here is Chomsky, discussing his book "Manufactured Consent" (behavior modifications, mind control, etc.), among other things with Alex Jones. Yes, you read right!

PART 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXFX...eature=related

PART 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZBt...eature=related

PART 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aygXdCsYO5s

PART 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwjK0...eature=related

PART 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APTn...eature=related

So, MIT professor Noam Chomsky, can take Alex Jones seriously enough to give him a 5 part interview, but some numb nut knuckleheads can ridiculethe same Alex Jones?

As always, it is never too late for people to open their minds and start seeing where they are being herded!

All of the above and everything else discussed so far by me are facts. What people fail to do is connecting the dots, and that is because of their programming!

Of course, most people reading this thread are too dumbed down to have the attention span to watch the whole 5 parts!

SO SAD!

Truther = racist.

Anybody that says otherwise is probably white.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    That's because you have access to Jobs and Money.
    So do I! I have my own business and do have properties in a couple of other countries.

I think HW108 lives in a third world country rife with crime and corruption.
    Hey, the corruption crime and corruption in Colombia has to quadruple before it even gets close to that of North America and Western Europe - believe me!

Furthermore, at least here in this country, you can see the crime and corruption, while most people in the "First World ()" countries are dumbed down so much with all the song and dance about their fantasy "democracy", "human rights", "justice", etc, that they don't feel the ,@nal pain as their utterly corrupt system screws them, day in day out, out of their wealth and the remenants of their civil rights!

So he fantasizes about being American...
    Why would a person living in a "Third World" country, fantasize about being a citizen of another soon to be Third World country?

You know the problems with fantasies though...

PS - if you go anywhere that has death as a daily serving for your eyes, you will eventually not have a problem with it, even your own. I think this is something that is lost on most people in western liberal democracies. They are afraid of the inevitable and worry about it and create weird wild ass constructs around the possibilities of it and so on.
    Really? So, if you live in war zone and are lucky enough to get out of it so as to frequent strip clubs, bars and drink alcohol, then you are still not going to have problems committing mass suicide with your fellow middle class, alcohol drinking, Arab hedonistic friends? LOL

Besides, I had no idea that the middle class, strip club frequenting, alcohol drinking Arab kids were brought up in a war zone....LOL

And that is one of the weaknesses of the official version. None of these kids seemed to have experienced death and destruction, not to mention running street battles in places such as the Gaza. They were, how can I put it, oh yes, middle class, Western educated, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, young Arab men.....

By the way, you never came back and told me about what you thought about the THE GUARDIAN article?

It's just death! Hope that you don't lose your health first and linger like some useless wart waiting to die while everyone else is burdened with your ass.

Life is valuable, but lets not undermine the value of death either.
    I hope that the above statement was not a hint of a forth coming plane hijacking by David Jamieson and smashing it against some well known buildings in Bogota, after one of his Islamic style Whisky drinking binges, of course....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 07:19 AM.

How do you manage to do that in almost everything you post? It's very rare to actually meet someone who without any sense of irony will say one thing and then in the very next sentence, completely and utterly contradict themselves. I mean, do you think that everybody somehow immediately forgets what you just said in the preceding sentence? It must be exhausting.

I'm not a truther. . .that reminds me, I'm a truther.

I'll humor your blatant contradiction. You're right, you are not a truther. Truthers generally are very imaginative and creative in their efforts to think up new lines of inquiry into their delusions of grandeur. You just repeat the one sentence you remember from the synopsis of a Nafeez Ahmed book you skimmed over once.
    Simple, I don't belong to the political movement referred to as the "truthers"!

The biggest contradictions are yours and people like you. The facts are infront of you but you fail to see them because of your long term indoctrination. It is like a hypnotist that convinces someone that the table infront of them is not there, so they just don't see it. You are HYPNOTIZED.

Open your mind, forget your ego and break free!