Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I think you go beyond demented phobia narsassis. Even tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists think your a wacky job. Your also in short, a bag full of Di(k.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    I think you go beyond demented phobia narsassis. Even tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists think your a wacky job. Your also in short, a bag full of Di(k.
    Well, I am kind of well endowed in that department, so thank you for your (out of place) compliment. If you were a woman, instead of some efeminate, confused male, then we could even arrange to meet up.

Seriously, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion go back to watching cartoons or whatever it is that you do when you are not having the remainder of your brain cells pounded out existance in your MMA training.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 06:47 AM.

I think it's awesome how you treat assumption as fact, then go off and tell others that their facts are assumptions. That South Atlantic Anomaly really fucks with your filters, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You guys would be like the scientific types who do not believe in alien visits to earth, so much so that if one of them lands in your back yard, comes out of his space ship and pinches your nose, you will not accept what has happened, hence end up coming up with even more incredible theories as to why you had the experience that you had. That is, theories that are even more incredible than an alien pinching your nose.

Do you believe the world governments are infiltrated by reptilian invaders too?
    傻瓜

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Contribute? Well actually no. But I thought i was in good company for you never contribute anything but your lunacy and repeated drivel.

The only one confused here is you sir. You take an insult and try to turn it into a date .
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shǎguā View Post
    I think it's awesome how you treat assumption as fact, then go off and tell others that their facts are assumptions.
    Please enlighten me as to what you consider to be my "assumptions"!

That South Atlantic Anomaly really fucks with your filters, doesn't it.
    May be there is an "anomaly" in the North Atlantic you are not told about? LOL

Do you believe the world governments are infiltrated by reptilian invaders too?
    From where I am sitting, it is a large portion of their populations that are acting like brainless reptiles, on survival mode, that is they are eternally trapped in a survival mode, and which is by design as well, believe or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Contribute? Well actually no.
    Thank you. Now run along and begone, because the Disney Chanel waiteth for you and your two brain cells.

PS. Say hello to Donald Duck for me.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Let's all chill on the name calling.

fecks sake.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Let's all chill on the name calling.

fecks sake.
    He started it!

i will never understand why people cant fathom the fact that two massive towers comming down hard and fast couldnt shake down a third and significantly smaller building on the same site. anyone involved in counstruction will tell you that what you dont see when multiple towers are erected on the same site is that they are connected below the surface. its not like its just loose dirt between these towers. there is millions of tons of concrete and rebar joining these sites and what affects one can affect the others.

now im not saying that i know how the third building went down. im just saying that it is quite possible that it fell on its own after being severely damaged from the ground up. the opposite of what took the other two down, but yielding similar results.

i find it very annoying that all these armchair experts keep telling everyone how they know the truth and everyone else is just too shortsighted to see the truth that is so obvious to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i will never understand why people cant fathom the fact that two massive towers comming down hard and fast couldnt shake down a third and significantly smaller building on the same site. anyone involved in counstruction will tell you that what you dont see when multiple towers are erected on the same site is that they are connected below the surface. its not like its just loose dirt between these towers. there is millions of tons of concrete and rebar joining these sites and what affects one can affect the others.

now im not saying that i know how the third building went down. im just saying that it is quite possible that it fell on its own after being severely damaged from the ground up. the opposite of what took the other two down, but yielding similar results.

i find it very annoying that all these armchair experts keep telling everyone how they know the truth and everyone else is just too shortsighted to see the truth that is so obvious to them.
    You are talking about an "earth quake effect". Yet, in such cases buildings do not come down perfectly into their own footsteps. Also, how come other buildings did not suffer the same way?

Why is the mainstream media generally avoiding the subject of the collapse of the Building 7 in order to seek answers to the points raised? I mean many people I have talked to are not even aware that there was a third building collapse!

And to put the final nail in the coffin of the building 7 collapse being a result of "natural causes", here is the business man Larry Silverstein, the lease holder of World Trade Center (and said to have raised the insurance on the buildings some months before their destruction), a man involved in the conspiracy up to his neck, talking about the decision to PULL DOWN THE BUILDING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Of course, this is "fake", because it is on Youtube!

Then one wonders what that rather complex article about how Building 7 collapsed, in the Popular Mechanics or Scientific American magazine (can't remember which one - "short memory" I guess), was all about, besides being an orchestrated attempt to debunk the "conspiracy" theorists?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, the media is owned and controlled by Banking and Corporate elites, that own and control your and my (as a result totally corrupt) governments!!!!

Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-21-2011 at 09:21 PM.

.......and why do you you keep repeating yourself?

Duh, OK, Dr. Goebbels.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    .......and why do you you keep repeating yourself?

Duh, OK, Dr. Goebbels.
    When one attempts to explain complicated (for some) issues, but the points don't sink in, then one resorts to repeating oneself.

By the way, way to avoid the important issues raised. The problem with you guys is that you don't give a d@mn about the truth, you are just concerned with being right. When important factors are pointed out, showing that you may be wrong about what you think to be right, then instead of manning up, you go into ego self defense mode.

So far you, Syn (earthquakes in New York)7, David (The Guardian is conspiracy site) Jamieson, Drake (The US is only trying to help the world, because she cares) and Wenshu have been guilty of this......

When one attempts to explain complicated (for some) issues, but the points don't sink in, then one resorts to repeating oneself.
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." - Rita Mae Brown, 'Sudden Death,' 1983.

By the way, way to avoid the important issues raised.
    You mean like ignoring precedent instances of fragile objects surviving high-energy events? You mean like dismissing unequivocal climate data? You mean like shunning the 9/11 findings of physicists and engineers the world over? You mean like refusing to acknowledge points made regarding suicide bombers?

You mean like that?

The only differences between you and an Al Qaeda intelligence operative are
    - intelligence
    - their awareness of the fact that they're lying
    - a Swiss bank account.

Way to be a patsy. No soup for you.
    傻瓜

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." - Rita Mae Brown, 'Sudden Death,' 1983.
    Well, HOPING for different results, for sure!

You mean like ignoring precedent instances of fragile objects surviving high-energy events?
    You are kidding, right? LOL!

Passport made out of paper, blessed by "Allah" and carried into an aircraft by an alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting middle class Arab man, who was never brought up in war zone (hence did not have the excuse of being traumatised into suicidal behavior - once his non-religiousness was uncovered).

Ask any physicist, even a ones bought and paid for by the system the out come of Fireball (that supposedly was hot enough to bring the Towers down into their own foot prints) VS. paper passport.

Also, find out how many OTHER passports survived the crashes? LOL!

You mean like dismissing unequivocal climate data?
    You mean "unequivocal" data that has somehow ignores the hotter than now Middle Ages? When they say, "weather changes since records began", they conveniently started their records AFTER this warm period!

Besides, the climate is currently getting colder, including here in South America, where we have had unusually colder and rainier weather. Of course, in such cases, the manipulators change their story from "Man made Global Warming" to "Climate Change"....LOL!

Have look at this, at it raises some valid points, if you are really interested, it is intelligent, humorous and even some what sarcastic, but you will be better informed after you watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SN1d3BE3GI

The idea of "man made global warming" is a SCAM, live with it!

You mean like shunning the 9/11 findings of physicists and engineers the world over?
    It is funny that you should mention the "world". I was living in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil at the time of 9-11 attacks. On the evening or the next day (can't remember) a senior civil engineer was interviewed about the collapse. He said that there was not way that the buildings could have collapsed that way from the aircrafts hitting the Towers. He said that it was done MANUALLY. This is before all the "wack job conspiracy theories" !!! I understand that other scientists and engineers hold the same views as our Brasilian friend, but just the Global Warming "deniars" they are not given the same platform in the controlled media.

You mean like refusing to acknowledge points made regarding suicide bombers?
    From where I am sitting, it is you guys and millions of brainwashed people like you who refuse to see that no middle class alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Arab guy - let alone, more than a dozen of them- are going to commit suicide attacks over the most protected airspace on the planet (where they had a great chance of not succeeding and dying in vain), where any other day they would have been shot out of the sky just like some unfortunate pigeons, within minutes of interception.

Furthermore, "Al Qaeda" ( ), the organization () that apparently prides itself in its Islamic doctrine, is not going to send people who do nothing to represent the Islamic codes as preached by them, to commit "iconic" attacks against the West, specially when they would probably get hundreds of authentically religious fanatics across the Middle East!

IT IS ALL BALONEY!!!!!

You mean like that?

The only differences between you and an Al Qaeda intelligence operative are
    - intelligence
    That is true, I am kind of intelligent, where as the operatives you mention are confused by people and concepts above their heads.

Of course, I am not including the high level intelligence operatives that are in on it all the way from the beginning to the end.

- their awareness of the fact that they're lying
    Oh yes, we all know that politicians and leaders in the West don't lie....LOL!

We also know that one of the deciding factors in choosing Western Intelligence operatives is their abilities to be honest! LOL!

Infact, the CIA has a proud history of telling the truth to the nation....LOL!

- a Swiss bank account.
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming! LOL

Are you saying that Western Intelligence, as well as their utterly corrupt leaders do not have Swiss bank accounts?

Also, you should try and find out who owns those Swiss banks that hold all that money from drugs laundering, arms sales and funds for illegal activities - most of it put there by Western interests, while they are screwing the rest of the world.

You will probably find that most of those bankers are the same ones who own the PRIVATELY owned Federal Reserve.

OR,

do you think that Switzerland's banking "status" was created for the benefit of the "Third" world drug lords and so called terrorists?

Lots of food for thought for you above.

Way to be a patsy. No soup for you.
    You know, you should stop talking to yourself in that manner. If you show more self respect, perhaps your mind will be more willing to grow and increase its scope of perception.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-23-2011 at 01:03 PM.

By the way, way to avoid the important issues raised. The problem with you guys is that you don't give a d@mn about the truth, you are just concerned with being right. When important factors are pointed out, showing that you may be wrong about what you think to be right, then instead of manning up, you go into ego self defense mode.

So far you, Syn (earthquakes in New York)7, David (The Guardian is conspiracy site) Jamieson, Drake (The US is only trying to help the world, because she cares) and Wenshu have been guilty of this......
    nah, none of us can be bothered to respond to your novels of repetetive rhettoric. been there done that. it's an exercise in futility. now i just toss barbs, drag hooks and trawl a lil bit. totally up to you if you want to participate. but don't expect me to take you seriously. i gave you a shot two years ago. we be done wit that.

but i will adress one thing for you cause it's sort of funny. you really believe an earthquake cant bring down a tower that way? im sure youtube is full of falling buildings. take a look. but i won't be. so don't bother to go on and on about it.