Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reduce appetite

Robinf Guest
    I wouldn't go by charts. Ask your doctor to help you tailor your caloric needs to your body and your activity levels.

Robin

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

chongnoi Guest

appetite

Try filling up on water carbs. What this means is if you try and starve your self you will later gorge and also will be unhappy. So eat a healthy diet, just fill up on vegetables! So you still have a large plate to eat from-but instead of unhealthy food-it is say for example-A chicken breast, some steamed brocolli, and sliced cucumber, cooked mushrooms and green peppers. This way you are getting filled up with not a lot of calories-plus you are eating healthy food rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber!!! For snacks-eat raw carrots, maybe a few almonds or walnuts. Have piece of fruit per day-only one_say an orange, pear or apple. Eat 4-5 meals a day. Be sure to eat plenty of lean meat so you will not loose muscle mass. As for carbs, stay away from any white carb (white bread, pasta, white rice) eat instead whole grain bread or brown rice and only have one serving per day. Be sure to try and have one piece of red meat per day also-high in iron. A egg or two per day is also good-complete protien source!! Just stay away from the sugars, junk food, processed food, sodas, beer, and then you will loose a lot of weight and feel really healthy.

8 Sweaty Palms Guest

Appetite Level

A lot of interesting suggestions here.

What affects my appetite seems to be my overall level of activity. I'm a very relaxed person, but extremely busy most of the time.

During weeks when I am working often, as well as training often, and have little free time - the portions of food I eat are considerably smaller than usual. I can't really explain it, but that's how it is for me personally.

Also, during weeks of hard training, I'm more attentive about how much I eat because I want to protect my physical investment in training (don't want to screw it up).

8SP