Thread: Jesse Glover fundraiser-Jesses' Java coffee-for Jesse Glovers' health problems

Jesse Glover fundraiser-Jesses' Java coffee-for Jesse Glovers' health problems

Hello,

I am posting this in the hope that some or many of you would be interested in helping out one of the true legends in the martial arts world. Jesse Glover(Bruce Lees' first student) is unfortunately suffering from cancer. One of his dedicated friends and students-Sean Grant has devised a coffee in honor of Jesse--called "Jesses' Java". 1/3(33%) of the proceeds of the sale goes to helping Jesse pay his medical bills(my understanding is that they are pretty expensive).

So, with that in mind, I would like to post the following and if any of you would like to buy some great coffee to help Jesse out..I'm sure Sean would be most appreciative. Thank you.

https://store.seattlegourmetcoffee.c...roductid=17544

Maybe those of us who would like to contribute just make a donation directly to Jesse.

Thanks for your reply. I would probably contact Sean Grant at the # on his website if that is your wish.

I guess the news of Jesse's illness was going to get out eventually.

For those who know anything of Jesse, I would implore you to find a way to donate or support him in these difficult times. You can PM me or more particularly contact people like Sean (through his coffee company) to donate.

Even typing this has been difficult for me as I feel I owe so much to Jesse.

Suki
    "From a psychological point of view, demons represent the universal equivalents of the dark, cruel, animal depths of the mind. When we as martial artists are preparing ourselves to overcome our fear of domination at the hands of an opponent, we must go deep within our inner being and allow the darkest parts of ourselves to be revealed. In order to battle the monsters in an abyss, we must sometimes unleash the demon within" http://darkwingchun.wordpress.com/