Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uki

Uki

I haven't seen Uki for a while now. Anyone know what happened to him?
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I haven't seen Uki for a while now. Anyone know what happened to him?
    I think he went on walk-about...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I think he went on walk-about...

Maybe went on a mushroom trip and got lost?
    Jackie Lee

he won the raffle lottery and got to board the mother ship.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

uki has been occupied...

firstly... NO... i did not fight and make a video - to set the record straight, my intentions were to aquire some magical funny fungus and then make it happen as a curiosity research piece to see what it would be like to fight someone while under the influence of shrooms... as it tends to happen, things don't go as planned. so moving on... been pretty busy and my life went thru some turbulent waters here at home, but i assure you things have once again smoothed out and are better than ever. i dedicated 2 months of work at the local park and built a flagstone patio for the community... 9.5 yards of concrete, over 500 square feet of surface area(700+ including form and uprights), a stone table that took 11 people to move and front-end loader to set(i went to the church having a community picnic and asked who wanted to throw their back out for the lord), a stone chessboard, my girlfriend built a kiddie table, and finally, a stone BBQ grill - all expenses were paid out of my pocket and thru donations from the local community and 95% of the work was done soley by myself... was out of work for the better part of the whole year save for last month when my boss scored a private community that he has been trying to get into for like 20 years or so and now that he got in, we have more stonework than we know what to do with, ironically, most of the homes are vacation homes for the wealthy 1% who are being protested in the streets of cities across the globe... i also recently cleaned out the basement and plan to install a variety of classical training devices which will turn the basement into a psuedo hall of wooden dummies and bags... i haven't been training as much as i would like, but i am sure everyone can relate to the zenith and nadir cycles that exist within training... at any rate, life is good. i heard thru the grapevine that this place was wondering what had happened to me... well now ya'll know.

Sounds amazing and being a Mason myself I know just how much work it is to do ...Props!

Would love to see some pic's of all the work.
    It's not what you know, but who's first with the best.

Greetings uki,

It seems like I thought you up.

Glad to hear you are doing okay.

mickey

Welcome back Uki. Sounds like you been busy.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

nice to have the Crazy Mason back on the boards...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    nice to have the Crazy Mason back on the boards...
    I thought we already had crazy Mason here for a moderator?

Good to see you in the forums again, Uki.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I thought we already had crazy Mason here for a moderator?
    not the same kind of masons, and you are the krazy one here HW.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by md1 View Post
    Sounds amazing and being a Mason myself I know just how much work it is to do ...Props!

Would love to see some pic's of all the work.
    I have been interested in Masonry for years. Do you have a good link to the secret codes, symbols and handshakes you could post, bro?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    not the same kind of masons, and you are the krazy one here HW.
    I know it is not the same kind of Mason. Uki, has no desires on imposing any kind of order on a world that is NOT asking for it.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-22-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    I have been interested in Masonry for years. Do you have a good link to the secret codes, symbols and handshakes you could post, bro?
    Yea Faruq i have a link to some 12" block and some mud you can carry for me!
    It's not what you know, but who's first with the best.