Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taoist Sex Practices

Fu-Pow Guest

Taoist Sex Practices

I'm sure this has been posted before...but does anyone having any information on the Taoist theory of holding in ones semen during ejaculation as not to lose "chi." I'm wondering... Is this dangerous? Does it offer some benefit? What are the mechanics of this (ie where does the semen go if not "out"?) Has anyone tried this or mastered it? Are there any books or videos on this subject? Bye the way this IS a serious post. :confused:

Fu-Pow
    "If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

danny from miami Guest
    tried yesterday, lasted a long time but finally had to blow

joedoe Guest
    I heard you have to be careful doing this because if you try to hold it back and you have gone too far, then there is the possibility of the ejaculate being fired back up the passages into the kidneys (not sure how this works, just read about it somewhere). If this happens, it can cause some very nasty kidney problems.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Fish of Fury Guest
    actually ABandit, i think when it gets fired up the back passage you have a different problem entirely :eek:

_________________________"I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

joedoe Guest
    Hmmmm. I hadn't considered that one, but I don't intend to ever have that problem :D

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

LIN Q Guest
    That problem sounds fruity. This is also part of Yoga health pratices isn't it? karma sutra and the like!

dunbarj01 Guest
    If anyone is interested, there is a book available through amazon.com called the art of the bedchamber: a book of chinese sexual classics and women's yoga. It is an acedemic book and covers things such as those mentioned earlier.

grandfist Guest
    Deng Ming-Dao discusses this topic and gives sound guidence in Scholar Warrior : An Introduction to the Tao in Everyday Life.

Eight Diagram Boxer Guest

well

Not sure this is appropriate, but I just used the pressing technique where you press on the meridian point before ejaculation and it worked VERY well, I feel great!

Knowing others is wisdom, Knowing the self is enlightenment- Lao Tzu

8 Sweaty Palms Guest

Amorous Endeavors

I've had a lot of luck using Barry White's All Time Greatest Hits CD. It's not very Taoist, but hey - he is a master of sorts.

8SP

grandfist Guest
    8 Sweaty Palms: Great post! LOL!!

Fu-Pow Guest

Hey I answered my own question....

For good info on this check out

The Multi-Orgasmic Couple or The Multi-Orgasmic Male by Mantak Chia...

cool stuff!!!

Fu-Pow

"If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

WuMan Guest
    You think my mom would kill me if I went out and bought one of those books?

dunbarj01 Guest
    Not if you swap the cover with a Steven Hawkins book. I'm sure she'll think you're very astute. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    concentrate your breathing in your diachean (sp hehe) just like when meditating or doing chigung. also concentrate on what you are doing with every other part of your body except your trooper. both of these help for a while. also if you can keep going after having a single orgasm the next one is much easier to control . . in fact i have to make sure i get it before my woman gets sore or im sol.

where's my beer?