Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
Your just like a kid in a school yard that just keeps mocking people "I know you are, but what am I",

It would not do any good to try explain this to you, it would be like trying to talk to someone in a language they don't understand.

Have your teacher, teach you some internal application, then we can have something real to discuss.
you know, I've tried to help you - I REALLY have - it just makes me sad to see u carry on this way - it's like, well, I was waking down the street just a bit after reading your last post, and i saw this, and it reminded me of you, so I took this picture, I thought, maybe it would help you understand how I and everyone else on here sees you:

do you understand? do you get it at all? somehow I doubt that you do; probably not - in fact, I am guessing that instead, this is more the way you envisage yourself:

I hope this helps you understand things a bit more clearly - I mean, I really want to help you, but even the Buddha can't get you enlightened all alone, you have to take at least the first step...