Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No Ground Fighting in Wing Chun!!!

[QUOTE=maxattck;1142727]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadderz View Post

I don't even know where to begin with that clip, but in short in was complaint nonsense. None of that crap would work. The person in guard had no posture, was not trying to pass, basically was just there. Those punches would lack any power, and the elbows......who just lays there like that....it so easy to get bicep control from that position. On a side not I remember anderson silva finishing a guy off his back with downward elbows, but silva had him in a triangle he was having problams finishing (his opponent escaped the traped arm):
    Not sure I like the way this looks like I originally posted that clip. Nothing to do with me - please be more careful with the way you use the quote button!
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chadderz View Post
    Right, I'm going to take a persons word as truth... OVER THE INTERNET. Nah, you need proof, it's just one of those things that validates an argument. It's really useful, you should try it ^^
    It is ironic that you seek TCMA truth through the internet, while you refuse to take the word of someone practicing a lineage of Wing Chun that addresses the ground fighting scenario.

Also, I have the proof. It is you who doesn't have it, so you are the one who should search for it, that is if you have an inquisitive mind. My only advice is that you will find it by dedicating yourself to practicing a REAL and AUTHENTIC TCMA, and not the majority "fast food" versions that most people, including those who post on internet forums practice.

Alterantively, if you do not have the patience, nor the desire to research and practice the TCMAs as complete arts, then your local BJJ gym is your friend.

To each his own, I say......

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    It is ironic that you seek TCMA truth through the internet, while you refuse to take the word of someone practicing a lineage of Wing Chun that addresses the ground fighting scenario.

Also, I have the proof. It is you who doesn't have it, so you are the one who should search for it, that is if you have an inquisitive mind. My only advice is that you will find it by dedicating yourself to practicing a REAL and AUTHENTIC TCMA, and not the majority "fast food" versions that most people, including those who post on internet forums practice.

Alterantively, if you do not have the patience, nor the desire to research and practice the TCMAs as complete arts, then your local BJJ gym is your friend.

Arent you the guy that admitted he didnt fight or spar?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post

Hey man, if you've got the proof, I want to see, because obviously, I don't have it (that's why I'm asking YOU) . Eh, I've stopped taking Wing Chun, the guy I was with was alright. I still take it some parts of Wing Chun (in Jun Fan Gung Fu classes) but it's not the same thing.

When I see somebody make WC a "complete art" I'll be there studying... Until then I'll stick with my BJJ classes