Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I will never understand China

Lingam worship is pretty popular in Japan and when I was passing through (coming from Okinawa) one of my girlfriends took me to see a few of the shrines and they were gynormous! You can eat them, give them as gifts (for increased fertility) since they are in plastic, jade and even wood! Aptly called wood! One choose that size that fits.
    Nothing like a good lingam hotdog when hengry

Hey, at least it isn't beastiality and pedophilia Thursdays like they have in Northern Afghanistan!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Contrary to the title of this thread, I do understand this. Apparently Jilin is home to Chinese rednecks. That being said, I can't really condone it.
    This is pretty sad. In so many ways. But I'm not going to spend 20 minutes breaking down the significantly fucked up complex that makes people do stuff like this.

It's just wrong, for any reason. It's not mentally or emotionally healthy to have such a desire. It's one thing to hunt, it's another thing altogether when you torture anything for entertainment, regardless of how you try to justify it. The real sad part is that otherwise kind and normal people seem to have no issue with using a live target for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Hey, at least it isn't beastiality and pedophilia Thursdays like they have in Northern Afghanistan!
    Not just Afghanistan. Sexual deviancy is a common theme across the globe manifesting in many ways for many reasons.

You missed the part 'exclusively homosexual' bestiality and paedophilia. It makes it extra hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    You missed the part 'exclusively homosexual' bestiality and paedophilia..
    that is true!

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    It makes it extra hypocritical
    And creepy!

Usually the 'tea boys' serve more than tea. Usually Pushtuns like Hazara or Tajik boys because they seem like little girls!

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    Usually the 'tea boys' serve more than tea. Usually Pushtuns like Hazara or Tajik boys because they seem like little girls!
    it comes from ancient greek pedarasty tradition of the bactran greek colonists. afghani child molesters are the true inheritors of classical western civilization.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    it comes from ancient greek pedarasty tradition of the bactran greek colonists. afghani child molesters are the true inheritors of classical western civilization.
    No! They are inheritors of an Islamic system that does not allow women to be be seen in public or to have sex outside of marriage. There is also no prostitution or concubinage.

So, men get their rocks off with each other, little boys and animals. They same thing happens in prisons all over the world. H0mosexuality is not solely found amongst the West, but has a strong and long history in the East, and amongst the Buddhist priests/monasteries as well.

So, climb off your racist high horse once in awhile and get real with your facts!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 01-18-2013 at 07:27 PM.

So, climb off your racist high horse once in awhile and get real with your facts!
    stereotyping pashtuns as donkey fuking pedophiles is not racist at all.
    Last edited by bawang; 01-18-2013 at 09:10 PM.

stereotyping pashtuns as donkey fuking pedophiles is not racist at all.
    Are you completely ignorant?

1) I am not my country.
    2) There is a reason there are troops in Afghanistan. Whether you or I agree with it, it was not an arbitrary decision.
    3) While they do not like having Americans there, our killing of innocents are primarily accidental, the Taliban's killing of innocents is intentional.
    4) Stereotyping? I know of multiple people who have been there and reported these same behaviors. That means it is more factual than stereotypical.
    5) You have no idea what racism is, even though you are clearly the most racist person here and you are well tolerated beyond reasonable expectations.
    6) Sex with children and animals is disgusting. I am not joking about it.

5) You have no idea what racism is, even though you are clearly the most racist person here and you are well tolerated beyond reasonable expectations.
    this thread is about making fun of my race. i broke your rules because i made fun of yours.

you tried to pull a "dirty third world" joke about how backwards and primitive those muslims are, and i pointed out its actually an indo european tradition predating islam, and youre insulting your own ancestors.
    Last edited by bawang; 01-19-2013 at 01:50 AM.

afghani child molesters are the true inheritors of classical western civilization.
    Bawang's statements are his own and do not reflect the opinions of staff and management at Kung Fu Magazine. Some viewers may find some of the subject material controversial.

this thread is about making fun of my race.
    There is no need to bring race into it. This thread makes light of the culture of communist China, not of Asians.

I could make fun of Russian culture all day and no white person would think it was a reflection on the white race.

But there are funny statistics. I heard there is one state in america where 1 in 5 people have had sex with a chicken.

19th century London was packed with child brothels.

Afghanistan is definitely in another century culturally. Its not racist to say so. Remove an afghan from that culture and he will be just as capable as anyone to absorb the new culture. But it is important to realise that some cultures are more primitive than others and not be afraid to say so, and that is not about the race of the occupants more the history of the country.

A man may be ignorant, but he is a human being first and foremost. I think it is important to be able to dislike someones culture and belief and say so while simultaneously loving them as human beings. Its just important that we don't forget that loving bit.

this thread is about making fun of my race. i broke your rules because i made fun of yours.

you tried to pull a "dirty third world" joke about how backwards and primitive those muslims are, and i pointed out its actually an indo european tradition predating islam, and youre insulting your own ancestors.
    No bawang you pulled another western culture racist comment out of a fact about one section of Afghanistan whose tribal custom it is to engage in bestiality and pedophilia and ignored Asia's well known history of these activities that also predates Islam.

You are a well known racist here against Western peoples. You are tolerated beyond reason at times because of your penchant for humor and your sometimes knowledgeable contributions to conversations.

Your own racist tendencies has colored your judgment. What was criticized in the comments was BEHAVIOR that is disgusting and against the law in most every country in the world, NOT the race of the people engaging in the activity. Any racism you read into the comments was your own projection due to your own feelings of inadequacy, NOT the original comments.

It would benefit you to expect yourself to grow past your insecurities regarding your race. No one here cares you are Asian or looks down upon you because you are Asian. In fact, most or all of us here embrace the rich traditions of Asian culture. My wife is Asian and my daughters are half Asian, so learn to control your racist comments.

I have found that most people who cry racist are generally the most racist people I know!

BTW, no hard feelings here. You are okay with me!

I am scolding you like I would any dear friend who I thought got out of line!