Thread: FEELER: Southern Kung Fu in West Suburb Chicago

FEELER: Southern Kung Fu in West Suburb Chicago

Naperville/Aurora/Plainfield area!

would anyone be interested in learning authentic Southern Kung Fu in this area? internal and external. heavy chi sao and traditional conditioning.

cheers

Jong

philosophical exchange, efficiency in motion, enlightment

what we do....

Gui Shou, Ghost Hands.

Sifu Joel G. utilized the foundation of Chuka Southern Praying Mantis structure of Tan Tau and incorporated different southern kung fu mechanics. Our main fist is the Phoenix Eye. We train internal and external concepts. Heavy Chi Sao for line familiarization, kinetic awareness, and hyper sensitivity for bridging and pressure reading. Our focus is efficiency in motion and how to manifest that through our body. To accomplish this we have come up with forms, drills of techniques, and a way to communicate this through teaching for a person new to martial arts in general.

My Sifu and I have philosophized and came up with many ways to teach this and excited to offer it to the public!

"This guys teacher is a friend of mine. I recommend them. Have their roots in Sammy Wong's Chu Ka." - Mas Judt - Registered User
    Thank you Mr. Judt! Greatly appreciate the support. Sifu and I were going through our combat forms the other day and was referring to your knife influence.

It is correct. Our foundation derives from Sifu Wong's Chu Ka family. Super honored to be able to offer this to the public!