Thread: Sifu David Gallaher Trapping Arm Video

Sifu David Gallaher Trapping Arm Video

This is our new Trapping Arm Dummy being demonstrated by Sifu David Gallaher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQJF...layer_embedded

Sifu David Gallaher has had the fortune to study with some of the best martial artists in the world. He has trained privately for years under the tutelage of Sifu Ted Wong. Sifu Wong was personally trained by Sigong Bruce Lee. Their relationship, however, was more than teacher and student, they were also close friends. Sifu Wong was directly certified by Bruce Lee, and is considered by many to be Lee's protégé.
    Hand Crafted Wooden Dummies at Affordable Prices!

Shaolinhouse.com

I don't figure that it would be too hard to make. Tim shows the inside of his here at the 5:00 mark:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPl0SL4h8i8
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Can he make something like this? The guy who makes these lives in Detroit and doesn't ship.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifupr#p.../0/qJV3e5nsp5M
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Can I just say, it looks wrong!

I would like a training dummy like that but might not want my non martial arts friends to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul T England View Post
    Can I just say, it looks wrong!

I would like a training dummy like that but might not want my non martial arts friends to see it
    it reminds me of a funny story, i know its not not right but when asked what the third arm on the wooden dummy was my dad told her it was for private lessons!!! lol
    good thing she had a sense of humor ha ha !!! my pops is a mess
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    it reminds me of a funny story, i know its not not right but when asked what the third arm on the wooden dummy was my dad told her it was for private lessons!!! lol
    good thing she had a sense of humor ha ha !!! my pops is a mess
    it reminds me of a funny story, i know its not right but when asked by a female student what the third arm on the wooden dummy was my dad told her it was for private lessons!!! lol good thing she had a sense of humor ha ha!!! my pops is a mess
    sincerly, eddie

still sleeping

i have to stop posting in the morning when i am half a sleep, maybe there should be a 2 cup of coffee rule in the morning before posting, i'll make less mistakes
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    i have to stop posting in the morning when i am half a sleep, maybe there should be a 2 cup of coffee rule in the morning before posting, i'll make less mistakes
    haha glad you all enjoyed the video
    Hand Crafted Wooden Dummies at Affordable Prices!

Shaolinhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinhouse View Post
    This is our new Trapping Arm Dummy being demonstrated by Sifu David Gallaher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQJF...layer_embedded

Sifu David Gallaher has had the fortune to study with some of the best martial artists in the world. He has trained privately for years under the tutelage of Sifu Ted Wong. Sifu Wong was personally trained by Sigong Bruce Lee. Their relationship, however, was more than teacher and student, they were also close friends. Sifu Wong was directly certified by Bruce Lee, and is considered by many to be Lee's protégé.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Maybe ok for the jkd folks.