Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long should it take to fight with Wing Chun

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    You can fight day one...then we work on the errors from day 2 onwards until perfection is achieved.
    i totally agree...
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    spank the monkey ha ha thats too funny!!

all joking aside his post made good sense.
    All joking aside I don't believe in monkey mind. But hey whatever floats your boat. Maybe it is that I need more edjamacation ? And maybe my monkey mind will not let me see that I have a monkey mind. Who knows. Maybe the intellectuals on here with phd mba abc next to there name might be able to enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake104 View Post
    Maybe the intellectuals on here with phd mba abc next to there name might be able to enlighten me?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some people on the list (not me) may have a BMW-does that count?