Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One more round of....

One more round of....

Ten Things I learned from posting on Kung Fu Magazine.

1. If you fight like a Kickboxer, what you do is not Kung Fu.

2.Even though people trained for years in Kung Fu, it sucks and didn’t teach them anything.

3.Ground fighting has existed in Kung Fu for years, hidden in the forms, secretly disguised, so the infidels don’t find it.

4.Kung Fu people who practice animal techniques take that animal’s spirit and become an insect, a large cat, or a long, serpent like mythical creature (Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count)

5.The spirit of Kung Fu will never die, and I will avenge it!!...............Step.

6.No one on this forum has ever competed in anything but forms competitions.

7.“Hey, l have an idea, let’s send about ten posters over from Bullshido to troll the Kung Fu terds who don’t know anything, what fun”!!

8.No matter how ignorant one is on a given subject and how many times they are proven wrong, the other person doesn’t know “teh realz”.

9. TGY uses trolls like plastic f**uck dolls.

10. Ronin's version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

1. No matter how experienced and knowledgable a poster may be, most new posters (trolls) will write everyone off as an incompetent newbie.

2. Sanjuro posts less hotties than he used to.

3. Qi is totally real.

4. Qi is totally fake.

5. I still dont know how to spell Dravis Jemison's name.

6. Bawang is a Taoist immortal here to enlighten us all.

7. I totally should have entered NinjaStar for a free sub...

8. Blood Oaths actually hurt.

9. If I secretly mix judo in with my kungfu I can just claim I learned it all via direct transmition from the Taoverse Diety and none will be the wiser to my secret kungfu ground fighting methods.

10. Trolls make the world go round...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    4.Kung Fu people who practice animal techniques take that animal’s spirit and become an insect, a large cat, or a long, serpent like mythical creature (Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count)

apparently i have laboring under a false assumption....

Blog Entries
    (Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count)
    all you have is a meesely JOHNSON..........guess not all of us can claim the BRONSON Johnson........
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

1. Groundfighting is for lowly dogs. I will not fight lowly dogs, and will repel them with my chi.

2. A solid number of people come here only to see what pictures Sanjuro Ronin will post next.

3. Bawang will always hate you, no matter how hard you try to please him.

4. On the off-topic forum, if you are a republican, you are wrong. If you are a democrat, you are wrong too. Oh, and if you are a moderate... yeah, you are also wrong.

5. There still has been no open debate as to how ninja gear relates to kung fu, except the enormous profit to be made off of suburban middle class kids trying to be L33t.

6. Apparently thousands of years of refining a fighting art through warfare, bloody competition, and spiritual mastery can be utterly wrong, and there is no shortage of teenagers coming here to tell you so.

7. Apparently Bruce Lee was so utterly badass that people waited nearly half a century after his death to dare utter a negative word about him. Now everyone thinks they could "take him down" and he never fought anyone except some paraplegic schoolgirls.

8. Don't even try debating in the WC forum, unless you have a lot of spare time and a strong resistance to carpal tunnel syndrome.

9. Nobody has caught on yet that MMA is a mix of martial arts, to include TCMA.

10. If you click any of Bawang's links at work, you are utterly and completely responsible for the firing that follows.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

5. I still dont know how to spell Dravis Jemison's name.
    True story, one time David battled the Hawk of Achill after it stole one of his famous barrels of whiskey, and.................
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Blog Entries
    2 Things I learned from posting on Kung Fu Magazine.

A: To do is to be, to be is to do, Do Be Do Be Do.
    B: Don't understand what you are trying to say here.
    A: Its not something you can put in words if you can't relate to the experience.

A: What your opinion on ...?
    B: My opinion is ... What's your opinion?
    A: I leave it to those who are doing ...
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 11-18-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Kung Fu Magazine Forums is exactly like the Internet in general:

99% bullshit, 1% bawang.

Their are three kinds of people,

1. People who know they know.

2. People who know they don't know.

3. People who don't know they don't know.

there are two things i learned from kung fu magazine.

1. people who train wing chun are femine and weak. if you put the penus inside their poo poo chute, you cannot tell if it is man or woman from behind.

2. if you need to use wing chun for self defence, it is better to accept your fate and die an honorable death. your death redeem yourself amd wipe away the shame caused by your wing chun, and restore honor to your family.

3. if you knock someone out in a fight, you must marinate or it doesnt count as a victory. and if it is a wing chun guy you must two times.

4. never teach the white people real kung fu. they only want to usurp your school and steal your secrets.

5. floss
    Last edited by bawang; 11-18-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    lolz... bawang....
    you really don't like WC do you? lol
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

what are you talking about bro?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    WC you don't like it... stating a fact
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

do you like wc?

WC is the ONLY martial art that stands a chance in the ring versus MMA and kickboxing.

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"