Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jow's for Arthritis?

I'm curious as to the origin of the name of this one (WTF???lol):

Hak Gwai Yu/Black Ghost Oil
    Hak Gwai Yu/Black Ghost Oil
    now offering Hak Gwai Pain Relieving Oil, the most deep penetrating massage oil used for deep bone bruising which occurs in areas...

$9.99

... more info

PS-Of course you didn't name it Dale, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. But what's up with the company that makes the formula, lol?

Faruq,

White People are called White Ghosts, Bak Gwai/Bai Guei. This is a derogatory term which most would associate with the word cracker, whitey....

Hak Guei, Hei Gwai means Black Ghost, and everyone knows that word which is the African American equivalent.

It has racial overtones, but is a great formula for bruising that you can feel but not see. I have no idea how the original company came up with the name.

There have been many products over the years in China that used African Americans to sell.

Be careful as it has turpentine oil in it and can be harsh on the skin.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Faruq,

There have been many products over the years in China that used African Americans to sell.
    Wow, Dale. I wish there were a link to the history of that. I wonder how that came about?

Anyway, you've got a great website. And the descriptions of your jows sound almost too good to be true, but as soon as Garry vouched for you, I knew you were the goods. And your personal ethics Dale, amazing as anyone who has ever had the pleasure of dealing with you can attest. I'm honored to know you.

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me know how I can ever be of service to you and your clan.

I got the liniment pdq, do you want the computer chip and the stop plate back?

I was expecting a tingle once this was applied (like with tiger balm or wood lok), goes on smooth and cool!

My liniments do not have menthol and camphor, which are totally synthetic and can be from tainted sources.

Let me know how it works for you.

Thank you again for you order and support.

Hey Dale! Your "Tiger Exit" sounds like just the healing jow I've been waiting for. Old injuries from impacting wood, asphalt, cement. Will order a bottle as soon as I get a chance.

Excellent!

Let me know when I can be of service to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Fish Oil as well which is a natural NSAID.

I went to see a doctor of Chinese medicine with my feet. I have flat feet and when I stand, 100% of my weight falls directly on the center of my heels. A bit more so on the right heel. I was suffering for several years with what is called stone bruise of my heels. Walking can be difficult and painful. He and I talked a bit and he told me to take 9,000 mg of fish oil daily until I noticed a change. I had to take 3 of those huge pills, 3 times a day. Cats seemed to like me a lot. It is equal to eating 27 ounces of Atlantic salmon daily. I got used to taking it and went on about my business. Then one day I noticed that my feet no longer hurt, and in fact they felt rather good. I felt like I had thick, fleshy pads on my feet. It still feels like that today, but I can no longer take it in such quantities. I am allergic to iodine. Most fish oils will contain iodine. It is the factor when people are allergic to shell fish I think. I had to really over dose on it to make it work, but now I can keep it under control by taking it 7 days on and 7 days off, at one in the morning and one in the evening. If my lips itch or swell I stop taking it. I haven't tried to find it iodine free. I wonder if fresh water fish oil contains iodine or even if it can be bought. I can make it myself, but it tastes like he ll.
    Last edited by Lee Chiang Po; 12-25-2011 at 05:26 PM.
    Jackie Lee

Thought I'd give an update.

The jow is working, I definetly feel the difference, although I believe my shoulder is getting worse. Some days it feels like a vice is clamped on it and other days not so much. I've also used the jow on a few other injuries that have come about through sparring and what have you, helped push the bruises away and pain away pretty quickly, especially on the shins! The times it really hurts, push ups, laying on my back and doing leg lifts. I find my arm tires out during striking and certain whiping movements. I do shoulder circles for warm ups with my arms down with now issues, holding them out and the doing small or large circles my right will of course fatigue and start to hurt. The jow in combo with allieve and ice/heat helps. I also do light band work out likw what is shown in the videos posted earlier, ROM is pretty good.

Any other suggestions?

Sounds like you might need some acupuncture to help.

Where do you live?

I can see who I know in the area to refer you to.

Let me know how I can be of service to you.

sent you a message!

you should also consider eating herbs that improve your testosterone (yang qi).

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC