Thread: Did mayhem deserve to be a coach on TUF?

Did mayhem deserve to be a coach on TUF?

Gassing in the first round, no real stand up ability and hadn’t fought in the ufc for years, why on earth was he picked as a coach and allowed to influence young fighters?
    Heck why was he allowed to headline a show there was no way on earh he was going to be able to last 5 rounds with anyone

On a side not Dodson might be sure of himself and annoy other fighters, but to quote kid rock is it really ****y motherf*cker if you can back it up? He has real skills and fast fast hands

On theother final the brazilan lad has a nasty ground game to go with heavy hands, cardio looks an issue for him but lord was that arm bar fast and tight

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Because they know he will be the douchgag that he usually is and it will bring in the ratings. I stopped watching it because it's less about the fighting now and more about the jersey shore aspect now.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.