Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-11 - Theory of Ghost Plane.

9-11 - Theory of Ghost Plane.

This is very thought provoking, for those who can think, that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXmg...ture=fvwp&NR=1

I think you are bat **** crazy and condescending. I CAN think, and I THINK while you are busy gnawing on your tin foil hat, the rest of us have already figured out that air traffic is one of the most heavily monitored aspects of US transportation, and it would have been obvious...not some "shrouded mystery". It's the 21st century.... the days of ghost ships are long past.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think you are bat **** crazy and condescending. I CAN think, and I THINK while you are busy gnawing on your tin foil hat, the rest of us have already figured out that air traffic is one of the most heavily monitored aspects of US transportation, and it would have been obvious...not some "shrouded mystery". It's the 21st century.... the days of ghost ships are long past.
    I said thought provoking, not necessarily true. However, it is amazing how with modern technology one is "theoretically" able to "construct" events to suit one's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I said thought provoking, not necessarily true.
    Having thoughts is not the same as thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Having thoughts is not the same as thinking.
    True, but being thought provoked, is!

A famous study found that what characterizes experts is that they don't waste time going down unprofitable lines of enquiry.

(another word for that is having a good bullsh1t detector)

Hey, that ghost plane, was it piloted by 8 tiny reindeer?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    How tiny? I mean we have to be REALISTIC with this lol.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

It's the red shining nose that makes it all fall apart for me.

The problem is that special magic saint Nick has to keep a household asleep while he raids your cookies also leaves your entire family vulnerable to vampire attack. Boycott Santa.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Hey, that ghost plane, was it piloted by 8 tiny reindeer?
    Apparently not.

It is said that it was piloted by alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class, Western educated Arab kids, who were also suicidal Islamic fanatics.....LOL!

I guess it makes more sense to stick to the 8 tiny reindeer theory for now, until the more intelligent amongst us stop laughing at the official version of the 9-11 events....

laughing at 9/11 is like laughing at WW2

There's really not much to laugh about, people died and the repercussions are felt to this day.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    laughing at 9/11 is like laughing at WW2

There's really not much to laugh about, people died and the repercussions are felt to this day.
    No one is laughing at what happened in that tragic day. People are literally laughing at the official version of the events.

And there is a lot of things that people should look into as regards WW2 as well, for example, the rise of Hitler in a country that was totally occupied and controlled by the Allies, who somehow "missed" him..............

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    No one is laughing at what happened in that tragic day. People are literally laughing at the official version of the events.

And there is a lot of things that people should look into as regards WW2 as well, for example, the rise of Hitler in a country that was totally occupied and controlled by the Allies, who somehow "missed" him..............
    Most people don't know the official report.
    Most people don't care about it.

they saw what happened and saw the wars that followed and we deal with that from day to day.

Listen man, if you are not prepared to fund a legal team and pursue it for real, then you are one more fart in a hurricane of noise that doesn't matter because there is no action attached to your rants.

You go on all day, almost every day about this stuff and that's all you do. Do you donate to legal funds? Are you a member of a lobby group that actively and openly criticizes the official version and calls for a redux? Or are you simply one more guy blowing a horn so people think he knows something about something?

honestly dude, broken record much?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

it was 1 month away from haloween.

coincindence? or ghost attack?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC