Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Knight Rises

You know it. I hope they keep her completely insane. Something about a dangerously violent insane woman in skin tight leather with a thing for dressing like kitty cats.....

Last edited by Lucas; 01-20-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I think this will be very interesting.

However, I still think the sexiest Catwoman up to now was Michelle Pfeiffer about 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I think this will be very interesting.

However, I still think the sexiest Catwoman up to now was Michelle Pfeiffer about 20 years ago.
    i agree with you. i also really liked how her suit was stiched together with white
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I still say Julie was best

classic catwoman.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

uh...SJ....you might want to delete those NIPPLE pics.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

bah bring back halle berry

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    You know it. I hope they keep her completely insane. Something about a dangerously violent insane woman in skin tight leather with a thing for dressing like kitty cats.....

Dude, Catwoman is NOT insane. She's a perfectly sane thief and some time hero who fights at Batman's side.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    uh...SJ....you might want to delete those NIPPLE pics.
    Dude, I got them from a public entertainment website from a "safe" google images search... but if you think I should, ok.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Spot on, MK...

...that's what I meant by Julie. ummm...yeah. No nipple shots.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
    Dude, Catwoman is NOT insane. She's a perfectly sane thief and some time hero who fights at Batman's side.
    that completely depends on the origin story you like. its a comic, and as such there have been many artists renditions. anyhow i was refering to bro and mines like of michelle as the sexiest. and like it or not that selina kyle was NUTS. go watch it again if you forgot.

I contend that she had the name "Selina Kyle" and the alter-ego, but she barely resembled her comic book counterpart. In the 40s she was a socialite turned jewel thief... in the 80s to today he origins are as a prostitute turned thief and sometime ally of Batman.

Considering how heavily Christopher Nolan's movies have drawn upon Frank Miller(Batman: Year One... features Selina as a prostitute inspired by Batman to don a Cat-costume) and Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale(The Long Halloween and Dark Victory... in which Selina has now become a socialite, hob-nobbing and romancing Bruce Wayne and moonlighting as Catwoman stealing from and pestering the Falcone crime family and flirting with Batman)... I have my doubts that he'll go with the Batman Returns mental-case, possibly supernaturally given life through some kind of cat metaphysical thing that ultimately gave birth to the Halle Barry Catwoman crap fest.. And the Pfieffer Catwoman was used as the model for the Batman The Animated Series Catwoman.. in which they left out the insanity because Catwoman is not insane!

Greetings,

That is not Julie Newmar, Gene.

Her name is Lee Meriwether. She was the second catwoman.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
    I contend that she had the name "Selina Kyle" and the alter-ego, but she barely resembled her comic book counterpart. In the 40s she was a socialite turned jewel thief... in the 80s to today he origins are as a prostitute turned thief and sometime ally of Batman.

Considering how heavily Christopher Nolan's movies have drawn upon Frank Miller(Batman: Year One... features Selina as a prostitute inspired by Batman to don a Cat-costume) and Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale(The Long Halloween and Dark Victory... in which Selina has now become a socialite, hob-nobbing and romancing Bruce Wayne and moonlighting as Catwoman stealing from and pestering the Falcone crime family and flirting with Batman)... I have my doubts that he'll go with the Batman Returns mental-case, possibly supernaturally given life through some kind of cat metaphysical thing that ultimately gave birth to the Halle Barry Catwoman crap fest.. And the Pfieffer Catwoman was used as the model for the Batman The Animated Series Catwoman.. in which they left out the insanity because Catwoman is not insane!
    in the jeph loeb tim sale version she was also falcone's ******* child i do believe.

^That sounds right. But she's still in the continuity of Year One as well, which means she was an outcast from the family and a prostitute.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

That is not Julie Newmar, Gene.

Her name is Lee Meriwether. She was the second catwoman.

mickey
    dunno-looks more like Newmar to me.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.