Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What really makes me mad. :)

Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you know it.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDan View Post
    Is accidentally washing a tissue with my laundry and having little wads of paper stuck to all my clean clothes. Aaaargh!!! So annoying.
    That does not make me mad, at all. It could be because it is my wife who washes my cloths....

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you know it.
    Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you keep getting hit!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-13-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you kept getting hit!
    Funny.

Actually, I was thinking Sanjuro must be a polygamist, based on his MA styles.

No but seriously, the metaphor is too good. How many times do we all think we found the right one only to find out later it wasn't?

When you know, you know. But also when you don't know, you still think you know. Ultimately I think we all have many suitable matches...but I don't really think there's ever a perfect one. except the one we create for ourselves (what was the name of that 80's movie where the guys create the perfect woman on a computer?) 'course, if memory serves, she turned out to be trouble too...I don't know, long long time since I saw that.

Funny.

Actually, I was thinking Sanjuro must be a polygamist, based on his MA styles.
    LOL! He wishes....

No but seriously, the metaphor is too good. How many times do we all think we found the right one only to find out later it wasn't?

When you know, you know. But also when you don't know, you still think you know. Ultimately I think we all have many suitable matches...but I don't really think there's ever a perfect one. except the one we create for ourselves (what was the name of that 80's movie where the guys create the perfect woman on a computer?) 'course, if memory serves, she turned out to be trouble too...I don't know, long long time since I saw that.
    That is true, too. I guess there a few people on the planet who really find the right one, their twin soul, so to speak. The rest of us have to find a right one and then work our way in hope of making it THE right one, which in some cases can be an interesting journey, while in others it will come down in a flaming plane crash.....LOL!

So, being single has its advantages, even when one is married.......

Weird Science.

I've been single for ever, for me its partly MA's fault in that I can never seem to meet a woman that is capable of drawing me away from training. I think that's how I'll know if she's right for me. I'll be willing to skip training just to see her. Which at first would be rough I think until a balance smooth out after that initial obsession period....

But I still think making a chick with my computer who can do crazy magic would be for the best.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Polygamy, when having only 1 woman driving you crazy isn't enough !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

This is why I could never be a polygamist either.

Why on earth would you want more than 1 woman in your life?
    1 is more than enough!!

2 or more? That's just crazy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That's what harems are for.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Ahh yes, Weird Science. Thanks Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This is why I could never be a polygamist either.

Why on earth would you want more than 1 woman in your life?
    1 is more than enough!!

2 or more? That's just crazy!
    Hey, no one ever went crazy by having respectful one night stands with sexually adventurous women, and as far as the MAs go, the right woman will give you a pretty good work out!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-14-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Hey, no one ever went crazy by having respectful one night stands with sexually adventurous women
    Umm. . .
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001722/

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Let me make a correction to my last post, "no one wearing a condom ever went crazy by having one night stands with sexually adventurous women!"

It really makes me happy to have started a thread that brings people together instead of creating arguments. Very nice.

But I think it would be even nicer if no one posted on it for 24 hrs. Vote for Natasha instead. Don't do it for me, do it for John Wayne(g). He's a much better poster than I am.

It really makes me happy to have started a thread that brings people together instead of creating arguments.
    Hey, no, no, no! My one night stands are better than your one night stands!!!

But I think it would be even nicer if no one posted on it for 24 hrs. Vote for Natasha instead. Don't do it for me, do it for John Wayne(g). He's a much better poster than I am.
    I have already voted for John's daughter. He is one of the genuinely knowledgable posters here and he has a great sense of humor.