Thread: the beauty of form

the beauty of form

please feel free to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waIuhfoTMv8

Impressive, but it's cooler when it's the daughter of a kung fu master we all know and respect. Yeah, you know who I mean.

Greetings,

I suggest you be careful about the "daughter", ShaolinDan. I VERY POLITELY mentioned that his daughter was beautiful when he first posted up footage of her performance. Ever since then, I have been receiving blocks of ice with a shoulder in it in my dreams.

mickey

I'm not too worried. He seems to be a pretty smart guy and he's been here a long time. I'm sure he knew what he was doing when he made those posts. (Besides, it's a long way to MA from CA. )

Blog Entries
    Please support someone's daughter if you can. We have until tomorrow for this.

There are only 2 more days left to vote for IPC Pole Idol, so if you have yet to do, please consider casting your support which will grant me through to the Grand Finals of the International Pole Championships this March 15 in Hong Kong.

To do so, go here: http://polechampionvideo.com/competitors/natasha-wang

It's super easy and takes 10 seconds.

Voting closes December 15th, and you can vote for the same person from different email addresses.

Thank you, and if you could spread the word in the remaining days, it would be much appreciated!

Best,
    Natasha Wang
    US Pole Dance Champion 2011
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-14-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Wow. Cannot believe you didn't start until 29. As a latecomer to MA, I find you're achievements super impressive...I'm very jealous. My vote is in. Great martial artist, great father; great dancer, great daughter. Totally cool.
    You might want to start a separate thread for this, I'm sure many here will happily cast their vote for you.

(see Mickey? Nothing to worry about. )

ShaolinDan,

You are just so angelic.

Re the Vote: I went to the link and found that the vote was closed. This was on Wednesday 12/14/11 at around 9:37pm, EST. This is what I got, did a copy and paste:

Pole Idol Voting has closed. The winner will be announced shortly!

There is something wrong with this.

Best of success to you!

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 12-14-2011 at 07:48 PM.

That's screwy... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    ShaolinDan,

You are just so angelic.
    Is this a joke that's over my head, or do you mean it?

In case you do mean it, I'll say this: When I post on here, to a certain degree I consider myself a representative of my kung fu teacher and family, so I try to behave. It doesn't always work.

Hi ShaolinDan,

Keep it light, brother. I mean no harm.

They should not have ended the vote early. That is unprofessional and it suggests underhandedness to those who want to be supportive. I would not do business with these guys. This is why I posted up the time I tried to vote so, YKW's daughter could have something as proof of the ending of the vote ahead of time.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 12-15-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDan View Post
    That's screwy... oh well.

Is this a joke that's over my head, or do you mean it?

In case you do mean it, I'll say this: When I post on here, to a certain degree I consider myself a representative of my kung fu teacher and family, so I try to behave. It doesn't always work.
    I'm a Kung Fu orphan, so I can be a little gritty at times what with not having anything to lose in that respect.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so if I read that right, she took 3rd? If so, congrats, awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Hi ShaolinDan,

Keep it light, brother. I mean no harm.

They should not have ended the vote early. That is unprofessional and it suggests underhandedness to those who want to be supportive. I would not do business with these guys. This is why I posted up the time I tried to vote so, YKW's daughter could have something as proof of the ending of the vote ahead of time.

mickey
    Word. Didn't think you did. Didn't know how serious you thought I was (or how serious you thought I thought you were)... Hard to tell sometimes when it's only text.

Does 3rd qualify for the finals?

ttt 4 2015!

Read our latest ezine offering: 6 Reasons Form Practice Matters by Dax Howard
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Pole dancing is how I hurt my neck and back. **** video learning.