Thread: Tai Chi Green Tea - Panacea?

Hybrid View

Tai Chi Green Tea - Panacea?

Green Tea may help prevent & fight cancer, protect the heart, liver, kidney, lose weight, prevent & fight diabetes, reduce blood pressure, detoxify the body, lower cholesterol, fight arthritis , aid digestion, boost immunity, fight allergy & asthma, slower ageing, relieve stress, boost memory, strengthen bones, protect teeth, enhance physical performance and etc.

Tai Chi Green Tea selects certified organically grown green tea from China’s mountainous regions. Only the baby leaves on the top of tea branches in early spring are selected (once a year). The baby leaves are so tender that they can be eaten raw or after being soaked in water. ♣ Tai Chi Green Tea has been kept refrigerated at all times to preserve freshness.

The edible green tea! Can be eaten raw & made with cold water!

How to Use Tai Chi Green Tea according to specific concerns.

Diabetes, High Blood Pressure

· Only make the tea with cool to cold water. Only consume green tea with food or after eating something. No green tea when you are hungry.

· If taking medicine, take medicine and green tea separately.

· Do not consume too much to let the tea interrupt sleep.

Cold, Digestion Problem, High Cholesterol, Heart Burn, Heart Disease, Arthritis, asthma

· Loose Tea and warm water will be better.

· Use 8 oz warm water to make one packet of loose tea. Wait for 3-5 minutes, when the water turns light green, drink. Refill 3 times or so. Finish the tea within 30 minutes. Eat every piece of the leaves. Take 1-3 packet of loose tea a day.

Detoxify the Body, Allergy, Low Energy, bladder or kidney problem, Cancer or HIV

· Drink and eat green tea.

· Consume as much as one can take (1-3 servings). Only consume the tea during the day.

Skin Problem (Sunburn, eczema, acne, itching skin & etc)

Drinking green tea as much as one can, at the same time you may use the tea bag on the affected area as the following:

· Open the little plastic bag. Take the tea bag out and put it back to let the string & little tag stay outside of the bag.

· Drop a few drops of cool or lukewarm water into the bag. Hold the bag for 10 minutes. Take the soaked tea bag out. Squeeze the tea on the skin a few times. Discard the tea bag after 30 minutes or so.

Overweight

· Eat the leaves after drinking, or just sprinkle the tea powder (from tea bag) or the loose tea on food to eat it raw. Consume as more as one can to achieve the best weight loss results (1-4 bags).

· No (or less) cheese or butter while consuming green tea.

Migraine, Headache

· Enjoy it the way one likes the best. Limit the amount and only consume the tea after or during breakfast or lunch.

· (For those with migraine, no alcohol or hot pepper. Have good sleep).

Cavity & Bad Breath, Toothache

· Chew a few pieces of green tea any time during the day.

Cautions:

People who are allergic to caffeine should not drink green tea.
    Pregnant women should not drink too much green tea.
    Do not drink tea without some food while too hungry. Do not drink green tea late at night.
    Do not use foam cup or paper cup to make tea.
    For those with complicate health conditions, consult doctors before taking green tea.

*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

If you have questions, please call zane at 847-387-9327 or email Zane at zane@taichigreentea.com

Please go to Youtube, type in “Tai Chi Green Tea” to see people’s comments about this green tea.

Visit our webpage: www.taichigreentea.com

Please Keep Tai Chi Green Tea Refregerated
    http://www.taichigreentea.com/Health.html

Is this really a panacea? (Dale?)
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

All that was mentioned are attributed to green tea and its use. But to what degree, I have no idea.

It sounds a little bit too marketing derived for my blood.

I like Green Tea as much as anyone else, but that website is causing red flags to fly.

Anyone else been taught to eat your tea?
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 12-14-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Green tea is really really good for you (though I gather different teas have different anti-oxidants, so it's good to drink a variety of teas).

Death is the only Panacea.

Thanks Dale and SiuLumDan. They claim they're baby green tea leaves, and that's why you can eat them. They have plenty of testimonies on youtube, but once again it sounds too good to be true. Since I've been drinking and eating it people have been noticing I have lots more energy, but that could just be the caffeine. Also my metabolism seems to be faster as I loose a little weight with it, but that's it so far. Who knows?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

cant say I have ever eaten the tea leaves, however I have had plenty of green tea to drink both hot and cold, sometimes with some honey and a stick of cinnamon.

Good stuff.

you can eat the leaves if they are very tender... like high grade green or white tea.

every tea coming out of china has its supposed miracle cures.... pu er is supposed to have magical weight loss and blood cleansing properties etc

i drink a lot of chinese tea, in the beginning i felt the benefits, but now ive just got used to it