Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: When a Bagua guy fights a WC guy

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

i dont remember when i but i also remember reading that. but its just one of those grain of salt moments
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by RonBlair View Post
    Wow, that was a whiny answer. You shouldn't be making fun of Ray for the way he answers.

Very lofty claims you make young Jedi padawan. I know why Ray gets so much crap. It's because he has put up videos. And then he was judged on those videos. That's the reason most of us don't make videos or put them up when we do make them of us sparring. Ray is a victim of being judged by people like you who make these great claims that are unsubstantiated.

Your "fighting" life is probably more fantasy than real based on the fact tat we har so many cameras around, and YouTube, but when you type in David Jameson fighting you get nada. Get over yourself and stop ranking on Ray.
    Hey kid, get a life and quit trolling here. Seriously.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Yeah, but you should see the other girl.
    She's ok now.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but all those cameras around and youtube didn't come about until I was quite older and no longer hanging out looking for trouble.

I bet if we had video cameras back then we would have recorded some very incriminating 'assaults'.

There weren't even any fighting events except for tournament sparring, usually had to travel for those. By the time full contact kickboxing became popular I was trying to clean up my act and get a community college degree while working full time supporting a family.

Ray's world is just a recent fad to us older guys but it's everything to him. Anything outside that world doesn't exist for him.
    Video cameras weren't even available to regular consumers in my time. People still shot with super 8 and the vid cams weren't even available for consumption until the mid 80's at a reasonable price.

You can always tell when a greenhorn is harping when they ask for video from an older dude. Stupid kids.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Video cameras weren't even available to regular consumers in my time. People still shot with super 8 and the vid cams weren't even available for consumption until the mid 80's at a reasonable price.

You can always tell when a greenhorn is harping when they ask for video from an older dude. Stupid kids.
    You when an older guy is full of crap when he claims he has skill as no videos...even though he probably owns more than one camera.

Quote Originally Posted by RonBlair View Post
    You when an older guy is full of crap when he claims he has skill as no videos...even though he probably owns more than one camera.
    and another in 3...2...1
    Kung Fu is good for you.