Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Adults Break Kid's Fingers (with kung fu stomp)

Chinese Adults Break Kid's Fingers (with kung fu stomp)

This is SFW, but I'll warn you it's not for the sensitive.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/201...-china-2085598
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I really hate zero context violence flicks.

So, I'm gonna boot this outta here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I override your egotism and reopen FTW.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I recognize your power here in the OT and nod to it.

You are a positive person.
    Jebus loves ya.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Most of the people I know who've lived in Mainland China can tell stories like that.

Like a girl on a bicycle with a baby gets knocked off by a car. The girl and the car driver start fighting and the baby is just left on the ground.

And kids who are child geniuses and amazing at piano or kung fu at age five because they are beaten and shouted at and humiliated to make them practice. If you complain you hear 中国人是中国人。外国人是外国人。

Westerners react very strongly to this stuff when they travel abroad.

But I also know that many good hearted Chinese people also feel bad about those things. There are ignorant rough people everywhere in the world, and kind people everywhere in the world.
    Last edited by rett; 07-20-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Did you see and read about the people in Iran punishing a child of a few years age for stealing by running over his arm with an army duce and a half truck? His own father wrapped his arm with a towel or something and held it extended. If that had been my son, I would have been laying dead next to him when they ran over his arm.
    Jackie Lee

it looks like a street kid got caught stealing, tried to make a big scene then got the guy angry.

i hope he is ok.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

kids,dont steal in china...

from some comments I read that this kid has stolen and its punished by some bystanders ...anyway,it also says that the kid is not white but western chinese or from some minority...actually it doesnt matter from where the kid comes you shouldnt treat a kid like that.. this made me really upset...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...I4708zS3J35O86

Quote Originally Posted by HungKuenH View Post
    from some comments I read that this kid has stolen and its punished by some bystanders ...anyway,it also says that the kid is not white but western chinese or from some minority...actually it doesnt matter from where the kid comes you shouldnt treat a kid like that.. this made me really upset...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...I4708zS3J35O86
    Yeah it sucks. That's an older video. whatever happened is long over. Yes, it was a culture shock moment for a lot of people to watch that. And yes, it is indeed wrong and poor treatment of another human, especially a small weak one.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Little, weak thieves grow up to be big, strong thieves. You have to respond quickly or it gets away from you. The younger they start, the longer they will be living that life of crime.
    Jackie Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Little, weak thieves grow up to be big, strong thieves. You have to respond quickly or it gets away from you. The younger they start, the longer they will be living that life of crime.
    It's better to correct a problem when it's still small.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-17-2011 at 08:46 PM.

american way of punishment is far worse.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Na, american punishment isn't worse.

You shouldn't make a child feel that kind of fear.

What gets me is the people watching. The guy who crushed the kids hand, if that happened in America a bystander would have beat him half to death. I've seen this kind of thing before in china and I always interject.

The kid looked like he was from XinJiang province. The Chinese don't like them and vice versa and he probably was a regular thief, but he would have been sent to do it by his parents. You should find them and crush their hands, not the kids.

You punish in a controlled way, not by peasant gang with a collective I.Q of 60.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post

You punish in a controlled way, not by peasant gang with a collective I.Q of 60.
    LOL! For a second I had this image in my head of all the MMA-ists in this forum having ganged up to beat up that kid! LOL!

Seriously speaking. I think that both sides of the debate are making valid points. Sometimes a child that age does not see the right and wrong of things the same way as us adults.

On the other side of the coin, I have lived in Brasil where kids not much older than that can shoot an adult to death for their wallets or cellphones. The same is true, less so nowadays here in Colombia, and that is due not only to social programs but "social cleansing" by police forces, in the past.

As nasty as what we saw in that video happened to be, if it prevents that kid from a life of crime that would have resulted in death and suffering to other innocent individuals then, it may have been justified. This is not to say that I was cheering the crowd, because I believe that the kid may have been too young to have even understood the gravity of what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I believe that the kid may have been too young to have even understood the gravity of what he was doing.
    This.

Little kids don't have fully developed frontal lobes yet. They can't fully understand cause-and-effect of their actions.

A lot of stupid adults assume that a little kid can process logic the same way they can. Sometimes they think the same thing about animals, too. A lot of adults are stupid.

Assuming that everyone else has the same reference points as you is pretty stupid. Assuming that a kid whose brain isn't even fully developed yet does is beyond moronic.

It's right up there with assuming that the guy who cut you off on the highway did it on purpose and for the sole purpose of p1ssing you off.

Everyone always has to be such a tough guy.

"That little kid stole from me! I'm gonna F him up!!!"

"That dude cut me off! I'm gonna run him off the road!!!"

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.