Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Yep, if you have woken up to the fact that you have been robbed and discarded by the system and you are protesting, then watch this video on how to be more street wise, in order not to have your protest hijacked and manipulated towards what the Bankers were looking to get in the first place:

It is very well presented and will be an eye opener. for those who want their eyes open!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9A2IGShuk

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    I was tempted but part 1 and 2 were 70 MB each. Then I refreshed my memory with Wiki - this is the alien reptile guy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
    Does he stil wear a tinfoil hat? Or is it a Red Dress?
    Neither, I am afraid. He has been spot on with most of what he has said so far. The other stuff, we need to wait and see, but what concerns me is the reality of the corruption we live in, which has been exposed by the likes of David Icke and others, but instead of being thanked by the population they are warning, they have been labelled by the usual "tin hat wearing", "wack job" labels.
    Pity he discredits himself, because describing America as a one party state is quite accurate..
    You will find that it is more the "opposition", that is the powers that be and their media, that are doing most of the discrediting.

Anyway, his words in that video were SPOT ON. Too many times have we had valid protest by the people that have been hijacked and led into a direction that suited the power elite. So, is advice has been listened to by those who are taking on the banking cartels.

the Corporate Party owned by the rich of which the politicians are chosen and groomed by the rich, bankrolled by the rich, 'elected" by the people (from the choices the rich give them - just like in Communist China) and the resulting elected party serves the rich while blindsiding and providing theater for the public.

There are two economies in North America - the economy of the Rich which is doing spectacular and the economy of the non-wealth owners is doing 'miserably' and will continue to do worse and worse as the rich take more and more economic power and whittle that 2-5 percent of wealth ownership of the lower 98 percent down to .05 percent.
    The better the 'economy' (of the rich) the worse it is for Americans,, and vice versa.
    So ... to get better things have to get worse.
    Whatever the MSM says is good for the economy (of the rich), is in fact bad(for the economy of the population), and vice versa , because of course the MSM is the mouthpiece of the rich.
    The Wall street Bankers - just some of the executive mandarins of the rich and a few fall guys they are not, to the best of my knowledge , the elite -though it is hard to get accurate data on the power elite.
    Very well put!

Now prepare yourself for the indoctrinated single neurons of this forum, who may come out and call you a tin hat wearing, whack job.

come on now. remember when you were promoting alex jones inside info on the big takeover that will begin last summer with oil barrells hitting 150? remember that? the so called genuine inside source and all the "im telling you" speeches.

never happened. yall have this wonderful timeline that only adds up in retrospect when the nutthuggers scramle to define their latest failed prediction.

you take it too far. nothing with a grain of salt. and you start at a disadvantage because you WANT tio believe what you read. you first and biggest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    come on now. remember when you were promoting alex jones inside info on the big takeover that will begin last summer with oil barrells hitting 150? remember that? the so called genuine inside source and all the "im telling you" speeches.

never happened. yall have this wonderful timeline that only adds up in retrospect when the nutthuggers scramle to define their latest failed prediction.
    Actually, the takeover has been happening for a very long time and is happening while we are typing these messages back and forth. Me, hoping to get some sense through to you and wake you up from your "hibernations" and you doing your best to defend your comfortable "reality".

As for oil prices. I have never claimed any such predictions and I avoid them because if experts who work within the oil and financial industry get it wrong regularly, then I would not expect Alex Jones to get it right regularly either.

But nice try, anyway.....

Anyway, if you look around you will see that global centralization of power is well on its way. International threats are fabricated, and then international, or global if you like, solutions are presented, by the same people who have created those very problems. Examples are: "Global Warming"; "Threat from epidemics and pandemics"; "The War on Drugs"; "The World Financial Crisis", and of course, the unforgettable "Threat of attack from alcoholic islamic terrorists"...LOL!

All of the above problems "requirew" international solutions, then you have the building blocks of world government, that is, the New World Order, which is already in the open, because elite politicians are not only admitting to it, but saying that it is a good thing.

Other facts. The US Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANKING CARTEL. It is in charge of printing US dollars, when the US government is allowed to do so by its own Constitution. So, why have a private bank that will charge you interest on the money it prints should be in charge of such an important aspect of governance? Who are the shareholders of this bank? Good questions, why not try and find out, eh?

you take it too far. nothing with a grain of salt. and you start at a disadvantage because you WANT tio believe what you read. you first and biggest mistake.
    Hey, you can believe, or not believe whatever you want, but facts remain facts. You live in a dictatorship. There are no free elections, and people's rights are being erroded as we speak, because of all the threats mentioned above. We are also heading for cashless society, if the powers that be get away with it.

All of these are facts, but feel free to split hairs and not see the wood for the trees!

China is very wealthy, so is America. Farmers in Guangxi have an enormous wealth of produce, they are simply not re-imbursed for it adequately The point of denying wealth and prosperity to the masses is to have control over the masses. It's very sad - in fact the masses do not know from what they have been disinherited - not just a better sofa and a comfortable life it's far more than that - it's to have the inheritance of the World's culture, to develop fully and as an individual and to contribute to humanity. But instead they are relegated to brute surviving minimal surviving and mostly simply not surviving.

In fact the disinheritance of prosperity for the masses is a crime against humanity - and a murderous crime for the millions upon millions in North America die early for lack - lack of safety, lack of adequate environment - for the creation of dangerous environments for the lack of medicine and health care (In all of CanAmerica) etc etc.
    The catalog the crimes of the elite would be an enormous undertaking for crimes of repression at home and abroad. . They need to all be put on trial , with the death penalty at stake - it is only fair they should receive what they have given.

Elite ownership of wealth is not capitalism, - we may have had a little capitalism once but it is more likely to understand that we simply inherited a ruling class system from the times of brute force - a ruling class system that with the help of technology is becoming even more absolute than Orwell could have dreamed - without economic freedom political freedom becomes meaningless - but it will go as well.
    The Aldous Huxley Lecture from Berkley is still online - it is still useful to listen to today.
    Aldous Huxley speaks at Cal Berkeley, 1962

(Transcript and Audio)

I think the full version is on Youtube but i think it is only audio set to slides.
    Aldous Huxley - Mind Control Lecture at Berkeley (1 of 3)

He made a good discussion about the use of hard (EG Nazi's, North Korea)and soft (EG Burgeoning-->(CanAmerica, UK), Brave New World) in the maintenance of totalitarian states - I think he said that neither technique suffices entirely.
    Intriguing was the statement 40 percent will go along with authority no matter what that authority is.
    The new 'Soma' in CanAmerica is psychotropic drugs with now forcible compliance legislation enacted in all of CanAmerica for all those misfits who fail to 'fit in' at various institutions - prisons, schools, workplaces etc, Currently Big Pharma is targeting a modest 30-50 percent of the population.
    So sad. people used to have minds and emotions, now they are paxilated, lobotomized.
    Remember in Body snatchers II when Donald Sutherland pointed his finger and sounded the alien alarm.
    "Ask not for whom the finger points, it points for thee.'

-->
    Politics are controlled simply by ownership of the mass media. The politicians of all parties in CanAmerica are elected (or the choice thereof) in direct proportion to the corporate funding contributions which are used into finance mas media advertising. And the corporations are the economic tools of the elite. So it is a closed system. For all the Wall street protesters and those who sympathize with them and all the G20 protesters there is no representation and any political party whatsoever - in fact there is not political representation for the urgent and direct needs of 95 percent of the population.
    ====>

But it doesn't matter because the idea of ownership means the masse swill listen to what the owners say, so any voices of truth are meaningless - it has to be on TV and repeated by the voice of Authority to be real.

Is amazing how people let the voices of others into their living rooms , treat the TV channels as the Voice of God, and yet have no idea who it is that is talking to them. Who owns these various TV networks and what business and political interests do these owners represent or are allied to? This is never discussed on the MSM itself.
    Who owns the NYT, ABC, NBC,CFTO, Global - almost nobody knows. And for Canuks - who appoints the directors of CBC radio and TV? And form what base do they draw these people?
    Your 'trusted news" yet less than .01 percent of the population knows who they and they never tell you! are even I researching on ownership come up zilch empty-handed many many times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...cking_victims/

The tag-line here is ridiculous - the press may be 'free and vibrant' simply because they freely and vibrantly day what their bosses want them to say - if they have differing opinions they end up like Mark - in fact they never get that far. As for the 'people" , the people have no voice and the people don't have any reporters representing them. -

Case in point about the UK is seeing the obvious anti-Israeli and anti-semitic bent of all their news information. You can see it clearly when their programs are bounced back over in the North America. And you can see what happens when something truthful gets in and it is quickly snipped or bent because if goes agaisnt established policy of demonizing Israel. There is no plurality whatsoever.
    Who is that press working for it makes me wonder certainly they are 'free and vibrant' for $omeone. I researched to find The Church of England as holding key executive posts on the BBC executive that determines editorial policy. So that has to be the British establishment itself engaged in economic war and firmly in control of the 'thought' of the British Isles.
    ====>
    Is the system open to reform?. Do the people have a voice? Do the people control their leaders?
    Can anyone really do anything except catalog the approaching Technological Singularity - the Ultimate Dystopia?

===>

The people who own or can use the media have political control no matter what That's easily demonstrated by the 'democratically' distorted elections in Italy and South America.
    Before the internet , you could write a letter to the editor of a news paper which might appear some days or weeks later if they liked it.
    Now you can express yourself (as least for a while) in the sunshine of the Internet and be ignored or memory-holed .. so long a you are careful because the CIS and Homeland Security are logging all dissents eve worse than the Stazi ever did because of the amazing power of binary storage.
    Yes , you especially you who thinks 'why me? I'm nobody' - the CIS had a file of all youse guys even a year before the last G20 in Toronto, better STFU eh? Too late! once it's in digital it doesn't go away. You probably tripped their software already - you are doomed.
    ====>
    I listened to a story from a guy in Texas - got fired from a mall because he had said on a political forum that he was a commie or something like that. It was a really lunatic forum - surrealistic - no practical sense anyway. Someone knew who he was and told his employer. (Never let RL know your personal Cyber Life it'll kill you- they'll find a way.).
    It wasn't even serious because it meant nothing - it was just like kid talk. But the Mall organization said he wasn't covered by constitutional right for free speech you see because they had a special legal contract with all their employees and the state soemhow that meant anyone they thought was a threat or a bad image for them could be terminated. Something like that - or in other words "Blah, blah blah - we own the law we are the law - GTFO and die'

This is what has been happening while all youse are electing your Dems and Repubs and they are putting on Mickey Mouse Theatre for youse - they are fixing the laws behind the scenes with the rich to help the rich own you.
    If you want to know more about that catch the DVD "The Corporation" extended version has about 20 hours of documentaries.

http://www.thecorporation.com/
    End of story - end of your story .
    That is all.
    Thank you for your insightful post and information.

I am afraid most people in this forum will not even bother to read your post. After all their version of truth are dictated to them by CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

Others among them fall back on their university degrees as a way of grasping at straws as regards their intellectuality. Of course, there are the Free Mason members of society - the men of "god", if you will - who think that they know the deal, and of course, it is only their higher level members in the food chain that are more informed and that is because they play their parts in engineering all of this mayhem we see around us.

Yes, "men of god" who engineer wars, mass looting and murder, but somehow the blind don't see it, because their evening news (owned by these same psychopaths) does not pound the truth into their heads, night in night out.

It is amazing that there are still people over 7 years of age still believing that they live in "democracies"; that they have choice; that the Western powers give d@mn about their rights, or the rights of the people in other parts of the world.

Good news is that there are more and more people waking up to this age old scam, and that may be the reason for the increased velocity of the global centralization of power and all the other attempts at mayhem we see, in order to distract us.

Anyway, I have not had time to check out your links. I will as soon as I get some free time.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-21-2011 at 07:23 PM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    awww.... you guys should get married...match made in heaven...
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

so how does britain pulling out of the EU fit into your view?

and yeah man, you posted the vids about the oil prices and told us we were naive when we laughed at you. im not gonna go look for the post, so dont ask. either you know what im talking about or your memeroy really is that short.

and seriously, israel needs to start fending for itsel;f if it wants to be such a hard ass. i can understand why they dont want rockets landing in tel aviv every night but come on, starving out the strip is no answer. it just breeds more hatred. righteous hatred at that. most of the people on the strip have no say in their lives. rock throwers are hardly a national threat.

on the other hand, maybe tghey should look within for a minute and have it out with hamas once and for all. elect a real government. alas, it will never happen as long as israel keeps up the blockade. no faith, no love, no peace. its gonna take a real act of courage to end this one. infact this is one of the only situations i can think of that doesnt require violence as a means to a peaceful end.
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-21-2011 at 04:50 PM.

so how does britain pulling out of the EU fit into your view?
    There has always been opposition to the EU in the Uk. I mean not everyone in that country is a member of the Micky Mouse club, like certain members of this forum - romantic ones included.

However, lets wait and see if Britain does manage to pull of the EU and then we can examine and discuss the situation.

nd yeah man, you posted the vids about the oil prices and told us we were naive when we laughed at you. im not gonna go look for the post, so dont ask. either you know what im talking about or your memeroy really is that short.
    I hazard a guess that the documentary was not specifically about oil price forcasts? LOL!

As I said before, I don't concern myself with forcasts. Even the experts get them wrong. I look at the big picture and as far as I am concerned I, and others are on the dot, with that one!

and seriously, israel needs to start fending for itsel;f if it wants to be such a hard ass. i can understand why they dont want rockets landing in tel aviv every night but come on, starving out the strip is no answer. it just breeds more hatred. righteous hatred at that. most of the people on the strip have no say in their lives. rock throwers are hardly a national threat.

on the other hand, maybe tghey should look within for a minute and have it out with hamas once and for all. elect a real government. alas, it will never happen as long as israel keeps up the blockade. no faith, no love, no peace. its gonna take a real act of courage to end this one. infact this is one of the only situations i can think of that doesnt require violence as a means to a peaceful end.
    As far as Israel is concerned, then it was created and is run by the same elements that are running your own countries - The private banking cartel controlled mainly by the Rothschilds Banking Dynasty!

The sad part is that I think the global conspiracy was more of an accident than a planned event. Poor decisions, poor planning, and a severe lack of accounting for human nature and greed led to a few opportunists seizing power. There's definitely social engineering at work now, and the power elite do exist and are the real puppet masters. Anybody who doesn't believe that really is a fool. I'd say the corporations themselves (they are individuals after all) are the real controllers. I do believe they are organisms unto themselves. The problem is that you can't anthropomorphize them because they are not human. For lack of a better term, "Satan" is the ghost in the machine. "Satan" in the sense that profit above all else is the overlying theme of the corporate monster, and it's protected by the 14th amendment. Profit will lead to cost externalization, bought off politicians, controlled masses through careful use of language and popular culture, indoctrination through education (privatized), destroying faith in the government (after all, gov is by the people and people are the only thing that could stand in the way of the corporate beast's insatiable hunger for profit above all else - so it's better to make the people distrust and hate their democratic government by infiltrating it, sabotage, and ultimately controlling it). But, as in the Matrix, being part of the system, plugged in so to speak, is easier than not being plugged in. That's why we won't see change. I can't predict how bad it's going to get. At some point, even the social engineers have to let up because they are outnumbered.

Good call on "The Corporation". Love that movie - I'm a fan of Chomsky. I'll have to look at the other speakers and lectures you guys posted.

Speculating about something, and then calling someone a fool for not sharing your speculations, makes you the fool.

If you are being controlled, it is because you are letting yourself be controlled. Nobody is shoving that twinkie down your throat, making you watch sitcoms, or do whatever.

You are dramaticizing your own disappointment with the choices you have made.

It's like that South Park episode, where everyone is blaming Wal-Mart for making them who they are, and at the heart of the store, there's a mirror.

The fact that you can post about being controlled by a super subversive group of elites who control everything you do is a contradiction in itself.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Speculating about something, and then calling someone a fool for not sharing your speculations, makes you the fool.

If you are being controlled, it is because you are letting yourself be controlled. Nobody is shoving that twinkie down your throat, making you watch sitcoms, or do whatever.

You are dramaticizing your own disappointment with the choices you have made.

It's like that South Park episode, where everyone is blaming Wal-Mart for making them who they are, and at the heart of the store, there's a mirror.

The fact that you can post about being controlled by a super subversive group of elites who control everything you do is a contradiction in itself.
    That's the beauty of it - You have to admire the brilliance inherit in the system. Start with Noam Chomsky, watch both the "1 percent" and "The Corporation" - and then see where your studies will take you. What you'll find amazing is how the current GOP agenda matches with Chomsky's - in some cases - 20 to 30 year old writings on globalization, propaganda, and control. I don't point to an individual as a controller, I see it as more of the "ghost in the machine" that we've created. Unrestrained capitalism isn't great for people because we made it that way.

You cannot deny that these are not static social structures. One from the "99%" can become a member of the "1%" with clever thinking, marketing, and business skills.

There will always be an "elite" of wealthy individuals, and naturally, like anyone else, they will place their family first. The key to freedom and capitalism is that anyone can attain that position in the elite. Anyone, regardless of how poor they were when they began. This is a dramatic shift from the way it WAS, where if you were born poor, you were most certainly doomed to die poor, regardless of your efforts or ingenuity.

What we have now is people demanding they get all the wealth from the 1% through crying and whining, instead of forging their own way to the top.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

You cannot deny that these are not static social structures. One from the "99%" can become a member of the "1%" with clever thinking, marketing, and business skills.

There will always be an "elite" of wealthy individuals, and naturally, like anyone else, they will place their family first. The key to freedom and capitalism is that anyone can attain that position in the elite. Anyone, regardless of how poor they were when they began. This is a dramatic shift from the way it WAS, where if you were born poor, you were most certainly doomed to die poor, regardless of your efforts or ingenuity.

What we have now is people demanding they get all the wealth from the 1% through crying and whining, instead of forging their own way to the top.
    It's the attack on the tools that allow one to go from the 99% to the 1% that you perceive as whining that we all should be concerned about. Progressive reforms were put in place by FDR and other reformists - these were good for America - these led to prosperity for all and the creation of the middle class and the American Dream. These are what are under direct threat by the 1%. There's a track record showing that the GOP's idea for reform is bad for the middle class. Friedman was a fool and a true a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    It's the attack on the tools that allow one to go from the 99% to the 1% that you perceive as whining that we all should be concerned about. Progressive reforms were put in place by FDR and other reformists - these were good for America - these led to prosperity for all and the creation of the middle class and the American Dream. These are what are under direct threat by the 1%. There's a track record showing that the GOP's idea for reform is bad for the middle class. Friedman was a fool and a true a-hole.
    It also created a class dependent upon welfare, unwilling to advance, as their needs were met by the state. It can be argued that paying someone not to work is also a detriment to economic growth and the American concept that "hard work pays off". Instead, welfare has become a system in which a few honest people are given a break during hard times, while a much larger group feeds upon the revenue generated by the "doers". That too undermines the American Dream.

The GOP, however, does not follow this ethos, and thusly, are not true conservatives. The philosophy of earning your way does not equate into the GOP motto, so let's keep these two concepts separate.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Anyone, regardless of how poor they were when they began. This is a dramatic shift from the way it WAS, where if you were born poor, you were most certainly doomed to die poor, regardless of your efforts or ingenuity.
    Tell this to an inner city youth from a poor family... understand that - eroding the tax base so we could give more to the top "job creators" bullsh*t... cough - through incentives, reduction in income taxes, etc - means that roads and infrastructure are sh*t, their free education system is bust and under constant attack through even more reductions, that access to 2ndary education is getting more unattainable through rising costs (again eroding the tax base that helped control the costs), healthcare is nonexistent and laughable in some cases, food assistance for these kids - gone - so how the f*ck can they be expected to rise above it?

The poor are under constant attack, being told it's their fault

for example lets say a local defense contractor sucked up all of our money that was supposed to go to education, roads, and healthcare because our government had to give tax incentives to keep them in the area. This contractor off shored and shutdown after they took our money because they could get a marginal 2% profit by off shoring even though they are profitable. This is trickle down theory at work.

This crap continues to go on, we believe and allow trickle down theory bs tactics... why?