Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Oh yeah, that's concrete proof right there. wtf ?
    you have awesome standards.
    The concrete proof is all around you and even in some of the links presented by myself and Hskwarrior.

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Blog Entries
    someone pls tell me why were supposed to be proud of our usa military again?

is this something we can be proud of?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddb_1326259280
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

That is truly disgusting, but I guess some people have to see it to understand the danger in giving too much power to the military or to militarism.

By the way, these type of immoral soldiers are going to be put on the front line if military law is declared within the US, as opposed to the morally sound soldiers, who will probably be kept in the international theater of war.

Anyone thinking that these retards would not shoot fellow American citizens is really living in Cuckooland!

Is it fair to dishonor the service of millions because of the actions of a few?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    What dishonors the actions of the millions is the fact that they give their minds away to a control system that sends them to the other side of the world to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, for the sake of also killing or stopping a couple of hundreds of dirtbags, formerly trained and supported (i.e. created) by the same control system, so that the control system can carry out an agenda of world domination while making billions of dollars from arms sales;imposition of debt; reconstruction, etc., while the best the poor soldier can hope for is getting back to his family in one piece and still in possession of a sound mind!

Yes, that is what gives these millions of soldiers, dishonor!

The saying that if no soldiers showed up, there would be no wars, holds very true!

Blog Entries
    If i can find that video, i'm pretty sure it can be shown to higher military levels. to answer your question, no its not fair. but where are the military who despise this kind of actions? i would have more respect for the military if the people who did this were charged with some type of humanity crimes. but i'm sure they will walk free.

its when nothing is being done to end this type of treatment coming from small factions of the military is when we start having no respect. personally, i'd love to see those guys charged for a crime.

This^

You guys wanna see some films of what the Taliban does?
    You guys wanna see some pictures of how afghans treat their women and children?
    You guys wanna see pictures of mutilated children that are the result of Taliban actions?
    You guys wanna watch a taliban video where they hang people from a crane in a stadium for entertainment?

You guys wanna see a film of a child or a woman being beheaded in the streets?
    How about would you like to watch a woman being stoned to death? I know where to find all that, it's fresh and there's lots of it.

Oh I can still dig up some al q films too where they behead contractors and stuff too!

Get a hold of yourselves fellas, the self loathing by proxy is unfounded. Bad things happen in times of war. People can do impulsive things while bullets are flying or they are coming down from the stress of a fire fight.

there is gonna be some really disgusting stuff.

war IS hell
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If i can find that video, i'm pretty sure it can be shown to higher military levels. to answer your question, no its not fair. but where are the military who despise this kind of actions? i would have more respect for the military if the people who did this were charged with some type of humanity crimes. but i'm sure they will walk free.

its when nothing is being done to end this type of treatment coming from small factions of the military is when we start having no respect. personally, i'd love to see those guys charged for a crime.
    Well, me, for one. But if you look at the news stories, the higher ranking officers ALWAYS condemn unprofessional behavior. ALWAYS.

And like what happened with the rogue squad in Afghanistan, none of the leadership even knew it was happening, which was a career-ending mistake on their part.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Well, me, for one. But if you look at the news stories, the higher ranking officers ALWAYS condemn unprofessional behavior. ALWAYS.

And like what happened with the rogue squad in Afghanistan, none of the leadership even knew it was happening, which was a career-ending mistake on their part.
    By "career ending", do you mean that they are thrown out of their jobs and then re-hired as private security consultants and mercenaries for a lot higher pay? LOL!

I'll just sneak this in here.......carry on folks.

Blog Entries
    CNN is about to focus on that video of those soldiers peeing on the dead guys right now!!!!

wow, they jumped on that video in a heart beat.....did you have something to do with that drake?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-11-2012 at 03:03 PM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    By "career ending", do you mean that they are thrown out of their jobs and then re-hired as private security consultants and mercenaries for a lot higher pay? LOL!
    do you understand how hard it is to maintain a security clearance after something like that? If you don't have a security clearance you are not going to be re-hired by a company to work oversea's for the US gov. The gov. keeps pretty tight tabs on that kind of stuff. Doesn't matter if you work for another company. You are working for the gov. post fact, as a contractor. your clearance goes through the gov. in order to hold that job. A company can hire you but you are not going to be doing any "hands on" type of work over there if you don't have a clearance.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Also, there is a difference between "gross incompetence" and "evil cabal".
    Totally quote worthy!!! I'm still laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    That is very ironic coming from a guy whose country is being turned into a centralized collective dictatorship.....
    Yeah, I dictated that policy in yesterdays meeting, collectively, of course... WTF? Okay come clean now, are you retarded? Seriously, it would explain alot and soften my attitude towards you.