Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Way to go, avoiding the issue of Freemasons being in power within Western governments (specialy the US and Great Britain), during times when these governments were mass murdering and pillaging other nations, or were they involved in some mysterious "charity" activities that are not aware of?

You can run, but you can't hide, as truth has a way of finding you......

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    What an odd little man you are. You do nothing, know nothing obviously and yet still try to pretend as if you do.
    Yet again, right back at you!

Amazing how you persist with it as well as if you are couched in the belief that if you tell the lie enough it becomes truth.
    You must be talking about the official version of 9-11, in which case you can also say, "the bigger the lie, the more people who will believe it"!

Personally speaking, I have better things to do then come here and invent stories....

Your delusion is still delusion whether you wrote it here in 2009 or you write it today.
    Except that in now in 2012 many citizens of the Western countries are even less free than they were in 2009, not to mention poorer (robbed blind that by the powers that be)!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

I don't discuss with outsiders.

You're an ignorant outsider, so, I'll just let you swim in that.
    It identifies you to us.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't discuss with outsiders.

You're an ignorant outsider, so, I'll just let you swim in that.
    It identifies you to us.
    Well you have summed up how the financial Elite and their hand picked psychopathic political leaders view the masses, even if you thinly disguised it as a joke.

If anyone has any doubts then just look at the world around you, within your country and of course in far away mineral rich nations!

Thanks DJ for your "clarification", even if you are still avoiding the important point raised that questions the PUBLIC image projected by your brotherhood of Freemasons, in contrast to acts of mass murder and pillaging when their members have been running US and British governments during history.

PS. I am glad that I am an "outsider", I would not be part of that cult even if you offered me a Billion dollars, and I mean that! The same goes for the Skull and Bones society.

Please watch the interview posted by Hskwarrior, jsut to get an initial idea of what S&B society is all about.

IMHO, people join such organizations not because of the kindness of their hearts or because they want to help people, but mainly because they are insecure little men, something that you accuse me of being (LOL!), who want to feel "special" and protected by their fellow "brothers", while way above them the inner circle (which is a fact of life in any secret organization), of this brotherhood, who are ironically responsible for much of the real insecurity and mayhem around the globe, carry out an agenda that is way beyond the imagination of the ordinary Mason.

Again, in my humble opinion, it is wake up time.......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-10-2012 at 01:50 PM.

You wear your ignorance like it's a big fancy dress.

The level of ridiculous projection, assumption and outright ignorance is pretty interesting.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You wear your ignorance like it's a big fancy dress.

The level of ridiculous projection, assumption and outright ignorance is pretty interesting.
    Right back at ya!

Really?

You could have Albert Einstein explain relativity to you and somehow, you'd have a youtube video that would refute all his math because scrub9876_tf2 has a video about nazi fish processing plants being undercover bases where they manufacture actual sunlight and with their underworld technology they reverse the dimensions and we are all actually living inside a plain on a large optical lens.

Pretty sure of it.

lol

also, if you say "Grow Oranges" really fast, it sounds like you are saying gullible.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Really?

You could have Albert Einstein explain relativity to you and somehow, you'd have a youtube video that would refute all his math because scrub9876_tf2 has a video about nazi fish processing plants being undercover bases where they manufacture actual sunlight and with their underworld technology they reverse the dimensions and we are all actually living inside a plain on a large optical lens.

Pretty sure of it.

lol

also, if you say "Grow Oranges" really fast, it sounds like you are saying gullible.
    Way to go in not answering the serious questions raised by throwing in your usual redirections and vain attempts at distractions.

So come on, explain to me as a "high level" Freemason, which you have claimed to be, how is it that governments dominated by this secret brotherhood (and others), can decade after decade, century after century, participate in wars, invasions, mass murders and looting?

Can you at least explain that, or at least show us how you justify it in your mind?

I mean come on, isn't one of the questions asked of a potential member about to be invited to join this cult, the usual "do you believe in 'god'?" Do you have an idea wether the "god" or the deity that the high level Freemasons worship is the same one that the new member is "expected" to worship?

You can answer my questions on the official baloney version of 9-11, another day.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-10-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Yes I do. This was not some aircraft that crash landed on some mountain side or where wreckage was spread all over an area. Those planes were full of fuel and exploded on impact, and anything inside of them was vaporized!

So, where are all the other passports, shoes, and wallets, that survived the vaporization of those aircraft?
    So are you actually retarded or do you just conveniently ignore the facts that don't stand with the theories you've latched on to?

I mean, what do you hope to achieve by posting your opinion about conspiracy theories into an off topic section of a Kung Fu website that has little if anything to do with conspiracy etc.

What is it you are seeking to do with these posts? What are you expecting to come of this? Is there a point?

Please read what I have said in a literal sense. I do not "mean" anything other than exactly what I am asking you.
    He's here for himself. Obviously.

You know he's the kind of cat who just loves to hear his own voice. The kind of person you have to litterally cut off mid sentence if you want to get a word in at all.

If he had half a brain he would know that anyone inclined to his way of thinking would seek out the info on their own at a more appropriate venue. At least the ones who aren't retarded would.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Did anyone try to read those books i posted? if you stay open minded and give it an honest chance, they might open your eyes to some things like the dumbing down of america.

In my own defense, I always take a moment to research a little before i make an opinion on something. Like Alex Jones, i thought wow this guy is on to something, but the more i paid him attention, i started realizing he may be making things out to seem bigger than what they really are.

what i do know is prior to this taking place, alex jones and his guests were on point on many things especially whats going on with oil and stuff. what he warned about actually happened. so i try to believe only half of what he says until i can back it up with some evidence.

my question is this, with some of the worlds most evil people in history around the world, why is it we don't believe it can happen in america? corruption, lies, media blackouts, class wars and what not, why couldn't america be involved with conspiracy? why is conspiracy out of the question for america?

Conspiracy theory has done more for alex jones pocket book than any other endeavor he could have ever achieved otherwise. He has a financial interest in playing it up. That being said, I think he believes he's on the right path. I just think that he isn't in complete control of his nature and as a consequence he is exploiting something he actually believes in. Sort of like a priest who gets used to the good life. Same basic idea. They believe, yet they still take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Because there's nothing that says it IS happening. Of course it is possible. Look at Germany and how quickly Hitler took control. But the burden of proof falls upon the person making the accusation of a conspiracy. And proof, for me anyway, goes far beyond speculation and guesswork, or making up stories that COULD happen. It's like seeing a car crash on a Saturday night, and saying, with no doubt in your mind, the driver must have been drunk. You omit all other perfectly acceptable possibilities to support your bias.

I'm not so naive that I don't think there are those looking out for their own best interests. I do not, however, believe in a super secret organization bent on world domination.

Even if it DID exist, it is ran by morons who have no idea what they are doing.
    yeah, but as an intelligence officer you must recognize the need to entertain all ideas, no? within reason, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    So are you actually retarded or do you just conveniently ignore the facts that don't stand with the theories you've latched on to?
    Good.

Give me the list of other passports and small items found from those crashes. Then explain to me how the two skyscrapers collapsed into their own footprints at FREE FALL speed, because of fires on the top floors. While you are at it, tell me about the third building collapse.

Tell me about OTHER Islamic suicide bombers who have been lap dancing fans and heavy alcohol drinkers! Have you seen any in Gaza, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan?

You guys don't have a leg to stand on, because your only argument is that "the government says so, so it must be true, because the government would not do that." If tomorrow the official sources decided to confess, then you would forget all of your "scientific" mumbo jumbo explanations and throw them out of the window.....LOL!

He's here for himself. Obviously.

You know he's the kind of cat who just loves to hear his own voice. The kind of person you have to litterally cut off mid sentence if you want to get a word in at all.
    I see that you have studied at David Jamieson's school of guessing wrong about EVERYTHING.....lol!

If he had half a brain he would know that anyone inclined to his way of thinking would seek out the info on their own at a more appropriate venue. At least the ones who aren't retarded would.
    You could say that about any subject matter posted in the Off Topic section...LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL LOL, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It offends all of us when that happens. It destroys the mission, and embarasses all of us. But keep in mind that is just a handful out of hundreds of thousands who have served honorably. That "death squad" is likely going away... for life. And it's looking like a lot of officer careers just got sunk as a result as well.

But yeah... one ******* on youtube can cause a lot of damage.
    It's sad that these people aren't weeded out before they start using "some raghead" as target practice. It's not just one video. There are hundreds of vids showing Americans laughing and having fun as they mow down relatively defencless people. Even if they have a rifle, they stand no chance against a highly effective assault copter. They act like it's a video game. Why is it that these people aren't ratted out and removed when they first show these tendancies? why is it second nature for the good ones to cover for the bad ones?

I have the same issue with cops. Most cops are decent folks. But EVERY SINGLE COP EVER has seen a fellow officer abuse their authority and didn't do anything about it. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is so wrong. This brotherhood sh1t isn't as important as the job itself. So basically every officer is guilty of a crime. WTF, right??? If I watch my best friend hurt people and I don't stop him AND MAKE SURE HE IS PUNISHED APPROPRIATELY, I am guilty too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well you have summed up how the financial Elite and their hand picked psychopathic political leaders view the masses, even if you thinly disguised it as a joke.
    Oh yeah, that's concrete proof right there. wtf ?
    you have awesome standards.