Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Blog Entries
    Did anyone try to read those books i posted? if you stay open minded and give it an honest chance, they might open your eyes to some things like the dumbing down of america.

In my own defense, I always take a moment to research a little before i make an opinion on something. Like Alex Jones, i thought wow this guy is on to something, but the more i paid him attention, i started realizing he may be making things out to seem bigger than what they really are.

what i do know is prior to this taking place, alex jones and his guests were on point on many things especially whats going on with oil and stuff. what he warned about actually happened. so i try to believe only half of what he says until i can back it up with some evidence.

my question is this, with some of the worlds most evil people in history around the world, why is it we don't believe it can happen in america? corruption, lies, media blackouts, class wars and what not, why couldn't america be involved with conspiracy? why is conspiracy out of the question for america?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    First of all, it so happens that a lot of the "awake" people in regards to these REAL conspiracies are KUNG FU people. Real ones and not the pseudo "kung fu-ists" (who throw MMA, Mcdojo, BJJ and whatever else that "works" in for good measure and still refer to what they do, TCMAs), that seem to form the majority of the posters here.

Secondly, the "Off Topic" section of any website is just that, OFF TOPIC. Serious political discussions are very relevant to the world we live in today.

My purpose is to inform the uninformed, while hoping to have an intelligent discussion, that goes further than the usual, "the government would not do such a thing, because we live in civilized countries, and if they did, I would know about it, because I am smart", nor the implied and may I say retarded, "the ends will justify the means and that we are going to end up living in a "just" world under the NWO"!

Well, I answered you literally, just like I did before!

I am just putting things on the board that you are not going to see through your absolutely controlled media. There are facts there that not out in the public domain, so the sheep do not know about them.

I believe the sheep need to be informed. Once they are, then the ball is in their court. They can either look things up for themselves and find out more, or attempt an intelligent discussion once presented with another view of what is happening in the world.

Of course, they can also ignore what is presented to them and hide their heads in the sands of their own illusional pseudo intellectual worlds.

It is also obvious that some (eg. Drake and you), fool themselves into believing that they are going to get something out of the NWO agenda, and thus feel intellectually superior and privileged. I would suggest that this last group will be the first to be "sent to the gallows" if the NWO agenda succeeds.

Anyway, I am still presenting interesting information on an Off Topics board in an internet forum. Make of it what you will!
    So, you still haven't answered. Your information has been rejected as false more often than not and has been refuted pretty well I would say.

What I make of it? I think it's clear what we make of it. That you have no credible academia support and nothing but tin foil hat sites that you keep posting again and again while shouting at people to wake up...well, that says a lot about you more than the subject.

You do not have an open mind and have demonstrated it again and again. You will not accept other points of view and when yours is torn down and shown to be incorrect, you will restate it anyway.

So, you still have not responded with what you hope to achieve.

I can only guess that you hope to achieve acceptance and to be seen as some kind of intellect which you are otherwise not because you are lazy and will not take the route of real study and real understanding and choose to let idiots present their information for you to merely regurgitate here while telling us that we are all asleep.

So what is your cited research? where are your cited papers and what support have you got for those papers and viewpoints?

It's ok, I do not expect you to be able to comprehend what I am asking. I am expecting you to come back with more insults and further regurgitation of other whack ideas and even more shouting at people that they need to wake up.

You need to wake up. Look around, most of us are fully awake and don't care about your rants because they're stupid rants that cannot be backed up in any certain way and you yourself have done zero research of your own, have found nothing of your own and easily give buy in to fringe thinkers who can be shown to be wrong.

That i am only the thousandth person to point this out to you and that you continue on this same path after being banned for it indicates that you suffer from a mental issue that you are not seeking help for.

that you will not be able to comprehend that and that you will be incredulous about it is foreseeable. If only you had gotten more attention as a child you likely wouldn't have to suffer such ridicule at the hands of people like me or anyone else here on this forum.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Did anyone try to read those books i posted? if you stay open minded and give it an honest chance, they might open your eyes to some things like the dumbing down of america.

In my own defense, I always take a moment to research a little before i make an opinion on something. Like Alex Jones, i thought wow this guy is on to something, but the more i paid him attention, i started realizing he may be making things out to seem bigger than what they really are.

what i do know is prior to this taking place, alex jones and his guests were on point on many things especially whats going on with oil and stuff. what he warned about actually happened. so i try to believe only half of what he says until i can back it up with some evidence.

my question is this, with some of the worlds most evil people in history around the world, why is it we don't believe it can happen in america? corruption, lies, media blackouts, class wars and what not, why couldn't america be involved with conspiracy? why is conspiracy out of the question for america?

Because there's nothing that says it IS happening. Of course it is possible. Look at Germany and how quickly Hitler took control. But the burden of proof falls upon the person making the accusation of a conspiracy. And proof, for me anyway, goes far beyond speculation and guesswork, or making up stories that COULD happen. It's like seeing a car crash on a Saturday night, and saying, with no doubt in your mind, the driver must have been drunk. You omit all other perfectly acceptable possibilities to support your bias.

I'm not so naive that I don't think there are those looking out for their own best interests. I do not, however, believe in a super secret organization bent on world domination.

Even if it DID exist, it is ran by morons who have no idea what they are doing.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    I'm not so naive that I don't think there are those looking out for their own best interests. I do not, however, believe in a super secret organization bent on world domination.
    I feel you. And i want to be proud to be american. yet, Skull and Bones exists and they are on the Satanic tip there. Many from our government are bonesman and many still coming. like i said, i'm ready to get off this ride, but i can't lie, i am very afraid for our children and the world they will grow up in.

Drake you're military, can i ask you this? Does it offend you to see your fellow soldiers killing for sport? or like seen in that video i posted taking a puppy and just throwing it the way he did? How about our soldiers riding by and just shooting up those sheep for no good reason? there are those guys who've said they were ordered to do inhumane things to the people in the middle east.

You know we NEVER get to understand what its like for the people in afghanistan and surrounding cities and states. I was working for a middle eastern muslim guy and i asked him questions about why this and that over in his country. then he broke it down to me about suicide bombers.......he posed the question to me "what would you do if we came to the usa and did what usa is doing in our country?" he made me realize what it was like to have military come breaking into your house and dragging you and your family members out into the street and in come cases even shooting them......

I guess i'm finally getting tired of all violence and want to live the rest of my life in a peaceful manner without worrying about war, money, crime, conspiracies, and all the other BS. I want america to come back home. the focus to come back home. our military to come back home. put our own country first, rebuild us. REBUILD US! We try to act like we're the best country in the world. well, its not true. just take a close look at america. we're FCKed up!!!!!!

Skull and bones is a yale frat boy tap in group. The KKK is still around and what power do they yield outside of the bonfire parties and racism hoe downs? Nothing. How about us Freemasons? We are without a doubt one of the top 10 largest charitable organizations on the planet and people think we fly around in UFOS using scalar weapons. How about secret militias? All sorts of cabals exist and have no real power. Power shifts from one generation to the next. IN 1901 the most powerful country in the world was Great Britain, After WW2 it was the USA and in 20 years it will be China and who knows after that. the point is that there is nothing in place that is sustainable as far as evil cabals go. They last as long as a person does then they expire.

In any country, it will be the wealthy and privileged who get pulled into future leader clubs. That's human nature.

That is no fault of their own, but rather it is a general elitist attitude held by ALL.

Who wants some halfwit partially educated fool to run the country anyway? That's what Congress is for.

To think that there is this huge machination of evil out there is pretty much just stupid at the heart of it. yeah, there's wickedness in the world and yeah, it can have a seat of power at times, but is it a constant? Only as applicable to the human condition and the spirit of the times in the country which we each live.

To somebody with a different set of cultural references, this entire line of discussion is nonsense and a waste of time. Laughable really.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It offends all of us when that happens. It destroys the mission, and embarasses all of us. But keep in mind that is just a handful out of hundreds of thousands who have served honorably. That "death squad" is likely going away... for life. And it's looking like a lot of officer careers just got sunk as a result as well.

But yeah... one ******* on youtube can cause a lot of damage.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    Skull and bones is a yale frat boy tap in group. The KKK is still around and what power do they yield outside of the bonfire parties and racism hoe downs?
    Bro, you know that favorites are played even by fraternity bro's. Are you saying that you'd deny one of your lodge bro's an advantage in some type of opportunity? I'm sworn to always take care of my brother. I know you would too.

I'm saying at look "WHO" are bonesman. Presidents, CEO's, blah blah blah all down the line. the ones making the most money are most likely bonesman as well. Look at war, there's only a few who profit from war. seriously, what would our military be doing if this world knew nothing but peace for the next million years? another example is "free energy" as in cold fusion and such. why isn't that brought out to the public more? because the energy companies need to find suckers to buy all of their equipment to stall for time so they can make money off of free energy. i've heard this free energy could end poverty. but the capitalists want to make money so its not popular right now.

We are without a doubt one of the top 10 largest charitable organizations on the planet and people think we fly around in UFOS using scalar weapons.
    freemasons flying ufo's? **** i wanna join that lodge!!!!! LOL

however, to think we are the only living beings in such a vast universe is an egotistical and elitist type of mind set. Then all of that goes back to the government controlling what they want us to know. i will say there are some quacks out there, but to say UFO's and i mean real UFO's don't exist is wrong in my opinion. as i've stated before a few times, i've seen a ufo sphere up close myself and i know i'm not crazy or making sh1t up. it was even on the news later that night.

the point is that there is nothing in place that is sustainable as far as evil cabals go. They last as long as a person does then they expire.
    This is all i can hope for. the old guard dying off. Now, lets take the bank bail outs for example. how many of them are from the same fraternity? then ask yourself, did they come to the aide of the frat bro's or was that a great move for the people of the united states? i'm leaning to think that they got the brotherhood going on and went to help them, sacrifice us over their brothers.

To think that there is this huge machination of evil out there is pretty much just stupid at the heart of it.
    its about money. and money is the root to all evil. see, we feel its about them control us. i'm sure you heard that we are nothing but mindless sheep, useless feeders (or eaters)...to the elite right? see, i would think if the government cared about the people, we would all have bomb shelters to go to in case of nuclear war. but only the government will be safe because they have theirs.

anyway, this world sucks. and as long as we have the need for money it will always suck. money doesn't necessarily make one happy, but when people are getting 160 million dollar pay raises or bonuses, thats a huge knife in the gut of someone who is struggling to make it day by day. money is the root to all evil.

for me, i don't pick sides. I'm just waiting to go back home. that is why i say i will become a martyr if martial law seriously kicked off here in the states.

Political advantage, seeking of rank and fortune is frowned upon in Freemasonry actually and were one of my lodge brethren in that pursuit, I wouldn't even know because it is to be eschewed by us both by our own oaths and obligations.

So, no, I wouldn't support a brother in any endeavour that is contrary to those landmarks within Freemasonry. I would seek to demit that guy actually. Any regular Mason would. Because his actions and conduct would not be in keeping with his obligations and oaths.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    however, to think we are the only living beings in such a vast universe is an egotistical and elitist type of mind set.
    I think it was Jared Diamond who had a nice little argument against the idea of exterrestrial intelligent life. Basically, the development of intelligent life in both Earth and elsewhere, being a case of convergent evolution, would seem, at first, very likely, given the dimension of the Universe and the evolutionary advantage it represents. He argued, however, how woodpecking is also a undeniably useful adaptation, but, in nature, in is restricted to wood******s alone - that is, Diamond said that, even in a potentialy infinite cesspool of life, evolution won't necessarily direct different species to our "divine gift", i.e., intelligence/spirit/whatever you want to call it.

Well, I think it's an interesting point of view, at least, despite that the argument for the existance of life elsewhere in the universe is pretty compelling.

anyway, this world sucks. and as long as we have the need for money it will always suck. money doesn't necessarily make one happy, but when people are getting 160 million dollar pay raises or bonuses, thats a huge knife in the gut of someone who is struggling to make it day by day. money is the root to all evil.
    There was a research on happiness that suggested that wealth above what we would consider middle class doesn't have much impact on your overrall happiness; you don't get increasely happier as you gather money. The point, I think, is that the goal of amassing riches is power, not happiness, freedom or anything like that.

There's a HUGE difference between "Good 'ol Boy" networks, which exist **** near everywhere (ESPECIALLY IN KUNG FU), and an evil congomerate out for world domination.

Getting your old college drinking buddy a job isn't the same as fabricating 9/11.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    There's a HUGE difference between "Good 'ol Boy" networks, which exist **** near everywhere (ESPECIALLY IN KUNG FU), and an evil congomerate out for world domination.

Getting your old college drinking buddy a job isn't the same as fabricating 9/11.
    Also, there is a difference between "gross incompetence" and "evil cabal". However, I think many people are more comfortable with the idea of an evil cabal.

EDIT: I also think I just reiterated what YOU said in the other thread.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 01-09-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    So, you still haven't answered.
    But I have answered everything asked of me. Either you are refusing to see it because you are too scared to come out of your illusional pseudo intellectual comfort zone, or you are just trying to send the wrong message as regards my character.

Your information has been rejected as false more often than not and has been refuted pretty well I would say.
    You would, for sure. There is nothing wrong with my information. I am still waiting for you to show me instances of alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Islamic suicide bombers!

I am also waiting for you to show me instances of skyscrapers collapsing into their own foot prints at free fall speed, because of their top floors being on fire.

I am looking for other passports and paper items that survived the disintigration of the aircraft!

You can't provide me with any of the above, because the official version of 9-11 is BALLONEY!

What I make of it? I think it's clear what we make of it. That you have no credible academia support and nothing but tin foil hat sites that you keep posting again and again while shouting at people to wake up...well, that says a lot about you more than the subject.

You do not have an open mind and have demonstrated it again and again. You will not accept other points of view and when yours is torn down and shown to be incorrect, you will restate it anyway.
    Where is your "academia support"for the BALLONEY version of the events? CNN? ABC? NBC? Who regurgitate the official version? Come on, where?

So, you still have not responded with what you hope to achieve.
    Yes, keep on pretending that I have not answered your question, in a vain attempt to discredit me.....LOL

Here it goes, yet again...I am posting new for some, information so that we can discuss it here in the Off Topic section, and to hopefully wake up some of the people who have not been privy to this type of knowledge.

I can only guess
    STOP!

All of your guesses about me have been wrong so far, that includes the guesses about the country I live in. If I were you, I would stop guessing and start contemplating the fact that perhaps there are some people who know more than you about the subject matter that is being discussed.

Now, that would be good "guess".

that you hope to achieve acceptance
    I don't need your or anyone elses acceptance. I am on my way to being a successful businessman in a beautiful tropical country. I have a family that love me and I have a few friends that are the real deal, so I don' t need the acceptance of a bunch indoctrinated closed minded characters.

Now, if they were to open their minds, not necessarilly accepting 100% of what I am saying, but be willing to discuss the points raised like intelligent human beings, then perhaps THEY would gain my acceptance!

and to be seen as some kind of intellect which you are otherwise not because you are lazy and will not take the route of real study and real understanding
    Oh really? How far have YOU researched the official mumbo jumbo version of what happened on 9-11, a version that you protect so adamantly? Well of course you haven't! You assume that the government would not do such a thing because they are just bunch of nice people trying to do a job in a complicated world and after all governments made up of a large proportion of high degree Freemasons would never be "bad" people, would they?

and choose to let idiots present their information for you to merely regurgitate here while telling us that we are all asleep.
    Isn't that what you and your "camp" are doing here, that is regurgitating and defending the version presented to you by some brain dead idiot, whoops sorry, I meant a bought and paid for journalist, that is just repeating the government version?

So what is your cited research? where are your cited papers and what support have you got for those papers and viewpoints?
    There was research in the documentary I posted, called "Zero". I you are not going to watch the evidence and views presented, then you would to best not ask for "evidence".

So, where is your evidence? Two planes hit, but three buildings collapsed into their own footprints at free fall speed. What happened there?

Oh yes sorry, I forgot, the government would never do such a thing, they are just a bunch of Freemasons doing the best they can in a complicted world......LOL!

It's ok, I do not expect you to be able to comprehend what I am asking.
    You know Jamieson, I have understood you to the T from the first you interacted with me in this forum, all those years ago when I was newbie and you "attacked" me aggressively. I would have thought that you would have learned your lesson that day, but I guess you haven't.

I am expecting you to come back with more insults and further regurgitation of other whack ideas and even more shouting at people that they need to wake up.
    Why do you feel insulted when someone tells you that you don't know the depth of the subject area being discussed?

There is a difference between facts and insults. Hey, you could tell me that you know more about Whisky appreciation than I do, and I would not take that as insult and would even admire you for having a good pallate to enjoy high quality beverages.

You need to wake up. Look around, most of us are fully awake and don't care about your rants because they're stupid rants that cannot be backed up in any certain way and you yourself have done zero research of your own, have found nothing of your own and easily give buy in to fringe thinkers who can be shown to be wrong.
    Right back at you!

Just that you need to change the phrase, "fringe thinkers", to "system's yes men"!

That i am only the thousandth person to point this out to you and that you continue on this same path after being banned for it
    I was banned for posting politically "controvertial" videos?

indicates that you suffer from a mental issue that you are not seeking help for.
    Wrong guess again.....LOL!

Boy, you would think that after getting wrong all the time, one would stop guessing and jumping to conclusions about other members here.....

Ok here goes. I am a very balanced person. I have no insecurity issues; no envy issues and I like a good laugh.

The stuff that is so "out of this world" to you guys is stuff that has been discussed in my family since I was a kid, by parents and grand parents, for that matter, while many of you were being indoctrinated by singing songs about "democracy", "freedom", "justice" and all that brain numbing hog wash.

If only you had gotten more attention as a child you likely wouldn't have to suffer such ridicule at the hands of people like me or anyone else here on this forum.
    Another wrong guess! LOL!

boy, if guessing wrong was an Olympic game, you could represent Canada, I tell ya....LOL!

Again, I got a lot of attention as a child. In my culture that is a very important aspect of family life. I not only got attention from my parents, but also grand parents and uncles and aunts. To be sincere, I had an enviable childhood, it was great to have been surrounded with so much love. This may be one of the reasons I see the notion of "wars and killing being a natural human passtime", as retarded and backward!

Anyway, if you want to discuss this matter intelligently, then the least you could do is watch the documentaries posted in this thread by Hskwarrior and myself, otherwise coming here and insulting my character by shooting in the dark guesses will only be unproductive.

I mean, how would you feel if someone came here and without knowing you hypothesized that you had had a bad childhgood?

Political advantage, seeking of rank and fortune is frowned upon in Freemasonry actually and were one of my lodge brethren in that pursuit, I wouldn't even know because it is to be eschewed by us both by our own oaths and obligations.

So, no, I wouldn't support a brother in any endeavour that is contrary to those landmarks within Freemasonry. I would seek to demit that guy actually. Any regular Mason would. Because his actions and conduct would not be in keeping with his obligations and oaths.
    Interesting, it would be great to find out how many high degree Freemasons are and were in power in the US, Britain and elsewhere, when those countries, participated in wars, mass murder, mass looting, destabalization of sovereingn nation, etc.

Wasn't President Johnson a 33rd degree Freemason, when he took office after JFK's death from being hit by an apparently "magic" bullet? Wasn't he the President who increased the US effort in Vietnam, leading to millions of innocent deaths and millions of dollars of profits for arms manufacturers? How many of the directors and shareholders of these arms manufacturers are Freemasons also, or are Freemasons banned from the arms business?

Wasn't that other "fantastic" human being, J. Edgar Hoover, the then head of the FBI, a 33rd degree Freemason as well? And the then head of the CIA and member of the Warren Commission, set up by President Johnson himself to investigate the JFK assassination, Allen Dulles, wasn't he a 33rd degree Freemason.

I believe HIGH DEGREE Freemasonary to be a lot more than just a glorified charity organization, which is the public image presented to the masses.

By the way, all known and admitted to, secret organizations have a public "cover". The same is true about the CIA, which of course is a spy organization. I believe that their "cover" says that they gather information relevant for the security of the US. I guess anybody saying that they destablize nations, create wars, assassinate people, is tin hat wearing conspiracy "theorist", also.......LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Also, there is a difference between "gross incompetence" and "evil cabal". However, I think many people are more comfortable with the idea of an evil cabal.

EDIT: I also think I just reiterated what YOU said in the other thread.
    I would suggest to you that "gross incompetence" is used regularly as a cover for planned operations. EG. "Whoops, we made mistake, no weapons of destruction in Iraq"; "Whoops, we made a mistake, we did not take the threat from Al Qaeda () seriously; Whoops, we made mistake, we did not send interceptor jets to stop the planes, one of which was hijacked and flying around for 45 minutes"; etc. and etc.

The fact is that for these people, then most important element is to carry out the steps required to get them to their NWO "destination", so they don't mind looking stupid on the way, as long as they get their way. Anyway, it is rarely the real powers that are made to look stupid to start with, just some puppet politician put there to act on their behalf.

Makes sense, no?

What an odd little man you are. You do nothing, know nothing obviously and yet still try to pretend as if you do.

Amazing how you persist with it as well as if you are couched in the belief that if you tell the lie enough it becomes truth.

well it doesn't.

Your delusion is still delusion whether you wrote it here in 2009 or you write it today.
    Kung Fu is good for you.