Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Blog Entries
    Homey I'm with ya!
    "Homey I'll WETCHA" (meaning blast his ass)........LMAO. nice try tho.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    "Homey I'll WETCHA" (meaning blast his ass)........LMAO. nice try tho.
    It sounded friendlier my way...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    It sounded friendlier my way...
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

So, I gotta ask Wolfen. What are you going to do about it?
    rant here like hw108?

see how many people you can get into tin foil hats?

There is no society. There is no system. There are just people and we do what we have always done in a fairly organic way.

But otherwise, what do you do to affect change?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    yes...yes there is proof of what happens.

1. matter changes, energy is never lost
    2. the atoms you have that are you will be redistributed out into the world upon your demise through a degradation process that can take quite a while in many cases.
    3.what's left may fossilize and you and all your atoms will be reabsorbed into the earth upon which you live and breath.

No belief required, those are the facts, they can be proven, again and again and again.
    im talking about a 'higher power' ' heaven' or what ever. in regards to energy, thats why i said its a transformation....
    Last edited by Lucas; 01-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Needlessly reiterating your assertions does not validate your assertions. If it is as evident as you claim, is it just laziness or incompetence that prevents you from finding anything to validate your position?
    And again, if people make ridiculous claims like the official version of what happened in 9-11, then they should show us other examples of middle class, drunk, lap dancing fans, who happen to be Arab, suicidal terrorists and mass murderers. They can also show us other incidents of fire bringing down sky scrapers in their own foot prints (I thought that you needed expertly placed explosives for that to happen?).

But before any of the above, they should go back a few decades and explain their "magic bullet" theory that killed JFK! Then explain Lee Harvey Oswald's connection with the US military and the intelligence services.

the problem with a lot of you is that you are fed so much cr@p from the day you are born that you don't know what reality is. We have an US Military Intelligence officer here, who is not aware of the fact that his country's economy is run and dictated by a private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve. He does not flinch when told that no one knows who the shareholders of the Federal Reserve are actually, nor even their nationalities. These are classic symptoms

Furthermore, he does not appreciate the "wisdom" behind the compartamentalization of knowledge when intelligence activities are concerned. So, he thinks (just like the rest of you) that he knows everything.

Anyway, the only incompetents and lazy people here are the ones who swallow the ridiculous official version of 9-11 lock, stock and barrel.

ust saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    im talking about a 'higher power' ' heaven' or what ever. in regards to energy, thats why i said its a transformation....
    The universal convergence and connectivity of ALL things IS the higher power in my opinion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It's pretty bad over here. My NCO is about to shoot some of the locals around here because it keeps happening.
    I can imagine it would be quite tempting to intervene where you prolly shouldn't aye? Probably a real touchy subject over there since nobody seems to have a desire to adress the issue.

When I was a youth I worked at a Uhaul doing hitch and wiring installations and I had a coworker from somalia named fahesha, we called him fish. Anyways, we we're just bull****ting about women and relationships with a few guys and girls and he just decided to tell us that back home if you want a woman you just take her. If you have "enough manhood" she's yours he says. What he meant of course was that if you could hold on to her despite possible defenders, shes yours. Nowhere in the whole convo did it come up that what SHE wanted had anything to do with anything.
    Needless to say, the girls didn't like him much afterwards. I tol;d him str8 up, don't say sh1t like that around here or you may catch a bad one. He was thouroughly confused as to why. That spoke volumes about the attitude he was raised with. Since then I have spoken to other somalians and although not all feel that way, they all admit it's quite common over there.

so where in that bill is the defenition of "national defence"? What constitutes a credible threat to national security requiring martial law? who makes the final decision? does it have time limitations? i mean like how during the roman republic a dictator could only legally be dictator for 6 months. Untill Sulla anyways..... But that's another topic.

Is there any voting involved? does congress have any say whatsoever in this process?

How long do you think it will take our Canadian lapdog government to follow suit? If I didn't know better I would be sure that Harper had some serious american nutsac in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well, little boys get raped everyday n the Western world. Unfortunately, that kind of criminal behavior is embedded even among the elites of Europe and the USA, so much so that there peodophilia rings all over the place. The same can be said about ****sexual behavior among the ruling elites. Does that "qualify" these elements as possible SUICIDE bombers? You are deliberatly mixing up issues, in order to distract attention from what is being said!

Furthermore, child molestations and ****sexual behavior in Islamic countries can be blamed on religious restrictions that prohibit a normal sexual expression. I for one, don't know what the excuse for rampant child sex crimes in places such as the UK and the USA, can be attributed to!!!!!
    right, so couldnt one be so fundamentally repressed that they would jump at the chance to play alcaholic strip clubber? it doesn't sound that far fetched to me. And look at Christians, some of the most fundamental people wearing the cloth have been sucking lil d1cks all along. But how is that possible since they are fundamentalists? Is it so hard for your limited imagination to grasp that even the most stoic appearances may have something else alltogether living inside?

i am surprised that Youtube made videos......
    Why be so purposely obtuse, man? I doubt there is anyone here who doesn't understand how vids end up on youtube. Such a weak defence. And from the cat who always accuses others of using distractions to avoid the point.

i am surprised that Youtube made videos......

Seriously, Youtube and the internet in general are mediums through which people can at least try to use what is supposed to be their "democratic" freedom of speech to argue their case or show another point of view.

In the old days when the press was somewhat free, the newspapers used to play the same role, exposing corruptions and scandals.

You people refusing to acknowledge information that is disturbing, just becuase it did not come from your official (CONTROLLED) news networks, shows how totally brainwashed you are!
    Yeah, but it doesn't make it true. Or false for that matter. Until you admit that you could be wrong, I can't even take you seriously. Not because I'm so closed minded. But because I couldn't be bothered to deal with somebody who denies such fundamental truths. You don't KNOW anything. You suspect.

I have not once denied something simply because it was posted online by some non "official"(what ever that means) source. I diss you because you have so much faith in sources that may or may not be true. And the fact that you refuse to aknowledge that is the reason why I don't take you seriously.

I don't lump you together with every retard Joneshead, so I would appreciate you not lumping me in with everyone who disagrees with you.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Unfounded paranoid delusions are a heck of a thing.
    It is a regular occurance that when confronted with uncomfortable or scary fact, the sheep call the messenger paranoic.

name names.
    give dates.
    }Good, give me dates and names as regards sky scrapers that collapsed in their own foot prints because of fires. Do the same as regards a building suffering mild damage from fall outs from another builiding, collapsing into its own footsteps!

With the world apparentlyf full of Islamic suicide bombers from the Gaza strip to Pakistan, afghanistan and Iraq, the why don' t you name me other chronic alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Westernized Middle Eastern kids that have committed mass murder and suicide!

I will be waiting for your reply, but I won't be holding my breath! LOL!

You can't, because you make this all up in your head and somehow give it importance.
    Back at ya (read above)!!!!

This is why you're ridiculed, but because you are disconnected from reality, you will never be able to understand without therapy on some level.
    THe history is full of people who have ridiculed and even persecuted the truth bearers.....

Yes, I do however agree that therapy would help some of you guys......

Are you directly being harmed by reptile overlords?
    Why do you bring "reptiles" into the discussion. Are you that desperate to discredit an argument for which you have no intelligent counter, except that, "the government would not do such a thing", which is almost a battle cry for all the sheep inhabiting our planet?

Or do you just do a lot of hand wringing and letting ideas run wild in your head after filling up on delusional youtube videos and tinfoil hat sites?
    The thought never crosses your mind that perhaps there are other people who are more intelligent than you and perhaps know things you don't? Or do you think that being a freemason and being somewhat informed about the one world agenda, makes you qualified to pass final judgment on people?

More failure comes through incompetence and negligence than through organized foul play.
    What you don't understand about geopolitics is that "we made a mistake" is a common excuse provided for operations and incidents that were planned to happen from the beginning. EG: "whoops, no WOMADs in Iraq, I guess we made mistake"; "We made a mistake in not following terrorist warnings about the forthcoming 9-11 attacks"; "Whoops, we made mistake when our air defenses that would have usually responded to a hijacking within minutes fell a sleep"; Go back a few years and arms for drugs scandal known as Iran Gate and the pr esident saying " whoops, I/we did not know what was going on". Etc.

Well, so called "mistakes" were made, so where are punishment for the people who were running things during the "mistakes" ()? According to some, some of those who DID NOT do their jobs on 9-11, have been promoted!

Some you guys need to open your eyes!!!!!

That is the difference between me ahd you guys. I KNOW I am right, while you guys hope that you are right!
    How? What you have is just as weak as faith in a diety. It may be strong in your mind, but it's based on belief, not any sort of truth.

Reminds me of the time when cats got all upset over the big stacks of plastic coffins. So many said that was proof that "they" are trying to kill us off. Of course the more logical and probable answer is that someone like the CDC commissioned these tubs in order to prepare for dealing with any sort of mass death situation. For whatever reason.

Lets put it this way. If we did have a real epidemic, I would hope that my taxes had gone to some sort of plan for dealing with the huge amount of bodies piling up.

****ed if you do, ****ed if you don't, ay? Cause if there was a problem and these coffins weren't on hand the very same people would be b!tching about how their Gov didn't have their back in this time of great need.

We all know there is a power elite out there and we know they have an agenda(coz all people do). But we don't know how organized it is or what the aims are. So what, do you assume that all fools with big money agree on one strategy that is laid out on prison planet?

I think the wealthy disagree amongst themselves even more than the proletariat do.

I'm not thinking of 2012. I'm thinking when we're dead and gone what kind of world will we be leaving behind for them.

my contribution is not having kids. I'm not interested in the end of the world. I'm only interested in what could turn out to be a very bad future. death, i'm welcome it like a long lost friend. I want off this planet.

Death is the escape as far as i see it. I've faced death via my accident, i'm not afraid to die, be killed or what ever. I am however worried about my country who is more interested in their own interests than taking care of its own people.
    population is a serious threat whatever you believe. I think being childless is admirable and responsible. But I would never look down on anyone who has children. It is a natural paert of life after all.

But I do have to say one thing. People who have like 6 kids these days in developed countries are beyong irresponsible and selfish. If you live in a place where most don't live past 20, I can see why so many kids. Or farmers etc. I get that. But a 8 person urban fam is absulutely unacceptable.