Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    But I have answered everything asked of me. Either you are refusing to see it because you are too scared to come out of your illusional pseudo intellectual comfort zone, or you are just trying to send the wrong message as regards my character.

You would, for sure. There is nothing wrong with my information. I am still waiting for you to show me instances of alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Islamic suicide bombers!

I am also waiting for you to show me instances of skyscrapers collapsing into their own foot prints at free fall speed, because of their top floors being on fire.

I am looking for other passports and paper items that survived the disintigration of the aircraft!

You can't provide me with any of the above, because the official version of 9-11 is BALLONEY!

Where is your "academia support"for the BALLONEY version of the events? CNN? ABC? NBC? Who regurgitate the official version? Come on, where?

Yes, keep on pretending that I have not answered your question, in a vain attempt to discredit me.....LOL

Here it goes, yet again...I am posting new for some, information so that we can discuss it here in the Off Topic section, and to hopefully wake up some of the people who have not been privy to this type of knowledge.

STOP!

All of your guesses about me have been wrong so far, that includes the guesses about the country I live in. If I were you, I would stop guessing and start contemplating the fact that perhaps there are some people who know more than you about the subject matter that is being discussed.

Now, that would be good "guess".

I don't need your or anyone elses acceptance. I am on my way to being a successful businessman in a beautiful tropical country. I have a family that love me and I have a few friends that are the real deal, so I don' t need the acceptance of a bunch indoctrinated closed minded characters.

Now, if they were to open their minds, not necessarilly accepting 100% of what I am saying, but be willing to discuss the points raised like intelligent human beings, then perhaps THEY would gain my acceptance!

Oh really? How far have YOU researched the official mumbo jumbo version of what happened on 9-11, a version that you protect so adamantly? Well of course you haven't! You assume that the government would not do such a thing because they are just bunch of nice people trying to do a job in a complicated world and after all governments made up of a large proportion of high degree Freemasons would never be "bad" people, would they?

Isn't that what you and your "camp" are doing here, that is regurgitating and defending the version presented to you by some brain dead idiot, whoops sorry, I meant a bought and paid for journalist, that is just repeating the government version?

There was research in the documentary I posted, called "Zero". I you are not going to watch the evidence and views presented, then you would to best not ask for "evidence".

So, where is your evidence? Two planes hit, but three buildings collapsed into their own footprints at free fall speed. What happened there?

Oh yes sorry, I forgot, the government would never do such a thing, they are just a bunch of Freemasons doing the best they can in a complicted world......LOL!

You know Jamieson, I have understood you to the T from the first you interacted with me in this forum, all those years ago when I was newbie and you "attacked" me aggressively. I would have thought that you would have learned your lesson that day, but I guess you haven't.

Why do you feel insulted when someone tells you that you don't know the depth of the subject area being discussed?

There is a difference between facts and insults. Hey, you could tell me that you know more about Whisky appreciation than I do, and I would not take that as insult and would even admire you for having a good pallate to enjoy high quality beverages.

Right back at you!

Just that you need to change the phrase, "fringe thinkers", to "system's yes men"!

I was banned for posting politically "controvertial" videos?

Wrong guess again.....LOL!

Boy, you would think that after getting wrong all the time, one would stop guessing and jumping to conclusions about other members here.....

Ok here goes. I am a very balanced person. I have no insecurity issues; no envy issues and I like a good laugh.

The stuff that is so "out of this world" to you guys is stuff that has been discussed in my family since I was a kid, by parents and grand parents, for that matter, while many of you were being indoctrinated by singing songs about "democracy", "freedom", "justice" and all that brain numbing hog wash.

Another wrong guess! LOL!

boy, if guessing wrong was an Olympic game, you could represent Canada, I tell ya....LOL!

Again, I got a lot of attention as a child. In my culture that is a very important aspect of family life. I not only got attention from my parents, but also grand parents and uncles and aunts. To be sincere, I had an enviable childhood, it was great to have been surrounded with so much love. This may be one of the reasons I see the notion of "wars and killing being a natural human passtime", as retarded and backward!

Anyway, if you want to discuss this matter intelligently, then the least you could do is watch the documentaries posted in this thread by Hskwarrior and myself, otherwise coming here and insulting my character by shooting in the dark guesses will only be unproductive.

I mean, how would you feel if someone came here and without knowing you hypothesized that you had had a bad childhgood?
    the fact that you would write all that, and so so so much more, shows you care alot more than you let on.
    you want to sway people.
    you need that validation.
    thats why you attack those who disagree and ride the nuttz of those who agree.
    now if you told people who agree to **** off and made friends with your adversaries, then i would consider somewhat respecting you.

actually, what you really need is love. maybe a few hugs...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    It's sad that these people aren't weeded out before they start using "some raghead" as target practice. It's not just one video. There are hundreds of vids showing Americans laughing and having fun as they mow down relatively defencless people. Even if they have a rifle, they stand no chance against a highly effective assault copter. They act like it's a video game. Why is it that these people aren't ratted out and removed when they first show these tendancies? why is it second nature for the good ones to cover for the bad ones?

I have the same issue with cops. Most cops are decent folks. But EVERY SINGLE COP EVER has seen a fellow officer abuse their authority and didn't do anything about it. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is so wrong. This brotherhood sh1t isn't as important as the job itself. So basically every officer is guilty of a crime. WTF, right??? If I watch my best friend hurt people and I don't stop him AND MAKE SURE HE IS PUNISHED APPROPRIATELY, I am guilty too.
    Love to hear your thoughts Drake? Do those millions not dishonor themselves by not vigorously weeding out all undesirables within their ranks? This brotherhood tolerance bullsh1t is your downfall. Why not do what's right instead?

I have huge issues with systemic corruption within your ranks and ultimately that falls into the lap of every individual involved. Some more than others, for sure. But even the lowliest of the low are tolerating something that isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This^

You guys wanna see some films of what the Taliban does?
    You guys wanna see some pictures of how afghans treat their women and children?
    You guys wanna see pictures of mutilated children that are the result of Taliban actions?
    You guys wanna watch a taliban video where they hang people from a crane in a stadium for entertainment?

You guys wanna see a film of a child or a woman being beheaded in the streets?
    How about would you like to watch a woman being stoned to death? I know where to find all that, it's fresh and there's lots of it.

Oh I can still dig up some al q films too where they behead contractors and stuff too!

Get a hold of yourselves fellas, the self loathing by proxy is unfounded. Bad things happen in times of war. People can do impulsive things while bullets are flying or they are coming down from the stress of a fire fight.

there is gonna be some really disgusting stuff.

war IS hell
    What do the attrocities of other nations have to do with our soldiers not acting like professionals?
    Everytime somebody acts poorly and the rest of their unit tolerates it a crime is being committed. These people are liabilities. Even start weeding them out and we can talk some more. But the process hasn't even started. Every soldier and cop I know has told me about others behaving poorly. They were all bothered by it, but when I ask what they did about it they look at me like I'm some sort of idiot. In the interest of staying friends I just avoid the topic now. I do not approve and not one of you can justify any of this to me.

War is hell, come on. You act like that's an excuse? Stop enabling these a$sholes and appologizing all the time rather than doing something about it. We are perfectly able to fight the taliban without being *******s about it.

Love to hear your thoughts Drake? Do those millions not dishonor themselves by not vigorously weeding out all undesirables within their ranks? This brotherhood tolerance bullsh1t is your downfall. Why not do what's right instead?

I have huge issues with systemic corruption within your ranks and ultimately that falls into the lap of every individual involved. Some more than others, for sure. But even the lowliest of the low are tolerating something that isn't right.
    The Abu Ghraib folks all went to prison, and several very high ranking individuals had their careers brought to a halt, some of whom were simply collateral damage.

You are making assumptions. You assume these people aren't weeded out. They have to do **** to GET weeded out. Research the full story, as well as the outcomes, before talking. We hold people to high standards. People break those standards and we catch them... game over. The more people try to cover it up, the more people who go to jail.

We had a CPT in Iraq put in jail for holding a gun to an insurgent's head to get information. The guy was caught in the act of placing IEDs, and was very likely responsible for this CPT's unit losing men only moments before. He went to jail.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

What do the attrocities of other nations have to do with our soldiers not acting like professionals?
    Everytime somebody acts poorly and the rest of their unit tolerates it a crime is being committed. These people are liabilities. Even start weeding them out and we can talk some more. But the process hasn't even started. Every soldier and cop I know has told me about others behaving poorly. They were all bothered by it, but when I ask what they did about it they look at me like I'm some sort of idiot. In the interest of staying friends I just avoid the topic now. I do not approve and not one of you can justify any of this to me.

War is hell, come on. You act like that's an excuse? Stop enabling these a$sholes and appologizing all the time rather than doing something about it. We are perfectly able to fight the taliban without being *******s about it.
    I agree, we indeed are perfectly able to fight these guys without resorting to such behaviours.

However, I don't think it is outside of the human condition that these things happen and far worse than that.

The big difference is that when our guys do this stuff, they do get busted on it and they get busted hard.

every one of those guys in those films is right now regretting it.

I don't think it's necessary to get all enraged and self hating over the actions of a few guys out of thousands of soldiers who are otherwise doing their job, following orders and moving on.

Take it for what it is despite the fact that a large amount of people will just go off the handle and make as much hay as they can with this.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen my Tin foil hat laying around?

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I agree, we indeed are perfectly able to fight these guys without resorting to such behaviours.

However, I don't think it is outside of the human condition that these things happen and far worse than that.

The big difference is that when our guys do this stuff, they do get busted on it and they get busted hard.

every one of those guys in those films is right now regretting it.

I don't think it's necessary to get all enraged and self hating over the actions of a few guys out of thousands of soldiers who are otherwise doing their job, following orders and moving on.

Take it for what it is despite the fact that a large amount of people will just go off the handle and make as much hay as they can with this.
    We all know **** well that the ones caught on film are just a small few. People need to stop tolerating unprofessional soldiers. period.

and pointing out that there is worse is being an appologist. i feel ya, it's not cool, but it's another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    The Abu Ghraib folks all went to prison, and several very high ranking individuals had their careers brought to a halt, some of whom were simply collateral damage.

You are making assumptions. You assume these people aren't weeded out. They have to do **** to GET weeded out. Research the full story, as well as the outcomes, before talking. We hold people to high standards. People break those standards and we catch them... game over. The more people try to cover it up, the more people who go to jail.

We had a CPT in Iraq put in jail for holding a gun to an insurgent's head to get information. The guy was caught in the act of placing IEDs, and was very likely responsible for this CPT's unit losing men only moments before. He went to jail.
    I'm sure a lot of guys are reprimanded for unprofessional behaviour. I don't doubt that at all. That doesn't change the fact that it still keeps happening and there are repeat offenders. I'm not saying that I think some commander sweeps it under the rug to avoid embarassment. I also understand that when people are dealt with internally and a "no comment" is issued some people assume a cover-up. I get all that. But still I keep hearing story after story of unprofessional behaviour and alot of the time it is a repeat offence. No doubt as$holes are everywhere and they will weed their way into the military, it's unavoidable. But you know people look the other way on things all the time. You must know it. How can you not?

just curious drake, how often do you hear racist references? what's the policy on that anyways? is it considered ok to use all sorts of colorful terms to describe other people?

I'm sure a lot of guys are reprimanded for unprofessional behaviour. I don't doubt that at all. That doesn't change the fact that it still keeps happening and there are repeat offenders. I'm not saying that I think some commander sweeps it under the rug to avoid embarassment. I also understand that when people are dealt with internally and a "no comment" is issued some people assume a cover-up. I get all that. But still I keep hearing story after story of unprofessional behaviour and alot of the time it is a repeat offence. No doubt as$holes are everywhere and they will weed their way into the military, it's unavoidable. But you know people look the other way on things all the time. You must know it. How can you not?
    Not to condone any unacceptable behavior, but, I was wondering, could it be also due to the fact that having to face different engagements contemporaneously has "watered down" the selection of recruits?
    Meaning to say few blind eyes have been closed on the character's qualities in reason of need for high numbers of volunteers?

Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    Not to condone any unacceptable behavior, but, I was wondering, could it be also due to the fact that having to face different engagements contemporaneously has "watered down" the selection of recruits?
    Meaning to say few blind eyes have been closed on the character's qualities in reason of need for high numbers of volunteers?

Just wondering
    That ended a while back. Now it's going back to some pretty high standards.

You don't see repeat offenders, because stuff like that stops careers cold.

Finally, racism is pretty much nonexistant in the Army. You just don't see it here.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    ok this is another disgusting and disturbing piece of footage of AFGH. Military...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1326415154
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

That ended a while back. Now it's going back to some pretty high standards.

You don't see repeat offenders, because stuff like that stops careers cold.

Finally, racism is pretty much nonexistant in the Army. You just don't see it here.
    Glad to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post

Just wondering
    I have no doubt about it. The US is way over-extended right now. They need to pack up, come behind their own lines and re-structure that money pit they call a military. Of course that's just my opinion.

This is just another example of how unrealistic US foriegn policy really is. But they just cut the defence spending by like 600 billion, so that's a decent start. Personally, I agree with Ron Paul about pulling back.

Wow. That's not what I've seen. If they are racist as fukc at home they are racist as fukc at work. Period.