Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

If you are a slave, it is because you WANT to be. It's a choice you make. If you want to be controlled, then there's no shortage of those willing to control you.

But you tell them to go play hide and go %$#@ themselves, and take control of your own life, you are utterly free to do so.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Super-easy question.

Can a poor person become a millionaire?
    Many times yes, and many times no!

The system is rigged. If everyone worked hard in a dedicated manner, without blowing their money on drugs and alcohol, as well as other silly activities, they would still not all become millionaires.

The simple truth is that the system still needs people to clean the streets and wash the dishes! Think, Pyramid! There just not enough room for everyone to be millionaires!

Furthermore, the system does not give two bits about the wealth and even the health of the man in the street. The system is all about the elite maintaining and increasing their control over the masses, while keeping them out of the decision making process as much as possible, by handing them fake candidates in fake elections, who then become fake "Presidents" and "leaders".

or even a less difficult question...

Can a poor person make it to middle/upper class wages?
    Much easier.

However, pay attention to what has been happening to the middle class in the US and elsewhere in recent years.

Can someone working at McDonalds eventually make it to management, which offers much better wages and benefits?
    Again, think Pyramid! There is no way you are going to have more chiefs than indians.

Can these folks attend college using generous state and federal grants to improve their job skills and earn better jobs?
    Some can and some can't. Some of those who can't are total idiots with no ambition. Others, the more intelligent ones, can still be over distracted by mindless entertainment; the credit trap and other deliberate mechanisms deliberately designed to hijack their minds and divert them from a fruitful life.

You are using hyberbole and lies to promote an untrue scenario. ANYBODY can become rich in this country. It's all about choice. There are enough safety nets, grants, gov't assistance, and opportunities that there really isn't much of an excuse.
    Have you ever heard of something called the "Economic Crisis". The same one that was created by the bankers that own your country and most of the world? The one that they the bankers were rewarded for by their puppet leaders/presidents, with trillions of dollars, much of it tax money? The same crisis that was designed to attack the middle class and to syphon wealth from their hands into the hands of the same bankers?

This is how it works. Increase circulation of money in a given economy. This creates confidence and high borrowing. Once you perceive that enough people are indebted to your banks, then you cut the flow of money in circualtion and then bingo, you have a crisis. Then in return for the money you have created out of thin air and lent to suckers, you get their businesses, homes and other property. Read: huge tranfer of wealth from people into the hands of the banks, or more accurately, BANKERS!

Of course, in this last crisis, the banks also received trillions of dollars of government "aid", for which the tax payers will still have to pay interest for. It was day time robbery of the public and a massive transfer of wealth from the masses to the bankers, but while it raised some alarm bells among certain sectors of the population, it did not manage to snap most people out of their constant hypnotic state.

I guess, they don't tell intelligence operatives anything nowadays......LOL!

It's a flat out lie to say that people are stuck flipping burgers all their life. If they can't even make it to shift manager, much less store manager, then that's THEIR lack of motivation and work ethic kicking in. I watched cashiers at Wal-Mart move up to section manager, and then store manager, all within two years. WHY? Because they wanted it.
    You can want something as much as you want, but there are not enough management spots for everyone. Think pyramid! Also, it is kind of difficult to climb the ladder when people are being made redundant left, right and center.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-23-2011 at 02:24 PM.

I have worked at Wal-Mart, and it wasn't a bad job. I left, but my friend went from stockperson to department manager.

I'm not the one with a manifesto. And you didn't answer my questions. I would wager that you would prefer to keep the poor right where they are, because it seems you paint a bleak outlook, that unless they subscribe to nwhatever ideology it is you are preaching, they can never escape. Despite the fact that they have a large number of opportunities to do so.

So... answer those questions...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

If you are a slave, it is because you WANT to be. It's a choice you make. If you want to be controlled, then there's no shortage of those willing to control you.

But you tell them to go play hide and go %$#@ themselves, and take control of your own life, you are utterly free to do so.
    Are you saying that you are not a slave?

Some of the biggest slaves in the world are soldiers. They are usually indoctrinated into a system where they believe that they are doing the "right thing". They are also indoctrinated more than the rest of the population, because without them, the tyranny would collapse.

You are taken to far away lands and wether you want it or not, end up killing and maiming innocent human beings. Then you are told that these innocent deaths are necessary to get those nasty "terrorists", or to get rid of that nasty dictator.

Then when you are real close to the action, you are fed erroneous info, while faced by "enemies" who see you as an invador and try to kill you. You end up seeing friends and associates killed. You feel angry, threatened etc. Group psychology takes over, and you say to yourself, yes they were right, this place is full of nasty people which we should clean up.

So, you continue killing and getting killed, while those who have manipulated the whole affair laugh all the way to the bank (which usually belongs to them), like they always have, and WILL do, until the human race wakes up!

History is full of Drakes......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-23-2011 at 02:52 PM.

when i was homeless and starving i would just walk into safeway and take food. whats the worst that can happen? they arrest me and put me under a roof with a meal?

yes it was stealing, but meh. im sure safeway is surviving just fine.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I have worked at Wal-Mart, and it wasn't a bad job. I left, but my friend went from stockperson to department manager.

I'm not the one with a manifesto. And you didn't answer my questions. I would wager that you would prefer to keep the poor right where they are, because it seems you paint a bleak outlook, that unless they subscribe to nwhatever ideology it is you are preaching, they can never escape. Despite the fact that they have a large number of opportunities to do so.

So... answer those questions...
    i decided to no longer be homeless, jobless, and poor. once i made the decision, and acted with full resolve to succeed, i succeeded. yes, i am white looking, and yes i think its easier for white people in many places over all in america.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i decided to no longer be homeless, jobless, and poor. once i made the decision, and acted with full resolve to succeed, i succeeded. yes, i am white looking, and yes i think its easier for white people in many places over all in america.
    I agree that in Western society, it is relatively easy not to starve to death and to get out of poverty. One only needs the desire to work hard and accept whatever comes along in order to improve one's standard of living.

However, to say that everyone can be a millionaire is untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    You are calling me back at the same time discounting and turning a deaf ear?
    That his usual tactic. You give him logic and facts, yet he will ignore it and continue to discredit you in a general way. His attempts to debunk actual facts are very transparent.

I guess they don't train intelligence officers the way they are supposed too.

Drake, if you are reading this, then what you are supposed to do is to agree in general to what we say, but up to a certain point and then try and disagree on the actual points that most threaten to reveal the conspiracy and corruption that you are defending in far away lands.

This way people reading the posts will be provided by red hearings and distractions.

Everything I earned, I earned myself. No love, nobody pushing me forward to do great things. I did it on my own. No helping hands or any crap like that. There's a reason I haven't spoken to blood relatives in over 15 years. Nice job trying to write my past for me, though.

I learned my work ethic in the Army, if you must know.

The solution lies in the individual. It's not my job to teach them what I figured out on my own, and it's not my job to pay your rent, when there was nobody around to pay mine.
    i wasn't trying to write your past. i'm just saying the obvious. not everyone makes it through these harships in one peice. i did. you did. we can pat eachother on the backs all day for that but why not lend a hand to a fallen brother and help them do what you were able to do. i mean, really, what other choice is there? obviously some individuals arent getting it. what now? lance the wound? what? i wanna see you write it!

so what then? go all darwin and start weeding out the weak? control our own evolution and keep only what is strong and admirable? they are an infection after all, on that we can all agree i'm sure. it's harsh, but it's true. it spreads like an untreated infection.

saying "it's up to the individual" isn't saying anything. it's not working out, the plan is flawed. you studied tactics. at what point do you switch to plan B? before or after the genocide?

individualism isn't a solution, it's just a theory.

and i agree, too many people do abuse the system, but most are just stuck. for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-23-2011 at 04:24 PM.

yeah yeah, i asked drake. i know what your answer is.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah yeah, i asked drake. i know what your answer is.
    It requires a shift in cultural norms, and of expectations versus reality. No policy, president, or congress will be able to change it. You give them handouts, they expect it, and lose the concern that they should be trying to improve themselves. You can't starve them out, or eradicate them either, because that's lunacy, and not how we roll.

Everybody wants the government to solve this problem, when maybe the people should step back and realize they ARE the problem.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

It requires a shift in cultural norms, and of expectations versus reality. No policy, president, or congress will be able to change it. You give them handouts, they expect it, and lose the concern that they should be trying to improve themselves. You can't starve them out, or eradicate them either, because that's lunacy, and not how we roll.

Everybody wants the government to solve this problem, when maybe the people should step back and realize they ARE the problem.
    how, not what...

how, man, how?

and i agree, wiping these folks away is not cool. how do you get them to stop expecting it without cutting off their lifeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    how, not what...

how, man, how?

and i agree, wiping these folks away is not cool. how do you get them to stop expecting it without cutting off their lifeline?
    I recall a program where we just made people work. You want a welfare check? Guess what...you are going to be sweeping the streets, helping with garbage collection, etc.... not full time or anything where they could feasibly gripe about deserving wages...

Other option, of course, would be to refuse the check. That's the closest thing a government can really do for them that isn't being done already.

Poor people have almost a free ride through their community colleges already.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

What in the HELL are you talking about?

Why do we have so many mong bat lunatics here? Does kung fu attract UFO chasing, Area 51 speculating, mark of the beast fearing nutbars?

My god, that had to have been the worst collection of logical fallacies I've seen in forever.

You don't HAVE to identify them. Are you even paying attention? You want welfare, you work. THAT SIMPLE.

How in the HELL does that correlate with microchips and nutbar conspiracy theories? We JUST blocked a bill that requires photo IDs to vote. And it was the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT that blocked it! You think a microchip program would last a SECOND?

Reality sucks, but its better than living in whatever bizarro zone you currently inhabit.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown