Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    I was thinking more like
    You forgot the one about the suicidal Islamic fundamentalist terrorist who has visions of Mohammed as he is walking out drunk out of lap dancing club, having just threatened everyone about blowing up American buildings, while the club waitress catches up with him at the door, shouting, "wait sir, you seem to have dropped your Holy Kuran on the club seat while our lap dancer was rubbing her genitals against yours"! LOL!
    While the 'terrorist' replies, "no, don't worry lady, you can keep it, I have another copy that I will be "forgetting" and leaving behind in my car in the airport car park, right next to a Boeing 747 Flight Manuel, on my way to commit a 'terrorist' act! "........LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-27-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    the tinfoil hat wearing community celebrating there annual festivities I see.
    Hey, you can fantasize about these women and dress them up in tin foil hats or anything else you want, but the fact is that they are sexier than any thing you and your right hand can ever imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You forgot the one about the suicidal Islamic fundamentalist terrorist who has visions of Mohammed as he is walking out drunk out of lap dancing club, having just threatened everyone about blowing up American buildings, while the club waitress catches up with him at the door, shouting, "wait sir, you seem to have dropped your Holy Kuran on the club seat while our lap dancer was rubbing her genitals against yours"! LOL!
    While the 'terrorist' replies, "no, don't worry lady, you can keep it, I have another copy that I will be "forgetting" and leaving behind in my car in the airport car park, right next to a Boeing 747 Flight Manuel, on my way to commit a 'terrorist' act! "
    What is your source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I recall a program where we just made people work. You want a welfare check? Guess what...you are going to be sweeping the streets, helping with garbage collection, etc.... not full time or anything where they could feasibly gripe about deserving wages...

Other option, of course, would be to refuse the check. That's the closest thing a government can really do for them that isn't being done already.

Poor people have almost a free ride through their community colleges already.
    yeah but then you have to buy them steel toes and safety vests and pay somebody to make sure they don't get killed. sorry, but american style litigation killed that idea. won't happen coz nobody will pay for it or insure it. good idea, i like it too, buuuut, NEXT?

what do you mean refuse the check? refuse to issue it or refuse to cash it or do you mean recipients should just not take the check and get a job instead? where you going with that?

poor people do not have a free ride here. and they didn't in the bay area when i lived there either. student loans aren't what they were when our parents needed them. they actually had it really good compared to now. but we see how sustainable that lifestyle was. now my kids, and yours, have to pay for the fact that white middle class peopel used to have the world by the balls. but that doesnt fly any more.

see me, believe it or not, i am a fiscal conservative. i don't like the idea of giving money away either. and i agree we need to shift public perception of what life really is and should be. totally agree.
    so lets just tell everyone to be smarter about all this, and life will be great, yeah?
    you have any real solutions or just ideas and ideals?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'm working on it...
    no, apparently he has beaten you

What does the word "fascist" mean for you?
    the defenitions of words are not open to interpretation. you either know what they mean or you don't. PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    he prolly can't even find a vid on you tube to prove it.

That account was just my spoof version of the official version......Boy, this is a slow day in Knucklehead Land....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108
    What does the word "fascist" mean for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    the defenitions of words are not open to interpretation. you either know what they mean or you don't. PERIOD!
    What does the word "period" mean to you?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-27-2011 at 04:38 PM.

That account was just my spoof version of the official version......Boy, this is a slow day in Knucklehead Land....
    What official version?!?

Link to your primary source.

What official version?!?

Link to your primary source.
    My primary source was the official news reports, unless you think that the official news was hijacked by "tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists"....LOL

Here, at least some of this short video will give you an idea of where the official sources got their verification from.

This footage includes includes comments by Atta´s girlfriend, about this alcolhol drinking, strip club frequenting Islamic (LOL!) "terrorist" ()!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ocQ...eature=related

This is a very short exerpt. You can watch the full documentary in a link that I provided for you in a previous post! In the full documentary you will also see a burning skyscraper in Madrid that burned with a very much higher intensity heat than that of the Towers and stood standing after many more hours - as well as other interesting facts.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-28-2011 at 12:32 AM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Hey, you can fantasize about these women and dress them up in tin foil hats or anything else you want, but the fact is that they are sexier than any thing you and your right hand can ever imagine.
    So you guys get together for the holidays and have circle jerks while wearing tinfoil hats.... explains a lot about your priorities. you should really keep your sexual epilogues to yourself.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

So you guys get together for the holidays and have circle jerks while wearing tinfoil hats....
    I find your sexual fantasies some what disturbing. You should take it easy on your man grappling training sessions, at least for a while until you begin to find your true sexual identity.

you should really keep your sexual epilogues to yourself.
    I usually do keep my sexual epilogues to myself, but the women here in Colombia are so great that once in a while I just want to tell everyone and perhaps to get some of you guys jealous. That is, the ones among you that are into women, leaving you out of the equasion.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    find your sexual fantasies some what disturbing. You should take it easy on your man grappling training sessions, at least for a while until you begin to find your true sexual identity.

I find that You thinking about anything sexual in reference to me disturbing. Maybe You should've lay off the internal chi blasting pajama conspiracy parties, they seem to have disrupted the flow of energy around You.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I find that You thinking about anything sexual in reference to me disturbing. Maybe You should've lay off the internal chi blasting pajama conspiracy parties, they seem to have disrupted the flow of energy around You.
    You should think about pajama parties with sexy Latin women....I think that even your wife would prefer that you go back to having heterosexual fantasies.

Anyway, I think that since you have not really contributed to the political issues raised in this thread, in any intellectual manner, that is (surprise, surprise...), you should perhaps go back to watching the Disney Channel, or other "light" entertainment befitting your IQ?