Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Orr Questions 2

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    I not trying to agree with anyone. I am just showing what I do. I have know need to agree. We can all have different ideas. Extending the arms?? its a demo - I am showing power control. Larger, stronger it all works fine - I have a lot of big strong fighters - it all works. I am showing a few things in short clips - its not the whole system lol that would be a but longer.

Pushing and issuing are different, also when you use the horse for power its all no problem at all.

Deal with static control? I don't understand your question?? What is your example? Then maybe I can answer you.
    First off, chill out just a little man. I wasn't trying to get you to agree with me. It's a form of conversation. Think philosophical discussions....

Anyway, I mean, how do you apply that principle when you, yourself, are not in motion and recieve incoming force?

Quote Originally Posted by WC1277 View Post
    First off, chill out just a little man. I wasn't trying to get you to agree with me. It's a form of conversation. Think philosophical discussions....

Anyway, I mean, how do you apply that principle when you, yourself, are not in motion and recieve incoming force?
    Chill out? I was not upset with your post. I'm just saying, I have no need to explain and agree everything small thing I do.

All is cool. sorry I misread your post. Busy day. lol

Anyway when I receive force I root it in my legs and hips and store the pressure then redirect it.

Best Alan
    Last edited by Alan Orr; 12-22-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Chill out? I was not upset with your post. I'm just saying, I have no need to explain and agree everything small thing I do. Also calling me little man is being rude.. I don't know you why people feel the need. Anyway when I receive force I root it in my legs and hips and store the pressure then redirect it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan- I don't think that he was calling you a little man.
    Nuances of differences in colloquial phrasing across the pond- me thinks.
    You did give your answer to the question he was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan- I don't think that he was calling you a little man.
    Nuances of differences in colloquial phrasing across the pond- me thinks.
    You did give your answer to the question he was asking.
    Thank you. I misread the post. I have corrected it. Thank you and sorry for the over reaction.

best Alan

Chill out? I was not upset with your post. I'm just saying, I have no need to explain and agree everything small thing I do.

Anyway when I receive force I root it in my legs and hips and store the pressure then redirect it.

Best Alan
    Joy is right, I didn't call you a little man. There was an "a" there in front of little. Thanks for answering the question.

FWIW, I do think(my opinion, if that helps) you're a little too sensitive for this forum. People aren't going to 'word' their "opinions" in the manner of your choosing in an open discussion. Especially on the Internet. I recommend that if you don't like the way someone responds to you, then just ignore their post....

Joy is right, I didn't call you a little man. There was an "a" there in front of little. Thanks for answering the question.

FWIW, I do think(my opinion, if that helps) you're a little too sensitive for this forum. People aren't going to 'word' their "opinions" in the manner of your choosing in an open discussion. Especially on the Internet. I recommend that if you don't like the way someone responds to you, then just ignore their post....
    Yes I am very sorry. I was on the phone and a close friend had some bad news on his health and I didnt read it correctly. Please ask anything you like and I will try to give my best answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTEy-...Oj81qDAdVKPxea

This may help answer your question.

best Alan