Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Christicles?
    Apostochrists!

Omar,

Your other reply was much better, right?

"better", maybe, maybe not. Certainly more heartfelt. I deleted it because looking at it the next day I felt it was too much of a rant and I don't feel like getting into it that much. I have the utmost respect for anyone over there serving but anyone who tries to imply that anyone criticizing the war is anti-patriot or pacifist or some kind of pansy can go F themselves. He made so many stupid, untenable, ignorant and dismissive arguments it basically discredited everything else he had said on the thread leading up to that point.

He sounded pretty smart when he was trying to explain the situation on the ground compared to the conspiracy theories and showing how different the war in Afghanistan compared to the war in Iraq. King of a shame he had to go and make a fool of himself with all the peni5 measuring BS. Big tough guy with a gun.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    "better", maybe, maybe not. Certainly more heartfelt. I deleted it because looking at it the next day I felt it was too much of a rant and I don't feel like getting into it that much. I have the utmost respect for anyone over there serving but anyone who tries to imply that anyone criticizing the war is anti-patriot or pacifist or some kind of pansy can go F themselves. He made so many stupid, untenable, ignorant and dismissive arguments it basically discredited everything else he had said on the thread leading up to that point.

He sounded pretty smart when he was trying to explain the situation on the ground compared to the conspiracy theories and showing how different the war in Afghanistan compared to the war in Iraq. King of a shame he had to go and make a fool of himself with all the peni5 measuring BS. Big tough guy with a gun.

Idiot.
    My my...isn't someone getting defensive?

Without war, you'd be living under the nazis... or worse. That's a fact, and you can't say **** to deny it.

The idiot is the one who thinks everyone can be reasoned with. Face facts, Omar... you are only on the internet because people were willing to fight and die on your behalf. And now you insult them. You aren't just an idiot... but a disrespectful and confused one at that.

Why don't you go visit AQ, and politely ask them to refrain from violence.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. " John Stuart Mill, English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Let's keep in mind what the Nazi's and the Japanese did to those they conquered, and compare it to what America did to these same heinous peoples after the War. If that isn't justification for War, then those who are against War, don't deserve the freedom from oppression and abuse they enjoy!

America is the only country in the history of mankind that helps those they conquer to rebuild and stabilize their countries and create a more free constitutional democratic republic!

It is hard being a member of such a horrible country as America!

But, someone has to do it!

Edit.....

Well....ok....except for the Mongols!

But aside from them, no one else!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 01-01-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If you think that your way of life can remain safe, and your family would not be either under a tyrant's boot, or drug out and raped in front of you... without someone willing to kill someone on YOUR behalf, you are either delusional or naive. You think the US got where it was by a friendly game of cricket with an oppressive British king? Maybe we could have "talked Hitler out of it"? Maybe Pol Pot just needed a hug?
    We speak English in America. America is to England as to Australia as to South Africa.... different teams of the same rich white man league.

Prescot Bush funded the nazis.

The problem is that you've been protected from these evils for so long, you forget how easy it is to blow up your way of life.

Believe it or not, there are people out there, right now, who would be more than happy to cut your head off on television, regardless of how much "brotherly love" you offer them.
    I love this country and glad I still have the freedom to publicly disagree with it.

You say you're fighting for that right?

Why don't you fight for the right not to have my phone and email hacked by the NSA? Why not fight to reverse the Patriot Act?

When you're told to march on your own people, who will you be fighting for then? The national guard who killed students at Kent State? The police beating protestors in the US today? Who's rights are they fighting for?

They're fighting for a pay check! They fight who they are told to fight. Like trained dogs.

I'm not scared of the Taliban cutting my head off. I have no business in their land.

I can get shot in the mall, home invaded, robbed, raped, racially attacked, terrorized right here in the culture created by Godlessness.

I love the "We fight for your safety/freedom" routine..... when we withdrew from Vietnam in defeat life got better in the US. Average incomes and home ownership increased, as did college graduates. It made zero difference.

We keep getting into wars yet we keep losing constitutional freedoms.

A peace and/or freedom that is given by another is not real peace or freedom.

The men who killed Jesus were just doing their job. Making Rome a safer place.

My my...isn't someone getting defensive?

Without war, you'd be living under the nazis... or worse. That's a fact, and you can't say **** to deny it.

The idiot is the one who thinks everyone can be reasoned with. Face facts, Omar... you are only on the internet because people were willing to fight and die on your behalf. And now you insult them. You aren't just an idiot... but a disrespectful and confused one at that.

Why don't you go visit AQ, and politely ask them to refrain from violence.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. " John Stuart Mill, English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)
    You have not presented a coherent argument.

You have presented a bunch on non-sequeters. You seem to be able to argue with your self just fine I don't see why I should help you out there. Your quote is completely irrelevant to the topic of was in Afghanistan. Feel free to continue to demonstrate what an unthinking, brainwashed idiot you are.

edit:
    If I am going to be bothered with actually debating this with you, you will need to first pass a couple of hurdles Nothing to do with me personally, just the basic requirements for rational debate. As long as you are just going to maintain this masturbatory fantasy of who's posting on the board, what you are posting is no better than standard trolling/flaming.

1. Demonstrate at least a rudimentary understanding of what has been said.

2. Respond only to points or arguments that have actually been made. Your bedroom fantasies do not count as debating points.

Otherwise, go ahead, post another testosterone fired, neo-redneck simulation of a grumpy old man throwing a tantrum because "those **** kids" are messing up your lawn.
    Last edited by omarthefish; 01-01-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Ray,

You may want to do a bit more reading of history instead of relying on the modern liberal slant. Just about all politicians, educators and wealthy people supported the fascists of Italy and Germany originally. This was BEFORE they realized the dehumanizing brutality they used. It was called progressivism. It was all the rage at the time that was hoped to bring in the new world order.

You have not presented a coherent argument.

You have presented a bunch on non-sequeters. You seem to be able to argue with your self just fine I don't see why I should help you out there. Your quote is completely irrelevant to the topic of was in Afghanistan. Feel free to continue to demonstrate what an unthinking, brainwashed idiot you are.

edit:
    If I am going to be bothered with actually debating this with you, you will need to first pass a couple of hurdles Nothing to do with me personally, just the basic requirements for rational debate. As long as you are just going to maintain this masturbatory fantasy of who's posting on the board, what you are posting is no better than standard trolling/flaming.

1. Demonstrate at least a rudimentary understanding of what has been said.

2. Respond only to points or arguments that have actually been made. Your bedroom fantasies do not count as debating points.

Otherwise, go ahead, post another testosterone fired, neo-redneck simulation of a grumpy old man throwing a tantrum because "those **** kids" are messing up your lawn.
    This is what you are down to, eh? Nice...two posts later and you're hurling insults like an upset child on a playground. Excellent.

You complain about freedom... yet here you are, doing something that in other nations would have you thrown in jail without a trial. But you don't get that. It's because you've lived your life never worrying about it. And you don't even get why that's so.

I have you out-educated, certainly out-debated, and most definitely outsmarted, and I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with that. Oh, and it's NON SEQUITUR. NO hyphen, and you spelled it incorrectly. Might also benefit yourself by looking it up. Even with the internet, people still get this simple **** wrong.

And so that I don't have to experience what I'm sure is a very mature response, you have just joined the ranks of HW108 on my ignore list. You can be as stupid as you want, but not on my time.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Answering beats arguing IMO. Sorry to knock into this guys, I find reading this interesting. I just wish that y'all would answer each other instead of argue and never respond much to what the other is saying. I am just glad to see this discussed openly, and I wish it happened more often.

Anyways, just saying that this arguing is making me confused about who is standing where.

In any case, carry on.

Drake, thank you for your service. I have a ton of questions for you, but I found it rude to PM you while there.

Well cheers to all, and Happy New Year,

Tao
    Last edited by TAO YIN; 01-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Oh Drake is being a petulant little child on this thread.

He still hasn't managed to mention even a single item from any post of mine. He's too wrapped up in his moronic fantasies about who's a pacifist and what a big tough guy he is because he's a soldier and that trumps all intelligent debate.

He's already metaphorically taken his ball and gone home. Apparently I was right about him not being capable of rational debate.

Good riddance.

Oh Drake is being a petulant little child on this thread.

He still hasn't managed to mention even a single item from any post of mine. He's too wrapped up in his moronic fantasies about who's a pacifist and what a big tough guy he is because he's a soldier and that trumps all intelligent debate.

He's already metaphorically taken his ball and gone home. Apparently I was right about him not being capable of rational debate.

Good riddance.
    I was working, dude. You should try it sometime. Oh, and I tend to sleep when you guys are awake. This clever thing called time zones, with me being halfway across the world, might cause a small shift in things.

Throwing out insults like an angry child on the playground isn't debating. It's childish. And if you are going to use big words, at least know how to spell them, and even more importantly, know what they mean.

You are ranting and raving, and then accusing me of not engaging in rationale debate. That's the beauty of ignorance, right there... utterly convinced you are right, despite glaringly obvious facts.

You DO know what happened to those who spoke out like this against the Nazi regime, right? Or those who today in North Korea speak out against their government. Or those in China who do the same. How about Myanmar?

BUT, if you want to be a GROWNUP and drop your juvenile insults, why don't you start with explaining to me how war is unnecessary in the face of historical threats like Germany, Japan, Italy, Al Qaeda, and communist expansion?

PLEASE open your history books before you start this time.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Answering beats arguing IMO. Sorry to knock into this guys, I find reading this interesting. I just wish that y'all would answer each other instead of argue and never respond much to what the other is saying. I am just glad to see this discussed openly, and I wish it happened more often.

Anyways, just saying that this arguing is making me confused about who is standing where.

In any case, carry on.

Drake, thank you for your service. I have a ton of questions for you, but I found it rude to PM you while there.

Well cheers to all, and Happy New Year,

Tao
    PM me if you like. I'm trying to catch up with a backlog of intel reports right now... so it might take a bit.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

The U.S. has more people in jail than Russia and China combined..... land of the free.